So, uh, whats up with this?

Those are the Kyrian soulbinds, but why are they golden

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    They kinda already explored the Vrykul death realms with Legion. I guess they could have Thros be the Vrykul/Drust death realm in the Shadowlands before Odyn screwed it up.
    Halls of Valor and Helheim are both pocket dimensions created by their associated keepers, I believe. So neither of them are actually in the Shadowlands... could be wrong here (and the Guarm/general color scheme of Helheim compared to 9.0 Shadowlands looks like it might actually be in the Shadowlands proper).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Color inverted version of the regular UI for soulbinds. Don't know why it exists but there are sometimes colorswapped UI versions in builds.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Halls of Valor and Helheim are both pocket dimensions created by their associated keepers, I believe. So neither of them are actually in the Shadowlands... could be wrong here (and the Guarm/general color scheme of Helheim compared to 9.0 Shadowlands looks like it might actually be in the Shadowlands proper).
    They aren't in the Shadowlands, but they fulfilled the place of a Death Realm for Vrykul, so I think it would be redundant to give them a unique one. If we don't get Thros, then I am doubtful we'd get any other Vrykul themed realm.

@EbaumsTipster

Yeah... I don't really trust just strings of data, until we actually see datamined models, and even that should be taken with a grain of salt.

The only reason why I don't think the can of worms is that huge, is because the KT thin male model already exists ingame and is sort of "halfway done"... Like, isn't something they would be creating from scratch. Well, except the female variation, of course.

Could still be a pocket of the Shadowlands, but not connected to Oribos normally. We simply don't know enough to tell. It seems both Helya and Odyn intercept souls before they go to their normal destination, so that doesn't really help figuring this out.

Confusingly, the Mogu also do this, though they just keep them in the mortal realm.

Worgen Heritage armor still makes me cry
    It's fine. They're adding a new Worgen heritage armor.

It's leather, though.

They aren't in the Shadowlands, but they fulfilled the place of a Death Realm for Vrykul, so I think it would be redundant to give them a unique one. If we don't get Thros, then I am doubtful we'd get any other Vrykul themed realm.
    I don't think the Drust are as closely related to Vrykul as people here believe. Thros is definitely connected to the Shadowlands unlike Halls and Helheims questionable status, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Color inverted version of the regular UI for soulbinds. Don't know why it exists but there are sometimes colorswapped UI versions in builds.
    I was under the impression that all teh pocket death realms were actually in the Shadowlands. De Other Side certainly seems to be.

The color inverted thing could be there for colorblind options. You never know.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

- - - Updated - - -

Its not colour inverted though.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't think the Drust are as closely related to Vrykul as people here believe. Thros is definitely connected to the Shadowlands unlike Halls and Helheims questionable status, though.
    I mean the devs confirmed that the Drust in BFA are Vrykul, Gorak Tul looks like a Vrykul, there's Vrykul runes all over Drustvar and there's also more Drust that look like Vrykul in Shadowlands.

In Shadowlands there are a bunch that DON'T look like Vrykul but its up in the air what exact race they're supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Afrasiabi said they were Seafaring Vrykul, not related, but an actual tribe of Vrykul.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhvh View Post
    The only reason why I don't think the can of worms is that huge, is because the KT thin male model already exists ingame and is sort of "halfway done"... Like, isn't something they would be creating from scratch. Well, except the female variation, of course.
    The can of worms is more about how Kul Tirans would be the first playable race in the game to have two separate playable models for each sex.

I don't know, shadowlands looks boring, there is not one interesting character all are so static.

I swear idk what to think with blizz lol

They admit the community makes good points and they change some obviously flawed systems but they STILL stand by crappy systems the community calls out

“Thin” is a relative term. They could give KTs regular human body choices. Then undead could get it too!

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I swear idk what to think with blizz lol

They admit the community makes good points and they change some obviously flawed systems but they STILL stand by crappy systems the community calls out
    At this point, complaining about Torments is just because they're too hard. The system shouldn't be piss easy like Warfronts or Scenarios.

The system was bad because it put a soft timer on the tower. Now there isn't a soft timer. How is the system bad now?

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Those are the Kyrian soulbinds, but why are they golden
    This is a texture conversion error on Wowhead's end. This is the accurate version.

Is there a way to reach out to the wowhead team? Would want to ask when void elf normal skin colours are coming. Want to check out my velf as a potential helf. Velf normal skin colours are available now on alpha right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Because the original systems were so bad. Warfronts and Islands were literally just "do this thing for a cosmetic" with little to no challenge, and then they kept adding gameplay system bandaids because the gameplay was so bad.
    Well, Islands gave us Torghast. Also, I did like Azerite (not the acquisition). They gave us plethora of builds (some are carrying over to SL).
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-06-04 at 07:13 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    This is a texture conversion error on Wowhead's end. This is the accurate version.
    Looks like the kind of error you get when you mix up data fields. Correct data, wrong place. Just happens to be one that can still make sense of the data.