Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Shitposter Arafal reporting for duty.
    You can’t out shitpost all the T$&*er nonsense though
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2019-10-28 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    Do you guys even have definition as to what a tinker is?

I haven't delved too deep between all these threads but wherever I've encountered it mentioned, nobody really comes across to what exactly they have in mind.

How will it work, rotation, role, abilities, cooldowns, etc. The functional stuff... but no, just pictures of some dude wielding a wrench or some shiz...

Yeah it's cool and all, but idk man. It has the stigma of a melee to me and we really don't need another melee.

Dark Ranger though, 3/4 posts past, that piqued my interest.
    have you seen the definition to Marksman then look at hunter marksman in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Implying the Bolvar pic is real, anyone got any ideas for what's gonna happen in the cinematic?

I'm guessing it's going to have a lot of parallels to the WotLK cinematic and will involve Bolvar walking through the Wrathgate and heading towards Wyrmrest Temple
    My fear is that Sylvanas is the end boss of the Shadowlands and they are going to try to make her seem more threatening by beating the Bolvar in a fight

7+ Year Old Account
    No way sylvanas can beat the Bolvar in a fight.
    What is she gonna do, use her secret weapon, the plague? He's already survived that at Wrath Gate, that just shows how badass the Bolvar is, especially wielding Bjolmourne
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    And I work for an investment bank so I basically get... to quickly look at my phone when nobody is paying attention.
    Better than my old job. Correctional officers don't get to have their phones it all. :'D

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    You can’t out shitpost all the T$&*er nonsense though
    Of course i could, if it wasn't for my schools terrible wifi.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm going to list the following notes:

-No new class is a weak selling point, especially after a weak expansion, people used to a new class every other expansion and FFXIV being a competitor

-Class Skins cannot function due to skin variation having mechanical differences. I could see minor Class Skins being a Mage Tower reward, but not a preorder selling point

-4th specs is Blizz shooting themselves on the foot because it will eventually force them to add at least 10 specs and balancing will go out of orbit

With the above being said:

-A Shadowlands based expansion can only accomodate a Dark Ranger, Necromancer, a mix or something completely new Shadow/Void/Death related

-A Dragon based expansion can throw a Dragon class curveball

-A filler expansion can accomodate Tinkers, yet story development shows that we are about to deal with something major

Therefore, I believe there will be a new class that will be a strong representation of the main selling point of the expansion. My bet is on a Death-based expansion and Dragons not being a main feature due to Sylvanas plan about to hatch, The Bolvar making a move and Tyrande arc being about revenge and Elune forsaking the Nelves. Definitely not a filler expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Shitposter Arafal reporting for duty.
    Good to have you back at the front Soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Just the fact that we are getting an OW2 and D4 is bigger, while last year the only new game was the one nobody likes talking about...some HS expansion IIRC and WC3R.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna wait and buy it after Bcon if there is a playable demo. They usually stay up for a couple weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Speculation more than myth: Elune is a greater cosmic being with influence not over just Azeroth, and on her world Elunaria she created the sanctuary for the titan Eonar. Elunaria was originally called in the files "the Refuge of Life". While Elune is probably not a titan, she might be a cosmic force allied with them, maybe seeking balance in the universe and not allied with the light or void either. We've heard plenty of times about the light of Elune but in BfA we also saw she has a darker side.

Moreover, the facts are as follow :

She manipulates Nature ( so not a Light lord ) , no need to prove it, it's a fact stated everywhere
    She manipulates Light and shadow. ( The phases of the moon, ysera's death cinematic shows it too )
    She manipulates Life and Death ( Ysera's cinematic, again, she pluck the souls of Ysera's out and transform it into a constellation )

Transforming Ysera's into a consellation ( or whatever she did ) is not even in the reach of the Titans. So she's above them.

Since she is not a light lord because the perimeter of her action goes way beyond Light and the scope of her power range to almost every cosmos forces presetend in Chronicles, she is a supreme godess, and is probably the ultimate Godess of Balance, trying to keep the universe in balance between every cosmos forces by using all of the cosmos power existing and presented in chronicles. Thus, the titans may very well have been conscious of her existence, and Eonar might have been the first of her Priestess.

