7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So much official nonsense in the post above. A lot of excuses, some guesses and nothing that’s worth to be called a trustful leak.

Yet missed another day and like 30 pages in this thread. Any new developments in the last two days about the upcoming expansion? (Not talking about fake leaks though)
    nothing worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Told me they saw concept art of a squid pirate.
    Isn't there a battlepet octopus that has an eye patch? Pretty sure its from Island Expeditions.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpms View Post
    Isn't there a battlepet octopus that has an eye patch? Pretty sure its from Island Expeditions.
    Nah this was like the old Davy Jones concept from last cycle.

Don't ask, it was weird, just like Wrath of The Bolvar.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpms View Post
    There is and there is also a faceless pirate card in hearthstone

Razorpax, you played yourself. Everything for the anniversary raid is already in the files and was part of 8.2.5

Just stop.

New class info is accurate? So dragon class is coming

also apparently someone at some point said something about "ban the leakers"

you are no fun

that is most of this thread

that is most of speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    nothing uworth it.
    Blizzcon can’t come soon enough then, really sick of the so called leaks this year.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axlkix View Post
    New class info is accurate? So dragon class is coming
    Well depends if you think he's telling the truth or just trying to backtrack taking a shot in the dark and being wrong.

Personaly I ain't trusting him as far as I can throw him but I can see him deciding to parrot Jericho since let's be honest we all were doing that like three days ago because "he got Legion right."

Well depends if you think he's telling the truth or just trying to backtrack taking a shot in the dark and being wrong.

Personaly I ain't trusting him as far as I can throw him but I can see him deciding to parrot Jericho since let's be honest we all were doing that like three days ago because "he got Legion right."
    Jericho is still going around saying that the trademark's going up in three hours, despite claiming literally two days ago that he got cease and desisted and that his family got threatened. lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Jericho is still going around saying that the trademark's going up in three hours, despite claiming literally two days ago that he got cease and desisted and that his family got threatened. lmao
    I'll give him one goalpost move for timezones sake and that's all he gets.

7+ Year Old Account
    Catch me up what I missed in the last 9 hours?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Catch me up what I missed in the last 9 hours?
    Well Razor came by to admit he got some of his info from Jericho, who then showed up to move the goalpost to 9AM UTC (about another 3 hours). Jericho did confirm the thing in question would be a trademark.

That's really it.

Well Razor came by to admit he got some of his info from Jericho, who then showed up to move the goalpost to 9AM UTC (about another 3 hours). Jericho did confirm the thing in question would be a trademark.

That's really it.
    So 3 hours until the hypetrain just runs jericho and razor over?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    So 3 hours until the hypetrain just runs jericho and razor over?
    Well Jericho anyway.

Razor was already run over considering he said he was told we'd get news on the panels (gee how convenient) and the anniversary bosses (which we already knew).

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Can't companies have their trademarks hidden until they need them to be revealed? Pretty sure Blizzard made at least one trademark only show up after the stage announcement.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Well Jericho anyway.

Razor was already run over considering he said he was told we'd get news on the panels (gee how convenient) and the anniversary bosses (which we already knew).
    What if anniversary bosses are the friends we made along the way?

Trash in new anniversary dungeons being our guild members from old guilds/people that stopped playing wow that we were in a group with at least X times?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    One leaker say its tinker the new class. Other say it isnt tinker but some dragon class.

What if blizz go "full retard" and release two diferent classes that are none of the "leaked" ones? Not only that but what if they're gender locked instead of race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Can't companies have their trademarks hidden until they need them to be revealed? Pretty sure Blizzard made at least one trademark only show up after the stage announcement.
    They can't actually, since that's a matter of open records in most countries.

The trick is priority transfers. If you have an approved trademark in one country, most countries allow you to transfer it to their country and get priority for the mark over anyone who registered it after your's was approved in the origin country.

Which for Blizzard means they'll register it in a place with no online database to search months in advance, then right before Blizzcon will transfer it to all the relevant countries for WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    One leaker say its tinker the new class. Other say it isnt tinker but some dragon class.

What if blizz go "full retard" and release two diferent classes that are none of the "leaked" ones? Not only that but what if they're gender locked instead of race.
    I took one look at that and immediately said "Gender locked Dancer!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post

That would be the last straw for me. I'd quit and keep in touch with friends I've made.