Maybe Anduin was at first only travelling to Icecrown, because he finally told Talia what happened to her father and she wanted to see it herself, then the whole 'ripping apart the skybox'-thing happened, Anduin and Talia got thrown into the Shadowlands, Bolvar got rescued out of Icecrown by the Ebon Blade and .... then the rest of the pre-patch takes place. What we can read in those lines is the aftermath of that and one part of the story about why we are going over to the SL (after we discover it's not Bolvar unleashing the Scourge in the pre-patch).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I wonder if that was intentional on Anduin's part. Doesn't sound like anybody thinks he's dead, though.
    It reads like its until he returns someone else is in charge. Lovely
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

if Anduin didn't get stuck in the Maw, people who hate him would be calling him a pussy for staying in Stormwind and not being out and fighting

they've already made up their mind on him

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh the First Night Warrior was male. And gay. Fun
    First Night Warrior: If I can act gay and hang around with the Females, maybe they can elect me to become the first ultra badass Night Elf Champion of Elune.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    In lore, how far back was it when the night elves stopped treating males poorly? Was it before this night warrior stuff? Or is this a retcon?
    Considering many Male Night Elves during Azshara's Prime Days were wielding badass Magic shit and all, I wouldn't be shocked if a few select men were chosen by the Priestess' to aid them. Especially a gay man.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of weird that they take away the Elunes chosen stuff from the females. If they wanted gay representation they should have left "her" lesbian.
    Wouldn't even be the first f/f relationship after Maiev and Naisha.

I mean, I dunno when the Night Elf ritual thing started, but considering it's so enigmatic (i.e. Blizzard made it up and now have to fit it in despite not being mentioned before) it would have to have been a while ago? I mean, Tyrande by herself is 10k+ years old and before the world tree was humped to death, there were lots of Night Elves that were thousands upon thousands of years old.

There was a sharp divide between men and women in terms of the roles they played only a few years back in WC3 times, so I don't really get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the First Night Warrior was male. And gay. Fun
    And dead.
    10ch

The first Night Warrior was back when the Night Elves were first establishing themselves in Kalimdor of old. So well before Azshara. And probably before the cultural norms they have today were established.
    That's the thing, how much time is there between Dark Trolls evolving into Night Elves and Azshara's reign, is what I'm wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And dead.
    To be fair, most elves end up dead.

- - - Updated - - -

The first Night Warrior was back when the Night Elves were first establishing themselves in Kalimdor of old. So well before Azshara. And probably before the cultural norms they have today were established.
    Yeah it kind of sounds like they want to make the Night Ranger Warrior like a before organized Elune worship thing.

Edit: Actually thinking about it now, it's kind of sounds like a reverse Guardian of Tirisfal. Instead of many sending their power into one, it ended up being one sending their power into many(or at least that's what they're planning to do)
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-06-20 at 04:15 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind
    And dead.
    I guess? But Nelves dying is kind of a normal thing lol
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-20 at 05:54 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Speaking of male/male couples, am I the only person who thought they were going to do Bwonsamdi x Rastakhan?
    Oh my god...I had a moment and thought you were talking about Rokhan, I was so confused.

Speaking of male/male couples, am I the only person who thought they were going to do Bwonsamdi x Rastakhan?

Kinda? I always saw Bwonsamdi and Rastakhan as a far less cool version of Light and Ryuk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone can worship Elune. We do not know if this first Night Warrior was even a priest; he could have been a faithful warrior who undertook the rites.
    But it would be weird that "the chosen one" of Elune wouldn't be one of her most devout worshippers.

I mean, I dunno when the Night Elf ritual thing started, but considering it's so enigmatic (i.e. Blizzard made it up and now have to fit it in despite not being mentioned before) it would have to have been a while ago? I mean, Tyrande by herself is 10k+ years old and before the world tree was humped to death, there were lots of Night Elves that were thousands upon thousands of years old.

There was a sharp divide between men and women in terms of the roles they played only a few years back in WC3 times, so I don't really get it.[/COLOR]
    The Sisterhood of Elune already was a thing long before the sundering and has been female ever since with Haidene as the first Priestess of Elune.
    It's probably one of the oldest institutions in their society.

It just seems weird to me that they create a race with all females as their spiritual leaders and then give such an iconic role to a male.
    A role that's basically her Avatar in the world.
    That just feels terribly inconsistent to me.

Uh, yes, you were.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Kinda? I always saw Bwonsamdi and Rastakhan as a far less cool version of Light and Ryuk.
    I mean, he's just Ryuk in a troll costume right?
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-20 at 05:51 PM.

This moment got me thinking that they were, by the way
    I don't think the Loa of Death is really...capable of feeling sexual desire.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that anything romantic was going to happen between those two characters.

Your obsession with Bwonsamdi, and to a lesser extent, Rastakhan, just gets stranger and stranger.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I don't think the Loa of Death is really...capable of feeling sexual desire.
    Yeah.... About that

Not sure if they die, but yeah

(This is kind of related to the Alpha so it shouldn't be off-topic)
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-20 at 06:05 PM.

Can you not bring your weird sexual push on characters here?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

3+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Nevermind, I don't want anyone to get mad at me

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Can you not bring your weird sexual push on characters here?
    I wasn't trying to but merely joking about it? I guess I should've put an /s there

Ahh, my apologies. I sometimes get a little too carried away with talking about a certain character
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-20 at 05:54 PM.