Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    Sylvanas and Thrall weren't the topic of discussion but thats a typical deflection tactic when you realize you're fighting a losing argument. I'm alluding to the fact that if it was Franny Fairwind you wouldn't have said a damn thing lmao. By the way you haven't addressed why inclusion is a bad thing
    I don't need to address something which I wrote 2 pages of comments about. Please go cuddle your LGBTQ pillow, mmmkay?

The Sylvanas and Thrall remark was about nonsensical pairings, the very same thing I am against - the fact that they are gay is simply the cherry on top. They are together just so there can be two GAY people to tick the LGBTQ box, no other reason. There was no build up, there wasn't even a hint of anything related to the two blossoming into a relationship.

To summarize. They are in a relationship just because they are (supposedly) gay. Yay. Not because they actually.. did anything together.
    Last edited by Vasoka; 2020-07-07 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    It would have been nice if the Shawn & Flynn would have been building up during BFA. (Like Thalyssra & Lor'themar)
    It makes me wonders if they want to keep that out of the main story of BFA so they can censor it for markets where the authorities don't like to see gay stuff.
    Hey, good mention.

The Thalyssra & Lor'themar fanservice shipping makes me cringe even harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Oh my god...I forgot about that...entirely...fuck...the memories....

Well, I wasn't planning on drinking while I'm on the clock but I guess that's where we're at now.
    I am so- so sorry.

GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL

I'm actually still physically recoiling over the Thrall marriage questline. Like....I guess my mind scarred over it ever happening but it's all coming back to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Shaw and Flynn are not anymore forced and unnecessary than any forced and unnecessary straight couple in media.

But they gay, therefore it's triple times as bad apparently.
    I'd say its forced and pandering when you have mention of at least one of the characters liking women then they are suddenly gay. Also not every relationship needs to be sexual or have fans ship em. Look at all those creeps shipping Anduin and a baby dragon or a male Tauren when he has shown only interest in women.

There isn't anything wrong about having gay characters in wow, just don't half ass it. Also make em gay from the start( they don't need to explain they are gay just don't have shit about liking the opposite gender before their "reveal"). It's like the lesbian Night Elves in Azsuna that would have been a perfect time for them to introduce a female satyr model but instead they half assed it and used a male satyr model. If they were gonna be lazy and use a male satyr model then the night elf that was transformed should have been a dude with either a guy or girl lover.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

I am so- so sorry.

GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL GO'EL
    You did this to me.

I'm actually still physically recoiling over the Thrall marriage questline. Like....I guess my mind scarred over it ever happening but it's all coming back to me now.
    That's why you never ask Blizzard to write a romance as anything but a side-note.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'd say its forced and pandering when you have mention of at least one of the characters liking women then they are suddenly gay. Also not every relationship needs to be sexual or have fans ship em. Look at all those creeps shipping Anduin and a baby dragon or a male Tauren when he has shown only interest in women.

There isn't anything wrong about having gay characters in wow, just don't half ass it and make em gay from the start. It's like the lesbian Night Elves in Azsuna that would have been a perfect time for them to introduce a female satyr model but instead they half assed it and used a male satyr model. If they were gonna be lazy and use a male satyr model then the night elf that was transformed should have been a dude with either a guy or girl lover.
    Lor'themar and Thalyssra is an example of a recent straight couple that reeks of squealing shipper girl pandering.

Now we just need WrathionxAnduin and we have the trifecta, right?

There isn't anything wrong about having gay characters in wow, just don't half ass it. Also make em gay from the start( they don't need to explain they are gay just don't have shit about liking the opposite gender before their "reveal"). It's like the lesbian Night Elves in Azsuna that would have been a perfect time for them to introduce a female satyr model but instead they half assed it and used a male satyr model. If they were gonna be lazy and use a male satyr model then the night elf that was transformed should have been a dude with either a guy or girl lover.
    This one gets it. There is 0 indication anywhere (and plenty of indication to the opposite) that Flynn, or Shaw as a matter of fact, are gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would deathwing be in the maw or revendreth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not conventional, kinda cute but it would of fit better if it was like when Dragon Soul patch released, somewhere in Nagrand a random event where Thrall asks Aggra to marry him. Basically take out the questline in relation to marriage cause most of us won't care and people fall in love on their own time not need a formidable champion to help them(See the random talking in Boralus about the post Alliance Horde war and the skepticism some have).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Considering the past expansions I'm pretty convinced there'll be at least a release date trailer, we might get in-game cinematics footage in it if we're lucky... which would be exciting!
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I just hope the full package of covenant + soulbinds + conduits + legendaries will soon be testable. We need a definitive answer on if the checks/balancing/tuning on the covenant abilities amounts to something or if it's what we feared from the start.
    Its fucked

Look at frost mage legendaries and conduits

Soulbinds have almost no interaction with class covenant abilities and even the bonuses can’t save the kyrian

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd say its forced and pandering when you have mention of at least one of the characters liking women then they are suddenly gay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

Flynn isn't gay, he had an obvious crush on Taelia.
    Fuck bi erasure.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That's why you never ask Blizzard to write a romance as anything but a side-note.

Lor'themar and Thalyssra is an example of a recent straight couple that reeks of squealing shipper girl pandering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Its not conventional, kinda cute but it would of fit better if it was like when Dragon Soul patch released, somewhere in Nagrand a random event where Thrall asks Aggra to marry him. Basically take out the questline in relation to marriage cause most of us won't care and people fall in love on their own time not need a formidable champion to help them(See the random talking in Boralus about the post Alliance Horde war and the skepticism some have).
    No, bb's, it was fucking bad. I'm pretty sure the only time I've ragequit a game was during the Thrall marriage quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Would deathwing be in the maw or revendreth?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Its fucked

Look at frost mage legendaries and conduits

Soulbinds have almost no interaction with class covenant abilities and even the bonuses can’t save the kyrian
    Please don't ever mention mage lengendaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

Flynn isn't gay, he had an obvious crush on Taelia.
    Fuck bi erasure.
    God, this is the worst god damn thing.

"There's no bi, you're either straight or not" well fuck being attracted to whatever I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Bi people exist. They are not an urban legend.
    @Arafal
    Yeah they exist in real life and probably the Warcraft universe. But there are even fewer bi people than there are gay and lesbian people. And there are already very little of those two that exist in wow.

7+ Year Old Account
    But there are even fewer bi people than there are gay and lesbian people.
    That is so unbelievably wrong, it hurts reading it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    This one gets it. There is 0 indication anywhere (and plenty of indication to the opposite) that Flynn, or Shaw as a matter of fact, are gay.
    0 indication they are straight
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

But there are even fewer bi people than there are gay and lesbian people.
    Oh my sweet summer child...

@Arafal
    Yeah they exist in real life and probably the Warcraft universe. But there are even fewer bi people than there are gay and lesbian people. And there are already very little of those two that exist in wow.
    Black dragons are rare too but yet here we are.

Where do you people get this idea that if a person is slightly rare they can never exist in media.

Stories are for telling stories.and p.s. if u dont personally know several lgbtq ppl then its cus you have made it clear you are phobic and they dont want to be themselves around u
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Man, these threads..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Black dragons are rare too but yet here we are.

Where do you people get this idea that if a person is slightly rare they can never exist in media.

Stories are for telling stories.and p.s. if u dont personally know several lgbtq ppl then its cus you have made it clear you are phobic and they dont want to be themselves around u
    I would love to not be around you tbh.

t. bi person

Red heads are rare but you dont got a problem with that. Elves dont even exist yet we have a whole charcoal pile of em. Just admit to yourself u are a bigot and log off