10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I thought she is evil because she is willing to kill everyone on the planet to save herself.
    No arguing with this one since he thinks Arthas was bad from the start. No he was a noble man with an anger streak and got pushed to the point of questionable. After Frostmourne he pretty much turned villain.

I was thinking the same thing

Except Illidan forcing fate by bringing Argus to us would help beat the Legion for good. What Sylvanas seems to want is break the veil between life and Death with screws with the natural order of things. There's a bit of a difference. Life and Death went on before the Legion came about and it will after. This mental gymnastics with Sylvanas is absurd.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Like I said, by your own reasoning, wouldn't Sylvanas be Illidan?

What did you do - That Crown will be your prison
    The hand of fate must be forced - The world is a prison....and I will set us free
    But you're not taking my Legion parallel joke seriously, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I thought she is evil because she is willing to kill everyone on the planet to save herself.
    She could have achieved that goal by putting on the crown. After all, the Lich King is eternal. But she didn't. What does helping the Jailer have to do with that supposed motive?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Fully biased comment: I don't really want her to have a bad ending, i want her to end with a peaceful death.

Though again, the only way i can see that happening is if she "wins". (But i still don't know if they can really make that ending make sense for the whole world)
    She hasn't earned a peaceful death.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Except Illidan forcing fate by bringing Argus to us would help beat the Legion for good. What Sylvanas seems to want is break the veil between life and Death with screws with the natural order of things. There's a bit of a difference. Life and Death went on before the Legion came about and it will after. This mental gymnastics with Sylvanas is absurd.
    Name one good thing Arthas ever did.

God, please, anything but this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    *Laughs in Ashbringer and Kyrian Covenant gear*

I gotchu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to debate that.

Though her getting rid of death is actually not so bad, for like... well... everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Spoilers for Arkham Knight. I wouldn't be surprised if Sylvanas's ending is actually very similar to this.
    Right, but considering it looks like the Maw is the second raid. If this is the story, then it means the entire conflict in the Shadowlands is over in 2 patches.

Not going to debate that.

Though her getting rid of death is actually not so bad, for like... well... everyone else.
    Mind you, she conspired with Azshara to get us all killed. Then she said she expected N'zoth to kill everybody and didn't really care.

I don't think she's doing anything for anybody but number 1. Hell, she's never done anything for anybody other than herself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well... we don't know how good or bad death is, i mean... what would happen if death is gone? would it be that bad? It would change the whole universe.

Either way, i'm not trying to compare Sylvanas to Illidan, i just pointed it out based on the example that was made, but in the end, the example was nothing more than a joke, so lets not go there

Right, but considering it looks like the Maw is the second raid. If this is the story, then it means the entire conflict in the Shadowlands is over in 2 patches.
    The final villain is an OC character they intend to introduce through the expansion. What about this is so mind-blowing?

THIS! IS! GREAT! The gear looks so fucking amazing! The silver one looks like the user attained Ultra Instinct after playing all 3 Dark Souls games simultaneously while also being blindfolded. I love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind you, she conspired with Azshara to get us all killed. Then she said she expected N'zoth to kill everybody and didn't really care.

I don't think she's doing anything for anybody but number 1. Hell, she's never done anything for anybody other than herself.
    Again, i'm not going to debate that, i'm pretty sure you're right, we all know that she's selfish, it had been proven already.

Just asking, would it be that bad to get rid of death?

Again, i'm not going to debate that, i'm pretty sure you're right, we all know that she's selfish, it had been proven already.

When it turns the entire universe into purgatory/hell and unleashes bad and evil spirits to torture everything for all eternity? Absolutely.

No, my point is more so is that if she's doing something that ends up benefiting us all, she's not doing it for our sake but her own.

Struggling not to Godwin this for the sake of an analogy, but I hope you get what I mean.

She could have achieved that goal by putting on the crown. After all, the Lich King is eternal. But she didn't. What does helping the Jailer have to do with that supposed motive?
    To bring about the disorder of life and death and give Sylvanas pure immortality and power that surpasses what the Helm of Domination would ever give? I mean, it doesn't take a huge brain to figure this one power. Immortality was Sylvanas' entire goal. Ever play this expansion called Legion?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, my point is more so is that if she's doing something that ends up benefiting us all, she's not doing it for our sake but her own.

Struggling not to Godwin this for the sake of an analogy, but I hope you get what I mean.
    Yeah, i know and i agree with you, regardless if what she does end up benefiting us all, it won't change that she was being selfish.

Who would win? Sylvanas with the powers of the Maw? Or the Ultra Instinct Paladin Player?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... that immortally didn't worked that well for Arthas, and she showed that the power of the Lich King can be trampled with enough force.