That "Lords of the Fallen" comment was BS btw. I don't recall anything looking like that in LotF and I just browsed a shitton of Wallpapers and stuff. Closest enemy in this game to "THE Bovar" is this:

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6TiCp1gR2sU/maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like a shopped version of this character when I put them side by side. It's called the First Warden in the game Lords of the Fallen if you want more pictures.
    Now look here I think that leak is bogus but that Bolvar was for sure not shopped from that.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account

Looks like a shopped version of this character when I put them side by side. It's called the First Warden in the game Lords of the Fallen if you want more pictures.
    It would be helpful to find a pic of the same stance. Otherwise it's continuing to make THE BOLVAR look more credible.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The continent is going to be Cata-d Northrend or Dragon Isles, don't sweat it.
    Yeah probably.

The thing that worries me more is if we get Cata-d EK and Kalimdor again.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I know this is suppose to be a joke but I wouldn't mind new body types for existing races. As long as it doesn't count as an allied race or some bs
    I don't think we will ever get different bodies unless they are allied races. But yeah I slapped that shit together without Photoshop and with a smaller image size its much easier to hide your edits which is why I suspect they Bolvar image is so small. Also the image claims to have a shirt and print and yet only the print is visible. The person who made it clearly doesn't have the skills to put it on a shirt (which is why I believe the eyes are blue) otherwise they would have shown the shirt as well.

Whatever it came from, it definitely wasn't that thing from LOTF. The only resemblance the two have is the burnt/fiery skin underneath.

No one can the pics the debunk it! Choo choo!

You would legit have more cred staying the photoshopped a pic of Sauron

I just don't see it. It's not Blizzard quality CGI and too many features are different. They have very little in common to me. If you can find a photo of that character in the exact same stance that has matching quality, I would definitely be interested to see!

7+ Year Old Account

They look significantly different after more googling.

E: The Rhogar vanguard looks somewhat like him but it's still quite a difference.

This looks so real. Someone that is able to fake this has to be extremely skilled, talented and jobless because it would take multiple hours to do so.

But then again there are some freaks out there. Who knows.

If the pic is fake, I hope the person who did it posts the full res version after the official announcement cos that's an amazing wallpaper to have and also they deserve the credit.

Just a reminder.

It's not a big task to make a Blizzard-esque CGI screenshots using Blender and some fancy shaders. Its not like the models from Lords of the Fallen are not widely available, but you dont really have to animate much.

All you had need to make is one frame.

I am not saying its from Lords of the Fallen, obviously, but I feel like it is a model from some obscure fantasy game.

Quote Originally Posted by johny download View Post

They look significantly different after more googling.
    Like I said, the picture of Bolvar looks like a photoshopped version. Also, the blue eyes was likely a tactic to lend credibility to the leak basically making people say "If it was fan made they wouldn't have messed up the eyes so this must be real!" And look! People are actually falling for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are two completely different models. Frankly, that pic of Bolvar looks professional quality, and built from the ground up.

Yeah, if this is fake I won't even be mad. Someone designed a whole new armor for Bolvar, gave him a new hammer when EVERYONE would've given him a sword, AND did the eyes thing.

Smash Bros Grinch Leak had more holes than this.

Honestly. People are getting way too excited over this. I think it's pretty obviously fake. So many giveaways, both in the image itself but also in the layout of the supposed web shop. What's with the inconsistency in "WOW:"? What about the shoddy black border around the image, or the clearly non-CSS generated drop shadow? Also looks like the guy who made this messed up some layers or blending, because the diagonal stripes are visible in the preview image of Bolvar.

There are also some clear indicators of cut and pasting, like here:

Not to mention the painfully obvious double-bluff attempt at making his eyes blue. Oh brother.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm breaking my profile pic tradition, in order to do Blizzcon hype tradition. I support THE BOLVAR

Can't shake the feeling that I've seen a mace like that (or at least pretty similar) somewhere but can't figure out where. (Is nice though and I hope it gets released properly even if it is a fake)