So was the patch actually deployed last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Ah, as I feared. Any word on what level is needed for the last of the campaign?
    I'd imagine you have to be max level

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So was the patch actually deployed last night?
    Only on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I'd imagine you have to be max level
    Nvm, I remembered someone else replied to me previously about something else, this happens to answer that question as well: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52647693

So it's supposedly 22. Bad enough though (not as bad as the max level of 39 though). That's still 11 weeks, which is quite the bit of stretching Blizzard is doing here :/.

I guess I really will need some alts to keep me entertained this time around.

Edit: Nvm, it might be 8. I guess the story renown will count for it as well.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-09-17 at 02:10 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I really like that Grant Kirkhope is working on WoW Music now. Something I entirely didn't expect but his additions are welcome.

I started to notice someone else in BFA though whose music additions really gave the world some much needed immersion. And he delivered again.

David Arkenstone - Oribos Music

Easily the best 'City' music since MoP. Really doesn't feel to epic (Like Stormshield/War Spear) or just rehashed (Dalaran). Boralus and Zuldalazar had their musical moments, but this is really great. Feels really alien, almost like something from Diablo.

Nvm, I remembered someone else replied to me previously about something else, this happens to answer that question as well: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52647693

So it's supposedly 22. Bad enough though (not as bad as the max level of 39 though). That's still 11 weeks, which is quite the bit of stretching Blizzard is doing here :/.

I guess I really will need some alts to keep me entertained this time around.

Edit: Nvm, it might be 8. I guess the story renown will count for it as well.
    8 isn't bad. You get like 2 levels per week, right?

Edit: yeah, 2 per week. So like a month, basically.

No that would be two, wouldn't it? 22/3 = 7,33.., but since we start at 1 or 0 I would expect it to require finishing the last one to reach 22, which should be in the 8th week, which is a bit less than 2 months. The 8 was in reference to the amount of weeks it would take with 2+1 renown levels per week, because as I understand it you can grind out 2 with trivial stuff and you get 1 for completing the (then) weekly quest.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I guess it would have to be a decent chunk of time if only because the Venthyr covenant takes place mostly after the raid though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I really like that Grant Kirkhope is working on WoW Music now. Something I entirely didn't expect but his additions are welcome.
    I haven't heard anything in the released tracks that sounded unmistakably Kirkhope. I hope there are minor tracks for certain places, dungeons, taverns and such that aren't as somber and monotonous as the main themes.

Don't get me wrong, they're all well made and high quality. But none are particularly memorable.

No that would be two, wouldn't it? 22/3 = 7,33.., but since we start at 1 or 0 I would expect it to require finishing the last one to reach 22, which should be in the 8th week, which is a bit less than 2 months. The 8 was in reference to the amount of weeks it would take with 2+1 renown levels per week, because as I understand it you can grind out 2 with trivial stuff and you get 1 for completing the (then) weekly quest.
    Ah okay, I see what you meant. I misunderstood your original post.

Yeah, about 8 weeks.

Ah, as I feared. Any word on what level is needed for the last of the campaign?
    You need Renown level 22 for the last campaign quests. Max Renown is 40.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't one of the supposed features of Chromie Time to have the original timelines' warchief sitting in Orgrimmar (so I guess Thrall for BC/WotLK, Garrosh for MoP and Cata, Voljin for WoD and Sylvanas for Legion/BfA)? Because right now when I'm choosing f. e. Cataclysm I still see Sylvanas :X
    Last edited by Lady Atia; 2020-09-17 at 03:24 PM.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

How long until the proper release of the Revendreth cinematic now? Anyone have a timer on that?

About 30 minutes remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    How long until the proper release of the Revendreth cinematic now? Anyone have a timer on that?
    10AM PST. 30 minutes from now.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

About 30 minutes remaining.
    That's nice. Have to weigh up the pros and cons of making a quick pizza for the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    That's nice. Have to weigh up the pros and cons of making a quick pizza for the occasion.
    Pros: It's a Pizza.

Cons: It'll take more than 30 minutes to make.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pros: It's a Pizza.

Cons: It'll take more than 30 minutes to make.
    It won't if you already got prepared Pizza dough.

Then it's just a matter of how fast can you heat up your oven.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It won't if you already got prepared Pizza dough.

Then it's just a matter of how fast can you heat up your oven.
    I do indeed have pre-prepared pizza dough, so i guess i will make it.