I really would love to see this concept art used for a "Released and FP Jailer" model.

Seems we are getting the impressive influence buff for 100% experience until the end of September, seems like a soft confirmation of the pre-patch launching then. Wasnt necessarily a hard guess when you know most Pre-patches are 4 weeks, but still.

Though I guess that means I will feel compelled to complete all emissaries on all my alts for that raw gold you get from paragon caches...
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Seems we are getting the impressive influence buff for 100% experience until the end of September, seems like a soft confirmation of the pre-patch launching then. Wasnt necessarily a hard guess when you know most Pre-patches are 4 weeks, but still.

Though I guess that means I will feel compelled to complete all emissaries on all my alts for that raw gold you get from paragon caches...
    I guess you mean reputation? I will probably use it as well to cap the stuff of my new main, might as well get it out of the way now. I kinda hate when my main does have unfinished business in older content.. makes the char feel inferior to my previous main.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Seems like it. So prepatch is probably 9/29.

Don't feel compelled. Live the life you want to live, don't listen to Magni. Reputation is ephemeral, transmogs are eternal

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Seems like it. So prepatch is probably 9/29.

Don't feel compelled. Live the life you want to live, don't listen to Magni. Reputation is ephemeral, transmogs are eternal
    But think of all the transmog I could buy with all that gold...

But think of all the transmog I could buy with all that gold...
    Well

You have a point there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post

I really would love to see this concept art used for a "Released and FP Jailer" model.

I still think this design for the Jailer is cooler. I do hope it is somehow used once the expansion is out.

Like, if this is the Jailer's "empowered" form or "non-banished" form.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, is the prepatch set transmog officially done ? If yes, Blizzard very very very lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    So, is the prepatch set transmog officially done ? If yes, Blizzard very very very lazy.
    I haven't seen it but isn't it just the heroic ICC gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen it but isn't it just the heroic ICC gear?

the one you can buy as a catch-up*

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

the one you can buy as a catch-up*
    Fuck is that?

Fuck is that?
    Arathi Warfront mail set.

I guess I've never seen the Horde mail one. That looks really bad.

Man, so that's the catch up gear? That's pretty boring.

Apparently people can get Argent Dawn rep in the prepatch and they have yet to put a vendor in the game related to that. Considering this is another scourge invasion, I strongly suspect we will FINALLY get another shot at the Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying.

I actually have the gloves to the set. Would love to complete it.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Apparently people can get Argent Dawn rep in the prepatch and they have yet to put a vendor in the game related to that. Considering this is another scourge invasion, I strongly suspect we will FINALLY get another shot at the Blessed Battlegear of Undead Slaying.

The set is so fucking old, I would rather see something else be made available now, people have had two chances to get it

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Scourge vs a world war and whatever damage N'zoth did. I donno, could be closer then you think.
    How is Sylvanas responsible for N'zoth? I know she at least gets a little credit for killing him because she made it possible. Much like her actions are the only reason we know there's something wrong with the Shadowlands. If Sylvanas is responsible for that, Azshara, Jaina, Greymane & Lorethmar are to a higher degree. Azshara didn't even want to release him, but hunting her down actively caused N'zoth to be released.

And then at least Sylvanas has positive qualities. Arthas had nothing. He was a total bastard the entire time. At least Sylvanas died defending the Sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    How is Sylvanas responsible for N'zoth? I know she at least gets a little credit for killing him because she made it possible.
    Did you forget the part where she goaded us into bringing the Heart to Nazjatar already? Which she explicitly had a deal with Azshara to do?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Did you forget the part where she goaded us into bringing the Heart to Nazjatar already? Which she explicitly had a deal with Azshara to do?
    Nah, they didn't forget. They don't care and argue this stuff in bad faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post

Actually, the catch-up gear uses the Argent Commendations, so unless they plan on adding another vendor somewhere, the Argent Commendations are just used for the prepatch gear.

https://imgur.com/a/xReKbay
    Last edited by MadamSerenity; 2020-09-01 at 05:51 AM.

Well so far the unique items from the SL Pre-patch are a recolor of the bone axe from first boss of ICC, a pet ghoul, a unique 34-slot bag and a vew version of the haunted memento.
    Still feels like there should be something specific to commemorate the event that doesnt take lots of effort or luck to get. Not because what I mentioned is hard ot get necessarily, but because we tend to get something or other like a title, mount or piece of transmog. Something that is immediately obvious and cannot be traded.