10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I have no idea what's that supposed to be. All I know is "Titan's Rebirth" sounds really shit

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Oh god I hoped Shadowlands died for a reason and now we’re back at it again. Hopefully by the morning somebody clearly called this out as a fake again. So sick and tired over these Shadowlands leaks that are poured over us for months now, I think the first one came right after 8.2.
    This is just a name. It doesn't mean the Shadowlands leak from before is true.

Someone really wants to lose thier job if this is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I have no idea what's that supposed to be. All I know is "Titan's Rebirth" sounds really shit
    Not sure if that leak implies we are getting no class, an Elune class or Tinker. Either way it looks lame overall, but also credible.

Oh, shit! Page 500!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Also Sylvanas's new death magic was purple not blue.
    So I guess The Lich King with his blue eyes and blue death magic was a sham?

And it's lost. Jesus that was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Isn't that machine learning? Maybe he used some photoshop after, but I highly doubt he did this all in photoshop and redid the game himself. 0 chance.
    It's a man-made picture, they didn't make a game...

500 pages, we did it everyone! See you next year!

No one is going to out themselves as hard as "my boss just asked me to handle this data, here it is"

It's not gonna die until we know the title of the expansion. It's the flavor of the month right now for leakers
    Flavor of the lame ass expansion fake leakers, yes. Out of all possible concepts it’s the worst and has been regurgitated for several dozen times now in this forum. Blizzcon can’t come soon enough!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

5+ Year Old Account
    Titans' Rebirth you say?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It's a man-made picture, they didn't make a game...
    My bad. I didn't look through the whole video. Well, yeah. For a single picture for sure it's possible, but isn't the Bolvar leak anonymously leaked? That is why I am inclined to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Someone really wants to lose thier job if this is real.
    Yeah, if it's real I doubt there are that many people on staff that manage the expansion website design.

Based on 'experience the reorigination of the world' line. So to save Azeroth we have to re-orginate the planet or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    My bad. I didn't look through the whole video.
    No worries. It was just an example of someone creating a picture from scratch by grabbing all sorts of pieces and textures and transforming them into what they needed. Which means that maybe Bolvar's hammer doesn't exist as such, but someone created it as a 2D picture using textures and effects from other places. If it's fake, it's impressive and I hope they have a high res version and upload it somewhere. If it's real... well, we're all in for some disappointing expansion announcement I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    So to save Azeroth we have to re-orginate the planet or something?
    Apparently the "leaker" has no clue how re-origination works in the lore. Perhaps he misunderstood it for level squish or old world revamp.

What kind of phones are all those leakers using, some phone with a VGA camera from 2005? Like honestly. Even the cheapest Chinese tablet can make better pictures.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

5+ Year Old Account
    500 page hype

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Did you not notice the frost theme they gave him? Also you speak to bolvar in legion and bfa and he doesn't have blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Dunno why you'd assume there's a particular color involved. The Blood Trolls use necromancy and it's blood based dark red magic. Bwonsamdi's personal magic is white, the island necromancers/nazj murlocs/dazar'alor necromancy/shadowlands spirits are a very distinct teal that has nothing to do with the Lich King's bright blue. Drust magic is the only one that's shares the blue color with the scourge. DK death magic is purple, Sylvanas' new magic is black-purple void-y nonsense.

I expect the Lich King's magic is blue because he's the LICH king, not because death magic = blue

Apparently the "leaker" has no clue how re-origination works in the lore. Perhaps he misunderstood it for level squish or old world revamp.
    Realistically if the system can be tuned down so that it can be relayed through a specific point as a focused beam (as we see with N'zoth) there's no reason it couldn't be tuned down so that it basically reverse-Cataclysms, "destroying" zones to rebuild them with more life and growth.

Not that I think that picture is particularly real.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-10-26 at 10:09 PM.