10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf happened, how are there 50 new pages since I last checked? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Level squish feels guaranteed at this point. Up in the air is how. Is it just a number squish? Or is it reduced via the removal of old expansions from the mandatory level flow?
    Most likely, both. At least I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Wtf happened, how are there 50 new pages since I last checked? lol
    There's much to be said about Wrath of the Bolvar

Level squish feels guaranteed at this point. Up in the air is how. Is it just a number squish? Or is it reduced via the removal of old expansions from the mandatory level flow?
    It has to be both. They know that the time travel loop old characters go through is ridiculous, and they also know new players don't give a rats ass about Cataclysm-BFA.

Well if they go along with the level squish, they might as well change the flow/storylines as well. It just feels too awkward to go from cata story, to LK/BC, and then back to cata or mop. It's even worse now in certain areas, such as at the end of the DK starting experience, you actually hand in the letter from Tirion to King Anduin... When Tirion died before Anduin became King!

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    There's much to be said about Wrath of the Bolvar
    And much to be corrected about people not properly respecting The Bolvar.

I really hope it’s coupled with either a world revamp that covers the whole leveling experience to tidy up the timeline (put past expansions in Caverns of Time as optional alternatives/to maintain achievements/cosmetics) -Or- a partial revamp that at least covers 1-2 starting zones for each race. The time it takes to reach max should remain roughly the same, but I’d love to have the option to level through any expansion at any time without out leveling the zones before I’ve completed the storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I really hope it’s coupled with either a world revamp that covers the whole leveling experience to tidy up the timeline (put past expansions in Caverns of Time as optional alternatives/to maintain achievements/cosmetics) -Or- a partial revamp that at least covers 1-2 starting zones for each race. The time it takes to reach max should remain roughly the same, but I’d love to have the option to level through any expansion at any time without out leveling the zones before I’ve completed the storylines.
    Cough cough Shroud of Elune.

7+ Year Old Account
    the lv squish is kinda work of:

>the idea come up
    >blizz says there is the possibility
    >player start discussing
    >lv squish?
    >lv squis!
    >there is no way they do lv squish
    >they maybe do lv squish
    >they WILL do a lv squish
    >lv squish is confirmed

then blizzard see that "everyone wants" and do it.

5+ Year Old Account
    updated my Avatar

FOR BOLVAR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the lv squish is kinda work of:

>the idea come up
    >blizz says there is the possibility
    >player start discussing
    >lv squish?
    >lv squis!
    >there is no way they do lv squish
    >they maybe do lv squish
    >they WILL do a lv squish
    >lv squish is confirmed

then blizzard see that "everyone wants" and do it.
    nixxiom had a great point on the lvl squish tho if you are a new player you are not gona know how to lvl faster you dont have heirloom its expensive to buy your max lvl etc etc but regardless its more good for the game at this rate but requires big change overall wich is probly for the better cata revamp every zone is abut deathwing later goes to outland and northrend and back to deathwing its done befor but this time legion wont be requirment and if new classes comes they change loot to give weapon in quest and create a normal based that is not class unique becus even that stuff had its flaws on classes specaly for identity and evolution
    but then again that meens maby item lvl goes does and we can use lvl 60 raiding gear to be maby best gear in slot befor next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Thatch Rackham View Post
    updated my Avatar

FOR THE BOLVAR!!!
    Bad The Bolvarite. No treat.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Bad The Bolvarite. No treat.
    I AM SOrry oh great THE BOLVAR please spare me and my fAmIlY I nOT WoRtHy!!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Cough cough Shroud of Elune.
    What is Shroud of Elune?

So what was with the Sylvanas vs Bolvar picture? Is that real or does anyone know?
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    So what was with the Sylvanas vs Bolvar picture? Is that real or does anyone know?
    which one i couldnt click the link at work didnt work

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see them put old zones of expansions in Caverns of Time. Putting it there will make the world feel small and weird id imagine.

But use the zone scaling technique also in those areas to level where you want. Other than that, i am not sure how they will deal with it.

A level squish (even if it takes as long as it does now lvling wise) will probably bring new players / old players back if they like the narrative of the new expansion.

Gear from raids will lose all stats or become legacy gear like the old set bonuses so we can still farm old raids for transmog.
    Last edited by Augusta138; 2019-10-24 at 11:51 PM.

I'm surprised we didn't get a pre-show merchandise sale this year. Probably means most of the merchandise will be related to the announcements - moreso than other years where they at least sold the con art t-shirts and posters in advance?

Disregard. I just missed it somehow. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I'm surprised we didn't get a pre-show merchandise sale this year. Probably means most of the merchandise will be related to the announcements - moreso than other years where they at least sold the con art t-shirts and posters in advance?

Disregard. I just missed it somehow. XD
    There was an earning call on october 7th that I listened to, Pretty much they have a huge amount of money about to be coming to them from this season. October to december.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatch Rackham View Post
    which one i couldnt click the link at work didnt work
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.