God damn, that's a hell of a difference.

That's a lot more impressive than anything I managed to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    No.

You will NEVER be able to buy WoD or Legion flying.

Because they removed the Pathfinder requirement for Draenor and Broken Isles flying. You can just fly there with no strings attached.

- - - Updated - - -

Install latest Windows 10 update and latest Nvidia drivers.
    So, how so I install the latest drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    So, how so I install the latest drivers?
    Use Geforce Experience or download them from Nvidia website.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    Yeah but with 12 sec CD it wouldnt be a spender anymore since you cant spend your fury with it. And since they said it is meant as a spender a cd does not make sense.
    Blade Dance is just that. Spender doesn't mean that you can dump all your resources into it, it means you need resources to use them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Blizzard doesn't care about balancing abilities right now, they care about the important things, like Ricardo Milos Dwarf.

I'm happy I've lived long enough to see this post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Aye kent hear yer woons, Azeroth, tha clap o me doomy thicc cheeks is too loud
    And this one lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    Yeah but with 12 sec CD it wouldnt be a spender anymore since you cant spend your fury with it. And since they said it is meant as a spender a cd does not make sense.
    Already been hotfixed on beta, it now costs 30 Fury and has a 19 sec cooldown

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they really only give 100 rep for doing all that? Seems like it should be something like 250 per, and doing 4 gives another 500 or 1000. So 1500-2000 rep a day? Or does the "Complete 4 objectives" reward 1500 rep? If thats the case it isn't too bad I guess, but still too long compared to Legion and BFA. I think the least they could do is buff it to 200 per instead of 100.

Finally got RTX working, huge improvement to shadow quality but its incredibly demanding on performance for the result we get. I hope they can get some physically based rendering on the materials in the world with future improvements to RTX.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Do they really only give 100 rep for doing all that? Seems like it should be something like 250 per, and doing 4 gives another 500 or 1000. So 1500-2000 rep a day? Or does the "Complete 4 objectives" reward 1500 rep? If thats the case it isn't too bad I guess, but still too long compared to Legion and BFA. I think the least they could do is buff it to 200 per instead of 100.
    These tokens feels like placeholder. Blizzard should just let us buy 100 level items for that currency. Plus some exclusive pet/mount.

so since we are getting hundreds of players hitting the beta on the third is that when its going to be feature complete?
    prepatch hits in mid-late september
    beta ends in early october
    launch before the end of the month

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This countdown to Dec 1st brawl on Beta made me almost sure launch will be Nov 10th. But we will see in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So anyone going to run a thread listing all the beta key events/competitions?
    well i know naguura is done
    mr gm is almost done

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    This countdown to Dec 1st brawl on Beta made me almost sure launch will be Nov 10th. But we will see in a week.
    i mean thats always possible

honestly its all a guess right now

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So anyone going to run a thread listing all the beta key events/competitions?
    Right now AnnieFuchsia is doing a giveaway on twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yeah now it feels pretty wierd. Its just another Blade Dance which costs more, has more cd and does more damage. But it would be better than Blade Dance without First Blood.
    It would have been fun to have a chos strike replacement for heavy aoe. They would have to cut the damage down pretty far but it would be nice.
    Now its just another button that you forget till your weak aura says its ready.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Finally got RTX working, huge improvement to shadow quality but its incredibly demanding on performance for the result we get. I hope they can get some physically based rendering on the materials in the world with future improvements to RTX.
    This tbh. I don’t think it’s a “huge improvement” though - sure it looks better, but it’s so not worth the performance hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yay... back to "hit 11111122111122" with other buttons on CD.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I’m kind of disappointed tho... the transmog department, while the armour sets from the covenants and 1st raid look superb, the rest - supposedly the basic levelling gear - looks extremely limited in numbers.

Each armour type got what appears to be one set for green and one set for blue items. And they all look Oribos themed regardless of where you obtain them. Unless we get a huge insert of new models somewhere before launch, ShL will probably be the xpac delivered with the least amount of options for launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's up with the removal of dailies from the ptr

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    What's up with the removal of dailies from the ptr
    Don't give me that... don't give me hope ( more likely answer is your supposed to upgrade your covenant to unlock the right to grind dailies)