Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    But you have no idea what the eyes being blue even means. Apparently, eyes mean everything to Lich King fans. Meanwhile, he’s wielding a flaming hammer, a weapon totally unique to Bolvar’s Lich King (apparently).

Eyes =/= character development, especially with exactly zero context behind them. There’s literally no reason to screech about them
    Except his eyes being that color is 100% part of his character development. The flames of Alexstrazsa affected him so deeply that they even passed onto the Helm of Domination, completely changing even the gem upon it as a result of him donning the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkaliciouz View Post
    Yeah, the ad is fine, no bumps or anything. Just that one image. Weird.
    what??? The ad has the same errors the twitter image does, that’s clearly visible

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Sad to think someone of you believe some lowly orc can overpower the will of The Bolvar
    Ok this actually made me snort with laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Bolvar's eyes being fiery orange is iconic to him as the new Lich King. There's an entire fucking load screen devoted to it. To suddenly change it would make no sense and would just be to score nostalgia points rather than make for interesting story. Since the Helm of Domination has no other entity influencing it anymore. The current LK is literally ALL Bolvar.
    Exactly. And all this is even more retarded for these people to believe when we have an actual recent in game addition of the fiery death knight sword and other death knight related stuff. If they are really going to play into the firey theme for Bolvar why would he suddenly get blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Yeah, apparently they suck at it since draenei know how to go there with a simple potion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=33874/aruumels-rest

Going to post this quest again since you seem intent on ignoring it.
    The quest where you use an elixir of memories to fight one specific ghost in "the spirit realm"? You know, the realm that looks nothing like Draenor's actual realm of shadows as seen in Arak?

A spirit that passes to the mortal plane functions on a completely different level because it was magic that dragged them to a place they inherently shouldn't be. And that honestly just proves that Pei-zhi was a shit shaman. Also, trying to contact ONE SPIRIT out of thousands or even millions is going to be fucking hard. Do you scream someone's name into a massive crowd at a convention and expect to immediately get an answer from the exact person you were calling out for?
    Wow, imagine that. It's hard to get things that don't belong someplace to go to that place and get shit done without side effects.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How so? What happened?
    A lot happened and I'm sure someone will beat me to this but.

- WeakAuras posted a thing on Twitter showing a new Shadowlands logo and concept art of a place called Bastion, where the noble "Kyrian" live.

- There was a catalog leaked with a shot of Bolvar with a hammer and.... blue eyes.... there's fierce debate over the legitimacy of this one.

- Class Skins got leaked and very quickly debunked (the person who made it admitted to it here)

Note none of these are confirmed and none of them debunk a world revamp. Just none confirm it either, and all seem to bust Dragon Isles.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Exactly. And all this is even more retarded for these people to believe when we have an actual recent in game addition of the fiery death knight sword and other death knight related stuff. If they are really going to play into the firey theme for Bolvar why would he suddenly get blue eyes.
    There’s any number of reasons why it could be happening. Existing lore is not EVER a justification for why new expansion lore can’t be accurate.

Frankly, if we’re going to believe it’s fake, despite being a clean looking piece, why doesn’t it seem more likely whoever made it would’ve just given Bolvar orange eyes to look more legitimate? It’s not like it’d be easy to mess up.

This image could be fake but

1. Blizzard does not take the story as seriously as you do.
    2. You can not know why but there could be a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The quest where you use an elixir of memories to fight one specific ghost in "the spirit realm"? You know, the realm that looks nothing like Draenor's actual realm of shadows as seen in Arak?
    Shadowlands is the spirit realm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    What this man says is true.

I feel sad seeing this because the San'layn AR community is a pretty good one overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

- WeakAuras posted a thing on Twitter showing a new Shadowlands logo and concept art of a place called Bastion, where the noble "Kyrian" live.

- There was a catalog leaked with a shot of Bolvar with a hammer and.... blue eyes.... there's fierce debate over the legitimacy of this one.

- Class Skins got leaked and very quickly debunked (the person who made it admitted to it here)

Note none of these are confirmed and none of them debunk a world revamp. Just none confirm it either, and all seem to bust Dragon Isles.
    Hm. Those cold be real but I'm not sure. This is getting tiring trying to keep up with all of this. I just wish it was Blizzcon already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post

Wow, imagine that. It's hard to get things that don't belong someplace to go to that place and get shit done without side effects.
    A necromancer uses a spell to pull spirits into the mortal world. No part of that spell involved sending the spirits back in any form. This means a practitioner then has to come up with a ritual or spell of their own to send back what the necromancer summoned. I don't understand why these concepts are so fucking difficult for you to grasp. Passing to the Shadowlands is NOT hard.

You mean the swords that got updated in the latest build to now also include blue and green versions and the burning one being removed?

Edit: It got updated since the last time I saw the thread, they didn't replace the previous ones, but do also include the usual colours now. Either way, don't think too hard on lvl 58 quest rewards and something that would be a big lore moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

How fun would it be to go there to that giant City and meet a purified dead but still living kind of deathwing

A necromancer uses a spell to pull spirits into the mortal world. No part of that spell involved sending the spirits back in any form. This means a practitioner then has to come up with a ritual or spell of their own to send back what the necromancer summoned. I don't understand why these concepts are so fucking difficult for you to grasp. Passing to the Shadowlands is NOT hard.
    I agree. It is not hard to die and be a useless and or limited ghost.

There’s any number of reasons why it could be happening. Existing lore is not EVER a justification for why new expansion lore can’t be accurate.

Frankly, if we’re going to believe it’s fake, despite being a clean looking piece, why doesn’t it seem more likely whoever made it would’ve just given Bolvar orange eyes to look more legitimate? It’s not like it’d be easy to mess up.
    This is actually an excellent point. If you're going to post a fake image, why would you make his eyes blue? Everything else looks excellent, but you forgot the eyes while creating a new hammer and keeping the scarring on his body?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogrein View Post
    Why would the Bolvar wearing Arthas's armor pieces?
    THE BOLVAR does what THE BOLVAR likes.

I stand by the idea that Bastion is the Dragon Isles under a different name, or they are indeed in the Shadowlands.

Because they knew this argument would happen and it would make the leak look legitimate. It's caused people to say "There's no way they'd go through all that trouble to make that picture and not make his eyes orange! It must be real!" which is probably exactly what they wanted.