7+ Year Old Account
    ow shit the minotaur boss from god of war 1 is there

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Mission Tables are a cheap variation of dailies that try to make the player log in everyday for a quota as opposed to fun and enjoyable replayable content. I don't know why everyone is defending them, it should have been dropped since WoD. But Blizzard failed all the lessons from WoD and associate player housing with player hate now, when the hate was for the gimmicky part of it.
    Who are you to dictate to others what they should like or dislike? What if people think mission tables are fun re-playable content? Stop telling players how to feel or what to like.

I just wish they focused on Nazjatar with that content, a very important zone that got outclassed by a gnome zone xD
    I mean Nazjatar was cool but it definitely wasn't as well done as Mechagon, which is really tragic since Mechagon was side content and Nazjatar was supposed to be the main content.

I think they were both test zones for future systems, and I don't think they expected people to like Mechagon as much as they did.

Mission Tables are a cheap variation of dailies that try to make the player log in everyday for a quota as opposed to fun and enjoyable replayable content. I don't know why everyone is defending them, it should have been dropped since WoD. But Blizzard failed all the lessons from WoD and associate player housing with player hate now, when the hate was for the gimmicky part of it.
    No it fucking wasn't. Why would you just make shit up like this? Do you think people can't remember stuff that happened 5 years ago?

People hated garrisons because they isolated players away from other plays and the world, and trivialized multiple parts of the game by being the best source of mats, gold, the source of mounts, gear, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Or maybe players just don't mind logging in for 30 seconds and table is actually quite popular? It's highly possible.
    I always get shit for missions here so I wont go into anymore detail, but just because it is a very easy activity to do, doesn't make it any less of a pointless chore to make you feel obligated to log in daily. Gimmicky rental systems seems to be the new future of WoW, and that's pretty sad. I'm not even asking for Classic levels of tedium, just not as many systems that feel tacked on pointlessly, like Islands, Warfronts, and the systems ontop of systems in Covenants. Torghast looks wonderful, and so do covenants, missions are my bane however.

"NOBODY CARES! PVP NOW!"

I love twitch toxicity!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    No it fucking wasn't. Why would you just make shit up like this? Do you think people can't remember stuff that happened 5 years ago?

People hated garrisons because they isolated players away from other plays and the world, and trivialized multiple parts of the game by being the best source of mats, gold, the source of mounts, gear, etc.
    People despised the mission table and free herbs, having your own place was literally the only good thing about the garrison. They should have just made it player housing minus the bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always get shit for missions here so I wont go into anymore detail, but just because it is a very easy activity to do, doesn't make it any less of a pointless chore to make you feel obligated to log in daily. Gimmicky rental systems seems to be the new future of WoW, and that's pretty sad. I'm not even asking for Classic levels of tedium, just not as many systems that feel tacked on pointlessly, like Islands, Warfronts, and the systems ontop of systems in Covenants. Torghast looks wonderful, and so do covenants, missions are my bane however.
    It kinda sounds like you make them be your bane.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

What if people don't think it is a pointless chore? You are being awfully elitist here.

Old set bonuses on legendaries eh?

It kinda sounds like you make them be your bane.
    Well, obviously, I choose to dislike them, and that is on me, I choose not to do them.

This pedantry is tiresome.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

Literally nobody cared about the isolation part, nobody.
    The hate was for the gimmicks, I remember that very clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    What if people don't think it is a pointless chore? You are being awfully elitist here.
    I fail to see how wanting less gimmicks is elitist, elitist is wanting people to have aotc for normal raids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Old set bonuses on legendaries eh?
    It was mined like a month ago. Leggos will have a mix of old set bonuses/leggos/new stuff.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    This pedantry is tiresome.
    He's probably getting paid by the hour for this.

- - - Updated - - -

It was mined like a month ago. Leggos will have a mix of old set bonuses/leggos/new stuff.
    I hadn't seen old set bonuses but I had seen old Legion legendaries on SL legendaries. But still, it's a good thing to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Literally nobody cared about the isolation part, nobody.
    The hate was for the gimmicks, I remember that very clearly.
    People wanted player housing for years. They just decided to tear it down with systems upon systems of max level content.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    beautiful box
    Nice unboxing stream
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    That CE box looks sweet af
    This box... and this mousepad will be nice additions to my collection
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I like John Hight, but good god he's terrible at public speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Ion is such a better speaker than poor John.
    somebody needs to get him to talk like Musk. Then at least it'd be bearable.

"We want to use the majority of our bandwith to fix bad ideas"

Oh like Azerite armor?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Ardenweald ability for paladins is going to be completely redesigned.