Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I guess it could've just been him trying to be 'friendly' with him, but how he put his arm around him and put his head really close to his face made me think that. I rarely see characters doing that actually, so it just make me think
    There is literally nothing in that scene to suggest anything sexual. He's sarcastically congratulating him on defending his city, because he managed to do it by pledging his bloodlines allegiance to Bwonsamdi. Bwonsamdi is taunting him and Rastakhan seems full of regret and remorse.

I don't see how you can find anything sexual in that at all. Its a scene highlighting how fucked Rastakhan and Talanji are.

It's getting comical now, your Bwonsamdi fetish.

Yeah.... About that

Not sure if they die, but yeah
    He was probably banging the Night Queen and that's why Muez'halah hates him so much.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    He was probably banging the Night Queen and that's why Muez'halah hates him so much.
    That, and Eyir too. Also I think you mean the Winter Queen?

Some of the allied races should have been customization options to begin with
    I was referring to the better Allied Races, Zandalari for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Their whole existance took time away to make at least some races distantly compareable in terms of customizations to what other games got. Before improving the allied races they should make the core races good. Till now we were stucked with customizations that were even 15 years ago mediocre compared to what other mmos got back then.
    They could give some options to the corresponding Allied race. Shouldn't be that hard, just some texture replacement

(Unless it's also the 3D stuff they made)
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-20 at 05:46 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I was referring to the better Allied Races, Zandalari for example.
    Yeah, I definitely think the ones who are more unique from their core race could have been their own allied race, I was mostly talking about like Highmountain tauren options for regular tauren, that sort of thing.

That, and Eyir too. Also I think you mean the Winter Queen?
    I'm getting all this night winter shit confused but yeah, her. Also, damn, Bwonsamdi gettin busy in the afterlife.

I sometimes get a little too carried away with talking about a certain character
    A little carried away? Almost every response you say has something to do with BobSalami and how much you love them. We get it. You like him. Stop littering the thread with it.

How about improving Allied Race customization too?
    Because core races have been waiting literally YEARS for new customisation. Can people who play allied races not wait longer than 5 minutes? Seriously.

Every time I check reddit there are people asking for allied race options when they've only just started updating the core races. Wait your turn. Outside of copy paste options, which is easy since most of the allied races are just reskins anyway, they should be bottom in the list of priority right now.

3+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I definitely think the ones who are more unique from their core race could have been their own allied race, I was mostly talking about like Highmountain tauren options for regular tauren, that sort of thing.
    No idea why they made them and Allied Race to begin with honesty. They're just regular Tauren with moose antlers right?

Zandalari look rather beat compared to regular trolls

I'm getting all this night winter shit confused but yeah, her. Also, damn, Bwonsamdi gettin busy in the afterlife.
    Maybe they just didn't want to call her the Night Queen because George RR Martin would sue?

(I'm kidding please don't hurt me)

His real-life Voudou counterpart is known for his.... suggestiveness and loves chasing after women, so I don't see why it would sound that weird. It just shows that Blizzard did their homework on it
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-06-20 at 06:01 PM.

I mean, he's just Ryuk in a troll costume right?
    More like Bwon Samdi in a troll costume. More or less literally. Blizz didn't even bother changing his name.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh the First Night Warrior was male. And gay. Fun

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    More like Bwon Samdi in a troll costume. More or less literally. Blizz didn't even bother changing his name.
    It's spelled Bawon Samedi.
    And ye, taking already existing names and barely (if at all) altering them is Blizzards thing.

The keepers being the prime example.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Why must the priesthood be the most devout? And why would there even be a priesthood that early in Night Elf history?
    "The markings on this robe resemble both the sign of Elune and several venerated Loa spirits."
    The change to Elune worship started with the discovery of the well of eternity. Robes dedicated to her worship indicate the existence of the priesthood with Haidene being the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

And ye, taking already existing names and barely (if at all) altering them is Blizzards thing.

Before that. C'thun is the first one I can think of.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316535/...story-spoilers Nathanos spoilers
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-06-20 at 06:25 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, most elves end up dead.
    Except Sylvanas?

Yeah it kind of sounds like they want to make the Night Ranger Warrior like a before organized Elune worship thing.
    What if Blizzard makes an NPC named Sister Christian?

Except Sylvanas?
    I mean...technically...

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the prepatch is going to address Nathanos as well, should be interesting

Wonder if there is any dialog for Sylvanas loyalists

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316535/...story-spoilers

There's something like a dozen different spellings. I think Bwon Samdi was in fact one of them, if not Bwonsamdi directly.

God Nathanos is such a simp. I bet Sylvanas finds him annoying.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we actually know if they are night elves?

They don't mention Azeroth.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we actually know if they are night elves?

They don't mention Azeroth.
    Maybe they are still Trolls

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Maybe they are still Trolls
    They don't have an accent, so that's out of the question.

Considering their emphasize on "our world", they could be from another world.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, maybe Dark Trolls did not have the ridiculous accent at that point in time.
    They were kind of separate by that time from other Troll tribes as cave dwellers, so that would make sense.