Quote Originally Posted by Yhvh View Post
    @keyboardturn twitter datamined several shield textures that would go into those, there's Lordaeron crest, Scarlet Crusade crest, etc.

I'd love though, if there were new armor items to go together with these weapons. Currently they use the basic BfA pvp models... I'm not sure if it's intended or if it's just placeholder, since those very same models were told to be available in the BfA pvp vendor with the xpac launch.
    Hopefully they'll make the actual starting zone gear that you begin with a HD version of starting gear. Then you get the BfA PvP gear when you quest through.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hopefully they'll make the actual starting zone gear that you begin with a HD version of starting gear. Then you get the BfA PvP gear when you quest through.
    I'm still covered in salt up to this day that the amazing pandaren starter items + early quest rewards cannot be used - at all - because white items can't be transmoggef. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

I need this.

I'll trade in my unicorns just for this.
    This is a great change and I think they are really hammering in the secret Elune influence in Bastion.

Owl people, horse owls, arcane magic, bird-themed robots, Kyrians are humanoids with bird wings. Ardenweald is obvious but I think they are going to reveal that Elune played a part in creating the first Kyrians and Bastion as well (for the Light or Arcane aspect of her, as she's more than just Life/Nature).

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a new place north of Castle Nathria it seems, but the map seems pretty bugguy near Sinfall

New : https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...rethproper.jpg
    Old : https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpe...Revendreth.jpg
    Last edited by Valysar; 2020-07-22 at 11:10 PM.

Please Blizzard dont blueballs us with that Scarlet shield, I need it

Old world revamp confirmed with the new shields lul.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2020-07-22 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSolarius View Post

Please Blizzard dont blueballs us with that Scarlet shield, I need it
    Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they put the Scalet crusade crest... But it seems an odd addition for the starting items. I wonder, if it's really going to be available, if there's another layer of reason behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Old world revamp confirmedwith the new shields lul.
    Scarlets vs (Forsaken) Lordaeron could happen in prepatch, but more likely 10.0 yeah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas has seen some dark stuff.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Yhvh View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they put the Scalet crusade crest... But it seems an odd addition for the starting items. I wonder, if it's really going to be available, if there's another layer of reason behind it.
    Well, the old version of that shield model had a bunch of textures including a Scarlet texture, if I recall.

Maybe these won't only be starter weapons but they'll also update every version already in the game with the new model and textures.

Also hope they update the oldschool crossbow and gun models next build.

7+ Year Old Account
    The new starter weapons better be moggable.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The new starter weapons better be moggable.
    Everything should be moggable, including grey and white items, during any time of the year, at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Everything should be moggable, including grey and white items, during any time of the year, at this point.
    People are allowed to run around in dumb as fuck Wendigo "onesies" with Blizzard logos plastered all over it but we still can't wear sunglasses.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    >instant door of shadows removed
    >but it has 2 charges now

I've kind of made some sort of peace with myself on the warglaives looking more.. like a human blacksmith made them (which makes sense in the context, but I just want those simple vanilla night elf glaives used by guards in Silithus and such)

Right now, I'd say the starter zone ones in terms of silhouette are a good match for these. Just a little more basic in terms of texture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    >instant door of shadows removed
    >but it has 2 charges now
    Its not instant anymore either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Its not instant anymore either.
    Also, it's cast time can't be removed anymore. But it now gets a second charge instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    New build after all

- - - Updated - - -

OOO I'm loving these new weapon models. It's about time we get some updated models of "regular" looking weapons.

Frankly I have no idea how I'm ever supposed to use any other sword on my DK after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Frankly I have no idea how I'm ever supposed to use any other sword on my DK after this.
    The detail is nice, but the overall shape is kinda meh, way to thick at the grip and tapers off way too early, especially for a 2h, which I guess this is supposed to be. The left (angled) view would be the right proportions imho.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-07-23 at 01:27 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.