Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Speaking of BfA, can we consider it finally over?
    Azeroth... is FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post

Maybe Horde skellington mage form and Alliance skellington mage form?
    I actually wonder if that's the Necrolord AR. It's using the Kul Tiran rig and it looks like it might be rigged to speak (and has hairstyles).

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically BFA is over, we're just waiting for SL content.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Not having Human druids is especially silly now that we have Kul Tiran druids and are no longer bound by the usual starting zone.

Just make human druids use the same forsm as KT druids and lock the creation of it behind the KT questline. Easy fix.
    I think the biggest hangup with new Druid races is more that they will have to make a bunch of new forms for each one. But now that I say it, i would love to see Dwarf Druid forms, would be funny to see cats and bears with long glorious beards.
    Yohohoho

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yes, it's a joke, but it doesn't keep the Horde from getting Blood Elves, Zandalari, Nightborne, all of which veer away from those thematics.

The Alliance isn't just a knightly medieval western faction of humans and the Horde isn't just a savage mudhut faction of orcs.
    I said Alliance was typical fantasy fare. And it is. You got Humans/Dwarves/Elves/Gnomes/Werewolves/Tieflings. All standard fantasy fare.

Your example of Sophisticated races in horde doesn't go against my "mish-mash" point. There is no thematic to Horde races because that is the thematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Not having Human druids is especially silly now that we have Kul Tiran druids and are no longer bound by the usual starting zone.

Just make human druids use the same forsm as KT druids and lock the creation of it behind the KT questline. Easy fix.
    With a very specific lore reason that even goes as far as to show that it's ONLY the half-giant Kul Tirans who are druids.

They just don't want to give every race every class.

those scars look great, hope its just the beginning for scar to all races

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    I said Alliance was typical fantasy fare. And it is. You got Humans/Dwarves/Elves/Gnomes/Werewolves/Tieflings. All standard fantasy fare.

Your example of Sophisticated races in horde doesn't go against my "mish-mash" point. There is no thematic to Horde races because that is the thematic.
    You say so, so it is. Ok.

Remove all non-primitive races from the Horde at once.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I actually wonder if that's the Necrolord AR. It's using the Kul Tiran rig and it looks like it might be rigged to speak (and has hairstyles).
    The gear looks like it's too much a part of the body for it to be an AR, unless it's heritage armor.

10+ Year Old Account

Still think you undersell how "interesting/cool/fun/whateverwordyouwant" Alliance is. I recognize what the Horde is, its not for me but I don't deny its existence. If there's anything I don't like is the Warhammer 40k way humanity is. I'm not able to stand that so... the franchise is not on my radar. Get my point?

At worst(Not accusing you) some people that play some factions seem to want something the faction isn't about or just feel like they are still in their edgy phase. Shadowlands has plenty of "edge"

Like the Maw.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Speaking of BfA, can we consider it finally over?

(crabs) BfA is gone! (crabs)
    The story is over.

The game still got several months before we can consider it over.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    With a very specific lore reason that even goes as far as to show that it's ONLY the half-giant Kul Tirans who are druids.

They just don't want to give every race every class.
    I fully get the reason why you don't want ot give every race every class. I just find it especially egregious when there are the regular human models used for Tidesages and the like, but since only Kul Tiran Humans can be shammies you can't duplicate that look, despite it very clearly being a regular thing in Kul Tiran society.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

and they got draenei, pandaren, void elves, etc

blood elves and zandalari literally go against the "me smash" thematic

10+ Year Old Account
    I just knew this thread would devolve into a High Elf whine fest at some point.

On topic, tho, the mounts look amazing, though I kinda wish they hadn’t used any azerothian models at all.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=311900....-for-each-zone

I’m just happy to have a moth, and i guess I’ll have to fully pvp now to get that spider
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

We can recreate Moira from Overwatch with heterochromia eyes.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post

He says Zandalari and Blood Elves don't go against the thematic because the Horde has no thematic boundaries.. according to him.

Even though its main, iconic thematic is "me smash", red, spikes and mudhuts.

I actually think this might be the "AR candidate" for Necrolords.

-Hair that's not attached to the model
    -Armor not bound to all their body: see the one wearing a hood
    -Player rig (Kul Tiran)
    -There is no female version yet, but there is a "Maldraxxus Gladiator Female" who is using the Kul Tiran Female rig
    -Actual eyeballs instead of textures (I think?)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    it was really weird seeing imperator mar'gok datamined, hope that means we'll be seeing a lot of bosses we've killed
    Undead Garrosh or we riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Undead Garrosh or we riot.
    I'd be shocked if we don't find Garrosh somewhere in the Shadowlands. Same with Varian.

7+ Year Old Account
    Draenei are Tieflings mate. Look wise. Also I did say there are exceptions.

"mish-mash" means 'this is a grouping of a bunch of things that are unrelated to each other'. You look at Horde races and there is no overall theme to them. Exactly what "mish-mash" means.