5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    It doesn't have to be realistic. But round asses in leather pants are better on character models that have as much polygons on them as Kalimdor. Don't ya think?
    Sound logic. Can’t argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you remember what about it seemed unbelievable to you?
    I guess it was mostly the Broken Isles as a 'continent' (although I defended this later on, scale's not a real matter in WoW anyway) and Demon Hunters as suddenly on our side. Artifacts were I guess a somewhat neutral shock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I guess it was mostly the Broken Isles as a 'continent' (although I defended this later on, scale's not a real matter in WoW anyway) and Demon Hunters as suddenly on our side. Artifacts were I guess a somewhat neutral shock.
    I mean the idea of millions using the Ashbringer is a big idea to swallow(I mean I was kinda shocked to).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Right! Artifacts certainly would have sounded ridiculous. Particularly domhammer for shamans when it is really a warrior's weapon

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean the idea of millions using the Ashbringer is a big idea to swallow(I mean I was kinda shocked to).
    This right here is exactly why most people dismissed the Legion leak.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that a problem with all legendaries? Everyone and their grandmother having a thunderfury? I fail to see how Artifacts are worse. Of course they don't help the class design, but that is a different matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that a problem with all legendaries? Everyone and their grandmother having a thunderfury? I fail to see how Artifacts are worse. Of course they don't help the class design, but that is a different matter.
    The limitations of stuff like Thunderfury Original Ashbringer pales to the Artifacts we got in Legion. Its also the big thing of the expansion and not some other feature that is part of the game but not a big part, thats why it was so shocking in Legion. And yet people here want some of the things they had as artifacts back in BFA.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    The limitations of stuff like Thunderfury Original Ashbringer pales to the Artifacts we got in Legion. Its also the big thing of the expansion and not some other feature that is part of the game but not a big part, thats why it was so shocking in Legion. And yet people here want some of the things they had as artifacts back in BFA.
    So yeah it wasn't a bad thing after all, was it?

10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah it wasn't a bad thing after all, was it?
    I never saw artifacts as bad, a little jarring to be sure but I enjoyed my time with it. Admittingly some artifacts had better talents then others.

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    I never saw artifacts as bad, a little jarring to be sure but I enjoyed my time with it. Admittingly some artifacts had better talents then others.
    For me the problem was that the game didn't have enough famous artifacts. Doomhammer, Ashbringer, Scythe of Elune, and some random knife we made up just now. Wooohooo

7+ Year Old Account
    For me the problem was that the game didn't have enough famous artifacts. Doomhammer, Ashbringer, Scythe of Elune, and some random knife we made up just now. Wooohooo
    And the knife went on to become an important part for BfA.

New lore needs to be added to the game, and some cool stuff got added with Artifacts lorewise

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    And the knife went on to become an important part for BfA.

New lore needs to be added to the game, and some cool stuff got added with Artifacts lorewise
    Like I said. It WAS the problem. Back when we were waiting for Legion. Knaifu is pretty important now. I'm gonna bet she will continue to be important in 9.0 as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like I said. It WAS the problem. Back when we were waiting for Legion. Knaifu is pretty important now. I'm gonna bet she will continue to be important in 9.0 as well.
    Yeah, but if people keep reacting to every new element of lore like that the story will never get a chance to progress.

Iirc people really quickly fell in love with Knaifu in Legion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Yeah, but if people keep reacting to every new element of lore like that the story will never get a chance to progress.

Iirc people really quickly fell in love with Knaifu in Legion.
    True. But you can sort of understand the feeling. Some of the Artifacts were super important parts of the lore and it was an amazing feeling to finally get your hand on them. Rogues especially got it bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because it was introduced and used more. Introducing new stuff is not bad, it adds to the world overall.

True. But you can sort of understand the feeling. Some of the Artifacts were super important parts of the lore and it was an amazing feeling to finally get your hand on them. Rogues especially got it bad.
    Yeah but it was obvious there wasn't a super big legendary weapon in lore for every class, so they had to get creative, which is fine. Rogues got two sets of daggers, one of them was the daggers Garona used to kill Llane Wrynn(Shennigans of the Legion/Shadow Council) and the other two daggers were fangs of hounds of Sargeras that he favored. Pretty cool stuff.

Dreadblades might feel not as important but its still new, its only "Sin" is it has no past lore to work upon.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-08-15 at 06:23 PM.

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    And then the knife became a generally liked and important character.

I mean, i thought we WANTED Blizzard to create new things?

- - - Updated - - -

What's actually really shitty is that some of the other sentient weapons we got, like Aluneth and the demonology skull, aren't anywhere to be seen now.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    And then the knife became a generally liked and important character.

I mean, i thought we WANTED Blizzard to create new things?
    Don't pretend you always knew what will end up being awesome. Everyone makes mistakes.

5+ Year Old Account
    No Dragon Isles, no Dragon Isles, no Dragon Isles. God Please, let it not be Dragon Isles, PLEASE!
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    No Dragon Isles, no Dragon Isles, no Dragon Isles. God Please, let it not be Dragon Isles, PLEASE!
    As in not as a zone or not as a continent?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Problem that Dungeons and Dragons core of any fantasy world, we getting dragon mounts each expansion , Chromie made cameo so many times that i am sick of her, but still would play Any Dragon Based content.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.