Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why the hell is Taylor Swift over there?
    One of the guys who frequently posts on here has a Taylor banner for some reason. I can't remember their name. If you flip back enough you'll find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this the leak season theme song?

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Keep in mind that the new class will most likely be a mail-ranged candidate. That would be the main focus and any other support element comes second.

And please, no more Shadow casters. Shadow needs a martial representation, hence fans of the concept need something like Dark Ranger.
    It won't. People need to stop memeing this shit.

Mail "NEeDinG" another class has not been a thing since BC launch, where shamans were made double-faction and not terrible, and so the "threat" of mail dropping that had zero use was significantly reduced. It is a complete and total non-issue in the current game, where personal loot makes it completely irrelevant. It will never be a deciding factor. If the new class uses mail, it will be because that happens to be well suited to mail, not because they sat down and decided the most important thing in a new class was it being mail so that they could finally close the 3% gap between mail using characters and plate using characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Why not? Death stuff is more popular than dragon stuff or tinkers.
    Death Knights exist. The edge isn’t all that popular. I’m too old for it. Give me boring, gaudy dragons any day over another angst-fueled class. Or anything “quirky.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

Uff, i remember having that on repeat throughout 2017s Blizzcon week.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

Mail "NEeDinG" another class has not been a thing since BC launch, where shamans were made double-faction and not terrible, and so the "threat" of mail dropping that had zero use was significantly reduced. It is a complete and total non-issue in the current game, where personal loot makes it completely irrelevant. It will never be a deciding factor. If the new class uses mail, it will be because that happens to be well suited to mail, not because they sat down and decided the most important thing in a new class was it being mail so that they could finally close the 3% gap between mail using characters and plate using characters.
    Given the fact that DH came right after Monk, I suppose them bypassing armor classifications isn't out of question. However, a ranged (not caster) spec is needed at this point. Hunter gets monopoly on bows/guns and the ranged role.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Mail needing another class was actually busted when they changed raid loot to be personal. Before then you could make the case that mail loot was least likely to be needed by a raid because of the whole 3/2/4/3 thing. Now with personal loot it doesn't matter and classes can wear whatever the hell fits.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    OK, then what is a Dragon Knight? Can you describe what it does? Where it has appeared in WoW Lore? Where it has appeared in other fiction?
    did you played eso somehow? or dota?

they kinda have dragon knights, its warrior using dragon power/magic, breath fire, empower thenselves/their weapons. kidna of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    What would this Dragonknight class do, anyway? Sounds like "the cooler Warrior" with Mage and Druid magic, so basically a Druid Paladin.
    paladins and Death knights re already "cooler warrior" anyway

it would be knight using draconic powers, from the dragonflight

Personal loot certainly diminishes the problem, but it is still there.
    Blizzard knows full well that players trade loot, and having 4 specs that use leather and only 2 that use mail means there is a noticeable difference in loot distribution.

There is also the fact that if we get class sets back in 9.0, then leather wearers are technically given twice teh amount of transmog that Mail is getting. Though this problem could easily be remedied by just finally letting Mail transmog Leather. Or even better, remove teh silly armor restriction on transmog. I have so many great ideas for a hunter mog that is completely ruined by not being able to abide by the same transmog rules that NPCs abide by. (Worst offender being some of the NPCs in the hunter order hall wearing leather, just to taunt me)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why the hell is Taylor Swift over there?
    Taylor switft is the embodiment of hype

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Given the fact that DH came right after Monk, I suppose them bypassing armor classifications isn't out of question. However, a ranged (not caster) spec is needed at this point. Hunter gets monopoly on bows/guns and the ranged role.
    Again, bows/guns is no different from mail, a complete and total non-issue.

10% of players play hunter. That means 10% of players are using a bow/gun. 8.5% of players play DH, so warglaives are even more of a monopoly. 7.5% of players play rogue, so agi daggers are even more of a monopoly than that.

The """ranged""" role is synonymous with caster. Just because your spell is called ____ shot/arrow instead of _____bolt/blast doesn't change that. To be perfectly honest, being a ranged bow user actively works against Dark Ranger, not for it, because that is the core similarity it has with hunter and something it needs to actively avoid in order to not just feel like a hunter spec separated into its own class.

7+ Year Old Account

Twas for the last hype thread, I remember taking a scene out (where she is holding some blue orb) and turning it into Void Taylor swift gif

Also, anyone else more likely to believe “incomplete” leaks? I find it suspect that anyone at a level low enough to consider leaking wouldn’t be privy to the entire gameplan. Only what pertains to their position.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Also, anyone else more likely to believe “incomplete” leaks? I find it suspect that anyone at a level low enough to consider leaking wouldn’t be privy to the entire gameplan. Only what pertains to their position.
    Probably only basic lore info for people working on specific stuff.

Again, bows/guns is no different from mail, a complete and total non-issue.

10% of players play hunter. That means 10% of players are using a bow/gun. 8.5% of players play DH, so warglaives are even more of a monopoly. 7.5% of players play rogue, so agi daggers are even more of a monopoly than that.

The """ranged""" role is synonymous with caster. Just because your spell is called ____ shot/arrow instead of _____bolt/blast doesn't change that. To be perfectly honest, being a ranged bow user actively works against Dark Ranger, not for it, because that is the core similarity it has with hunter and something it needs to actively avoid in order to not just feel like a hunter spec separated into its own class.
    Ranged differs from caster in terms of mobility. Hunter is much more mobile compared to the average caster who is far more static.

Then again, Hunter could have been a lot more popular if it could cover more of the Ranger fantasy. So many Ranger figures and people are forced into the redneck/savage archetype of Rexxar-like hunter with beasts and traps and whatnot.

Before anyone argues that Rangers tend to be trackers and animal handlers, pay close attention to the difference between Rexxar and 90% of ranger/bow users within the ranks of NPCs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Twas for the last hype thread, I remember taking a scene out (where she is holding some blue orb) and turning it into Void Taylor swift gif
    Void is still relevant!

I'm afraid to ask, but... is there a more death or dragon themed Taylor Swift song?

Ok...I never listened to Taylor. I knew she is a hottie, but that's it. I just listened to this song. Now I can't stop...

I HATE YOU!

7+ Year Old Account
    Void is still relevant!

I'm afraid to ask, but... is there a more death or dragon themed Taylor Swift song?
    Look what you made me do is kinda death-ish (zombie in the start) and guess you could relate it to a character

So... anything new?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    So... anything new?
    Just the slow ticking of the clock and a sound of nails being hammered.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)