7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Also, everyone is expecting a class, but imagine the pure shitstorm if there ends up being no new class
    I'm not. I'd much rather have them spend time on existing classes than a new one. If they announce a class without saying they are also intensively working/changing existing ones I would be disappointed.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, everyone is expecting a class, but imagine the pure shitstorm if there ends up being no new class
    Six years with no new WoW class would be a disaster.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    It’s crazy, this thread was created on the 31st of July and from that time to last week this thread had 200 pages. Now, just one week later, we’re over 720 pages lol.
    Yeah, last week all the posters from the 8.3 thread came here since they just became the same thing after 8.3 PTR

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    It’s crazy, this thread was created on the 31st of July and from that time to last week this thread had 200 pages. Now, just one week later, we’re over 720 pages lol.
    The 8.3 speculation thread moved over here when it became clear that there wasnt much left to discuss.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Oh we got another leak!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...8#post51774278

It is... well it certainly is on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

That sadly turns it very plausible.
    The ogre one is nice only because it goes in a different direction than all the others. I don't see us teaming up with Yrel in the near future since she's now a zealot. The titan one made me fall asleep reading it due to how boring it was.

They need to focus more on making the current classes better.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    A desert based expansion could be feasible considering that the RAF gear fits a desert theme.
    Possibly. It fits very well right now with Voldun though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't expect a class. I'll be pleasantly surprised if there is though, assuming it's not melee.
    Hey

Legion is 6 years old ? Waw, time flies

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Yeah, last week all the posters from the 8.3 thread came here since they just became the same thing after 8.3 PTR
    Inb4 Patch 8.4.0 speculation

I'm not. I'd much rather have them spend time on existing classes than a new one. If they announce a class without saying they are also intensively working/changing existing ones I would be disappointed.
    This tbh. I'd rather fuller specs, and maybe even a sprinkling of additional specs where it makes sense, over a new class.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, people would get over it. New class keeps players occupied for a couple weeks per patch at best, good classes keep them occupied for longer. Now if they could pull both off I would be a happy panda

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Think he meant that by end of next expansion (when 10.0 comes out) it would be 6 years since we got DH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Simple math. No class in this expansion means that the next expansion isn't until 2022. 2022-2016= 6.

I honestly think the story of the Shadowlands is going to be that Bastion is the last area of realm that used to be peaceful and full of life. But Mueh’zala corrupted it and turned it into a hellish nightmare.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post51774246

I'll link it here just because I don't want to dismiss immediately leaks that are not shadowlands because we still have no credible confirmation on the logo.

Seems plausible... but a bit shit IMO
    While I do feel Shadowlands is a bit more likely now due to the recent leaks as well as some Blizzard devs posting disapproving tweets towards leaks in general the last few days, we definitely shouldn't dismiss any non-Shadowlands leaks just yet!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    This tbh. I'd rather fuller specs, and maybe even a sprinkling of additional specs where it makes sense, over a new class.
    Some classes could benefit from having their 3 specs combined into 2 and then getting a new one based on lore classes that can't really stand as an ingame class on their own (Warden, Dark Ranger, Alchemist,...)

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post51774246

I'll link it here just because I don't want to dismiss immediately leaks that are not shadowlands because we still have no credible confirmation on the logo.

Seems plausible... but a bit shit IMO
    I don't know. The post-N'zoth sequences we know of seem a bit to casual for that kind of thing to have happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, people would get over it. New class keeps players occupied for a couple weeks per patch at best, good classes keep them occupied for longer. Now if they could pull both off I would be a happy panda
    Some would. Others would view it as laziness. That's part of what happened with WoD, and WoD had upgraded race models.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    some Blizzard devs posting disapproving tweets towards leaks in general the last few days
    Oh? Which ones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    While I do feel Shadowlands is a bit more likely now due to the recent leaks as well as some Blizzard devs posting disapproving tweets towards leaks in general the last few days, we definitely shouldn't dismiss any non-Shadowlands leaks just yet!
    Yeah, since you mentioned your philosophy about leaks months ago I decided to think about it in much the same way and not dismiss leaks because of what all the hype is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Oh? Which ones?
    I'm obviously not going to linking any specific tweets, but the amount of anti-leak subtweets/retweets/flat out disapproval tweets from Blizzard employees has definitely gone up.