Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Better Heritage weapons would be race based to go with armor.

And how is it reusing Allied Races? One is related to classes and other to races, which AFAIK don't share much stuff.
    The idea is same, but not system.
    I meant the system of unlocking the race/calling via rep grind + lvling to cap to get the Heritage component. But that's moot now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Paragon Callings are fake, the person who posted the image ousted themselves
    Yeah, I was getting caught up, that came to mind and I decided to post it, then literally the next page they fessed up lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    i will say the diablo thing is 100% true because another female BDSM character with a "cute name", definitely something they would do

so i guess, the shadowlands shit is also true, the logo to me is damn too good to be ake, even the borders are well done with a "unique concept" with skulls.

if so, i be sad that the dragon isle ill be a side plot or don't even appear at all, after all shit with dragons even in Hots.

Paragon Callings are fake, the person who posted the image ousted themselves
    It is really cool nonetheless. It's something I have been talking to friends about for majority of BFA, that they'd replace Classses with a skin system, like they did new races.

10+ Year Old Account
    More "Adventurer" whining.... sigh....
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Just to clarify, there is currently no connection between the leaked logo and any of the leaks in the spreadsheet (none mention the Bastion or Kyrian) so we know nothing of the features for that leak.
    it is actually what giving me hope i guess.

but im not rly super excited to "meet the noble Kyrian" like not at all, they can fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

but im not rly super excited to "meet the noble Kyrian" like not at all, they can fuck off
    I‘m with you on this. It sounds so silly.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

i will say the diablo thing is 100% true because another female BDSM character with a "cute name", definitely something they would do

so i guess, the shadowlands shit is also true, the logo to me is damn too good to be ake, even the borders are well done with a "unique concept" with skulls.

if so, i be sad that the dragon isle ill be a side plot or don't even appear at all, after all shit with dragons even in Hots.
    By "cute name", do you mean the name Lilith? Because the name Lilith is the name of a jewish demon ... although I guess that proves your point further.

I would be willing to bet some $$ the Kyrian are a cat race. WoW has a lot of EQ devs. Shadowlands reminds me of the Shadows of Luclin expansion where they deal with a dark moon (Elune). That's when they introduced the Vah Shir which would later be called Kerran.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    It is really cool nonetheless. It's something I have been talking to friends about for majority of BFA, that they'd replace Classses with a skin system, like they did new races.
    Oh yeah, I could definitely get behind class skins. As long as there's a dragon-themed druid skin. I have my dinosaur druids, now I need my draconic ones!

Kyrians are going to be Spirit Healers, because Val'KYR.

It matches up with the wing motif the Sylverian Dreaner has, as well as the imagery you can see on the blue and white castle.

maybe 9.0 will finally give us the nightborne and void elf heritage weapons that are in the game files

7+ Year Old Account
    By "cute name", do you mean the name Lilith? Because the name Lilith is the name of a jewish demon ...
    i know that, but its "sounds" like lily, the diminutive of Lilian, things like that, i will say not many people know the name of a jewish or biblical demon

Kyrians are a race from Star Trek, as someone else earlier in the thread posted with the Star Trek wiki.

So that makes me doubt it a little bit.
    Last edited by SpicedCarp; 2019-10-27 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I would be willing to bet some $$ the Kyrian are a cat race. WoW has a lot of EQ devs. Shadowlands reminds me of the Shadows of Luclin expansion where they deal with a dark moon (Elune). That's when they introduced the Vah Shir which would later be called Kerran.

Hmm, possibly. I could see where there would be similarities. It brings back memories of my own EQ days. Although we do already have our "otherworldly" cat race roaming around in the form of Saberon, and also the Tol'vir, so I'm not sure they'd do another cat race already.

Come to think of it, Saberon actually match the Kerra pretty damn close. The original Kerra were transported from Odus onto Luclin and later called themselves the Vah Shir, from what I recall of the race themselves. Saberon were transported from Draenor to Azeroth... thinkingemoji

7+ Year Old Account
    shiet, not that you mention it sounds like a cat/furry race, or even a random alien race.

it gets worse, why put a new race and not make playable, just for us to "help then", fuck then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Kyrians are going to be Spirit Healers, because Val'KYR..

but its said they wee just valkyr who "lost their way, some shit like that

7+ Year Old Account

i see you're a man of culture.

Honestly I was thinking that lol

Skooooomaaa...

i know that, but its "sounds" like lily, the diminutive of Lilian, things like that, i will say not many people know the name of a jewish or biblical demon
    I dont imagine most people know that Lilith is a jewish or biblical demon, but plenty of fantasy nerds can connect the name to a demon. Kind of like how they connect the name "Morgana" to a powerful witch. But yeah, I get ya

I'd say Lilith is probably one of the more well-known ones. Besides, she's already been mentioned before in Diablo lore as being one of the progenitors of the Nephalem. Not the only franchise where she is responsible for Nephalem, either.