It lines up with Xalatath calling her " the Upstart Godess "

7+ Year Old Account
    Hope we don't get any confirmation about the logo and the bolvar leak before blizzcon (not because I dont want it to be real but because I don't want to know if its real before the announcement and just have an oh shit its real moment as the cinematic rolls)

What if QueenAzshara ges empowered at the seat of the pantheon and comes back as a giant, tentacly, titan, revealing that she is finally worthy of marrying The Bolvar? That'd explain her motivations for the last 10k years and would close her story properly, I think.
    She always just wanted to be the Bolvar's wife.

No way sylvanas can beat the Bolvar in a fight.
    Don't forget she has the ability to shoot void kamehamehas now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    What if QueenAzshara ges empowered at the seat of the pantheon and comes back as a giant, tentacly, titan, revealing that she is finally worthy of marrying The Bolvar? That'd explain her motivations for the last 10k years and would close her story properly, I think.
    Would make more sense for her to still have a deal with Sargeras so she goes to free him.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Oh fuck, I genuinely ship Azshara and The Bolvar now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Don't forget she has the ability to shoot void kamehamehas now.
    But does she have the Bjolmourne? Didn't think so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    -A Shadowlands based expansion can only accomodate a Dark Ranger, Necromancer, a mix or something completely new Shadow/Void/Death related

-A filler expansion can accomodate Tinkers, yet story development shows that we are about to deal with something major
    And yet if I remember correctly, none of the earlier Shadowland leaks ever mentioned a Dark Ranger or Necromancer class.

That's definitely something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    Moreover, the facts are as follow :

She manipulates Nature ( so not a Light lord ) , no need to prove it, it's a fact stated everywhere
    She manipulates Light and shadow. ( The phases of the moon, ysera's death cinematic shows it too )
    She manipulates Life and Death ( Ysera's cinematic, again, she pluck the souls of Ysera's out and transform it into a constellation )

Transforming Ysera's into a consellation ( or whatever she did ) is not even in the reach of the Titans. So she's above them.

Since she is not a light lord because the perimeter of her action goes way beyond Light and the scope of her power range to almost every cosmos forces presetend in Chronicles, she is a supreme godess, and is probably the ultimate Godess of Balance, trying to keep the universe in balance between every cosmos forces by using all of the cosmos power existing and presented in chronicles. Thus, the titans may very well have been conscious of her existence, and Eonar might have been the first of her Priestess.

It lines up with Xalatath calling her " the Upstart Godess "
    I imagine Elune to be a "balance" deity of sorts. Cruel and methodical about it. Also inclined to believe she allowed Teldrassil to burn for the sake of a greater scope she has in mind.

She will most likely play a role in the "cycle of life" chapters we might encounter in the Shadowlands, one way or another.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hope we don't get any confirmation about the logo and the bolvar leak before blizzcon (not because I dont want it to be real but because I don't want to know if its real before the announcement and just have an oh shit its real moment as the cinematic rolls)
    So you don't want a repeat of Warlods of Draenor?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    And yet if I remember correctly, none of the earlier Shadowland leaks ever mentioned a Dark Ranger or Necromancer class.

That's definitely something to consider.
    And how exactly do fake leaks prove anything? People in this thread make fake leaks too... Fake leaks are just wishlists and not actual info.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I'm going to list the following notes:

-No new class is a weak selling point, especially after a weak expansion, people used to a new class every other expansion and FFXIV being a competitor

-Class Skins cannot function due to skin variation having mechanical differences. I could see minor Class Skins being a Mage Tower reward, but not a preorder selling point

-4th specs is Blizz shooting themselves on the foot because it will eventually force them to add at least 10 specs and balancing will go out of orbit
    Where are people getting BfA being a weak expansion from?

Also, what is that second point even supposed to mean? "skin variation having mechanical differences"?

Third point isn't really all that much worse than a new class. You're basically contradicting yourself there. Balancing is a much simpler act than you're imagining, and contrary to claims, has generally gotten better over time.