Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I saw all the warning signs and still decided to click on it.
    you meen the copyright thing 2004-2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    @Feali one thing people can always be assured of is if no one's talking about High Elves there's almost assuredly someone who's going to bring up people talking about High Elves.

Pretty ironic imo
    There always has to be a balance

What's funny is as Blizzcon nears the rate of shitposting increases.
    I see it as something similar to bird migration. Every year, a flock of sh*tposters gathers in this very thread for a short amount of time to begin what is known as the leak parade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    God i love this thread.
    We are so far from peak hype season it's not even funny. It all starts when the random hamster images come in. Miss you Boub

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Oh man, class relics would have been so great. I at least, as a druid main, got a ton of good customization with extra druid forms that I can use. But I feel bad that other classes didn't get as visible extras that druids did.
    I really hope they pick this idea with the form collection up and do something with this. Weapons that give extra forms like fandrals staff would be nice.

@Feali one thing people can always be assured of is if no one's talking about High Elves there's almost assuredly someone who's going to bring up people talking about High Elves.

Pretty ironic imo
    Just give blood elves a blue eye option and have Vereesa and the rest of her followers become void elves. Problem solved forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I see it as something similar to bird migration. Every year, a flock of sh*tposters gathers in this very thread for a short amount of time to begin what is known as the leak parade.
    I wanna be a part of the parade but my studies continue all week I'm gonna clear myself for Thursday evening - Friday morning though

But as I read stuff about High elves, I have to go.

Time to schleep. Have fun you guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Shadochi started playing and we all joined in.

7+ Year Old Account
    But as I read stuff about High elves, I have to go.
    It feels like some people's kryptonite honestly lol
    Time to schleep. Have fun you guys!
    Have a good one! My studies for the day are over and gaming night finally begins!

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Just like Shaman and Paladins are warriors.
    I mean no because those are all classes and even so they're fundamentally different whereas a tinker is literally an engineer like you have more of a difference between a slave and a servant than you do between a tanker and an engineer

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Oh man, class relics would have been so great. I at least, as a druid main, got a ton of good customization with extra druid forms that I can use. But I feel bad that other classes didn't get as visible extras that druids did.
    Still disappointed from the lack of the (in)famous wolf form as feral hidden skin

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way someone has to explain to me how I can mention people in a post. I always fuck it up

Two of the celestials already have thier own tier set themed after them. Just saying.
    What I mean is instead of armor per se it's more celestial energy so you do have and Taurus gear that looks a lot like the White tiger but keep that as more of the plate set from the mogu'shan vaults tear and then you can replace the tiger energy in the tiger looks with say the green dragon looks and you already have the graphics that you could use for that in the game because of the PVP set from that season

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    Still disappointed from the lack of the (in)famous wolf form as feral hidden skin
    Oh... yeah, that would've been great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I mean no because those are all classes and even so they're fundamentally different whereas a tinker is literally an engineer like you have more of a difference between a slave and a servant than you do between a tanker and an engineer
    Make sure you copy paste wowpedia/wowwiki quotes at him. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tinker Read the first line there.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Pretty ironic imo
    Over-under on High Elf questions at Blizzcon, I'm saying 3.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Tinkering is an action. A Tinker as shown by Blizzard is an advanced engineer who builds high tech devices.
    Like an engineer or do you not consider what they craft Hi-Tech

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm seriously hoping tier sets return especially after the less-than-stellar reaction to raid armors from BfA.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Over-under on High Elf questions at Blizzcon, I'm saying 3.
    You see I really hope that the screening of questions stops really useless copies of inconsequential questions like hey you guys changed how the bush looks in that one stretch of road in silithus new expansion in Cumming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Shadochi started playing and we all joined in.

Yep, this seems like an accurate depiction of what this thread is.