7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I love seeing you butthurt about Sylvanas. It gives me energy so here, she has her own panel. Give me my sodium intake please.
    i don't care about art or drawing, i wanted the voice panel, and sylvanus nasal voice annoys me, sadly for you i guess there is no butthurt today.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    But wasn’t that an open secret after last years fiasco? I mean name it Diablo panel, everybody and their mother already know it’ll be announced or at least talked about it.
    Maybe it isn't called Diablo IV after all. Maybe it is Diablo: Online. World of Diablo. Diablo: Dark Exile. Diablo: Sin War

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Friday has 4 "Coming Soon!" panels.
    Saturday has 2 "Coming Soon!" panels, 2 WoW panels, and an OW panel.

I'm 100% putting all bets on WoW 9.0 big reveal, Overwatch 2, Diablo 4, and Diablo 2: Remastered.

They have a substantially sized WoW demo area, and 8.3 is announced and on PTR. I doubt they would have just 8.3 on demo. 9.0 is coming yall. Breath!
    Wait there were two on Saturday? Huh so there were.

Guessing the Friday ones are a D4 Preview immediately after the opening ceremony, followed by a OW2 preview. IDK what the other two are, one might be the WoW Systems Panel which is notably missing for an expansion year. Other one could be Diablo 2 Remastered, or a full panel for Mobile games :P

Saturday's missing two are probably the D4 Q&A and the OW2 Q&A.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually looking at it WoW Update might be the "Systems" panel. With the usual What's Next panel being on Friday as one of the Coming Soons.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    They just let everyone see Nzoth die. They know that the only thing remotely important in 8.3 is Bolvar.
    The Bolvar. Get the title right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man how crazy would it be if the WoW Update panel was just them regurgitating 8.3 information because they know 75% of the audience quit in 8.0 and hasn't returned.

And the What's Next and Systems panel are two of the Coming Soons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Those "Coming Soon"s are exactly for things like a WoW xpac. They just simply don't write in there "next wow expansion" or "Diablo sequel", since that would completely ruin any kind of surprises
    Usually they say something like WoW: What's Next so you at least know the times you want to tune in for. It's odd that they have so many vague titles this year.

They kept Q&A panels in too

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Maybe it isn't called Diablo IV after all. Maybe it is Diablo: Online. World of Diablo. Diablo: Dark Exile. Diablo: Sin War
    It’s Diablo III 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Usually they say something like WoW: What's Next so you at least know the times you want to tune in for. It's odd that they have so many vague titles this year.
    They seem to have changed their naming scheme entirely for panels. Could be they're going to be filled in with proper game titles. Like "Wrath of The Bolvar Preview."

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    They just let everyone see Nzoth die. They know that the only thing remotely important in 8.3 is Bolvar.
    and dragons
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    They kept Q&A panels in too
    No surprise. Blizz had announced months ago they weren't doing live mic Q&As this year, you'd submit questions ahead of time at the WhateverTheFuck Tavern, I still bet they let you submit them via the Blizzcon app too.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    It’s Diablo III 2.
    Di4blo, you mean.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Di4blo, you mean.
    Diablonite.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    and dragons
    I’m still thinking that Razor and Twil we’re getting different perspectives on the same content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to potentially tempt a return of the beast, but all those leaks saying "Big news on Wednesday" are looking pretty busted right now.

Unless a trademark or a preview of the new DK starting experience drops tomorrow, we can bust Jericho and Razorpax. (Not that they weren't already.)

we're def getting dragons due to the broadcast text.
    Green Dragon as DoT/nature spell hybrid melee spec
    Red Dragon as Healer
    Blue Dragon as Ranged DPS
    Bronze as Tank using time to undue wounds.
    Dragonkin form in combat like Worgen.
    You can pick any race as your humanoid form but that counts as your race and faction until race change but your race has different customizations like dragon accessories and facial structures similar to DH customization.
    Flight with dragon form at Lv60 or 70. Or you start at Lv118
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-10-22 at 06:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i don't care about art or drawing, i wanted the voice panel, and sylvanus nasal voice annoys me, sadly for you i guess there is no butthurt today.
    Awwww you're gonna let me starve. I think you're lying, I know how cringily mad you get at her or any ''elf'' getting spotlight. Here, she's the exclusive WoW pop this year. https://twitter.com/FunkoPopHunters/...02465711968257

5+ Year Old Account
    Less than two weeks till BlizzCon and we are still looking at Dragons, Death and Tinkers definitely coming. We are still in the dark it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Awwww you're gonna let me starve. I think you're lying, I know how cringily mad you get at her or any ''elf'' getting spotlight. Here, she's the exclusive WoW pop this year. https://twitter.com/FunkoPopHunters/status/1186702465711968257
    i already have the regular version of her. i threw her in my living room after the darkshore cinematic but i might stand her back up if she's going to continue being this new sylvanas bent on killing everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Less than two weeks till BlizzCon and we are still looking at Dragons, Death and Tinkers definitely coming. We are still in the dark it seems.
    Tinkers is by no means confirmed to be coming. Hell we have 0 hard evidence of Dragons either.

There's a very real chance this next expansion is still Shadowlands or Wrath of the Bolvar at this point.