Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And now somebody apparently claimed that the picture on the poster is supposedly Suramar fanart.

Which, as we all know, is a misty desert city.
    I loved Suramar though, on that note.
    I hope Bastion is real cause that art looks fucking awesome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im ready to shitpost this thread into oblivion.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgods View Post
    What ever happened to Jaylock btw? Last time I posted on this forum he was around shitposting more than Shadochi, Teriz and Fahrad combined.
    That one is gone for good.

Formerly known as Arafal

New AR leaked

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Im ready to shitpost this thread into oblivion.
    Let's not get carried away. Next stop is 4 digits.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    I'm just going to let it go. It is going to be one of those internet arguments.

So, I missed a lot yesterday with the thread moving so fast. I want to make sure I understand the thinking going on.

That Bolvar picture was first seen on the screens from that store with WoW: Shadowlands merchandise. Then, that Bolvar picture is proven to be on the same website those pics are from and the Blizzard store. So, we are saying that Shadowlands is real because of those 2 things. Right?

It's unlikely but the pic could from the expansion and the expansion NOT be Shadowlands. This is likely my hope speaking since I don't think I want WotLK 2.0.
    I'm with you. If the expac is just Northrend 2.0 with Lich King 2.0, I will be very disappointed. The whole Kyrian and Bastion thing looks infinitely more interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Klayman View Post
    Shadowlands is real and Bolvar is going to be in the cinematic. No new classes, but there will be new "shadow vs. light" themed abilities for all classes. Level squish to 60 and scaling in all zones. Ethereals will become a neutral (as in truly neutral, not like Pandaren) playable race into the third major content patch. Northern Lordaeron, Helheim and Azjol-Nerub will be playable zones at launch, followed by Dragon Isles. Wyrmrest Temple will become relevant again and will be the main hub this expansion. Warmode is going away, instead of it there will be "Warzones", in other words, every week there will be a rotation of several of the game's zones that will be marked for PvP combat and players will be given more initiative to visit them (much better than BfA's kill 10 players daily quest). Besides this, guilds and player raids will be able to queue up for PvP and a random zone outside of the rotation will be selected for them and their opponents.
    Classic WoW will progress naturally, TBC will come in late 2020 if not 2021. They would like to extend Classic by as long as possible, because it is bringing the most money at the moment.
    Now, the good news to be excited for: Private Realms. It's going to be a new system that allows players, their friends and communities up to 100 people to hop between previous World of Warcraft expansions, starting from Cataclysm (TBC and WotLK will be locked for obvious reasons). Think of it as "GMod in WoW" where you have free reign to do some wacky stuff in the game world.
    It was a cool take, but you ruined it with the Classic talk. Classic will remain Classic, they've been very clear about the museum-status of these servers. Sure, TBC servers might come, but Classic will not "progress" into TBC and Classic will not go away when TBC servers come.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I really hope we don't get that Bastion thing i want death,skulls,blood, chains and shit in my WoW , the desert theme is booooooooring

Shadowlands is real and Bolvar is going to be in the cinematic. No new classes, but there will be new "shadow vs. light" themed abilities for all classes. Level squish to 60 and scaling in all zones. Ethereals will become a neutral (as in truly neutral, not like Pandaren) playable race into the third major content patch. Northern Lordaeron, Helheim and Azjol-Nerub will be playable zones at launch, followed by Dragon Isles. Wyrmrest Temple will become relevant again and will be the main hub this expansion. Warmode is going away, instead of it there will be "Warzones", in other words, every week there will be a rotation of several of the game's zones that will be marked for PvP combat and players will be given more initiative to visit them (much better than BfA's kill 10 players daily quest). Besides this, guilds and player raids will be able to queue up for PvP and a random zone outside of the rotation will be selected for them and their opponents.
    Classic WoW will progress naturally, TBC will come in late 2020 if not 2021. They would like to extend Classic by as long as possible, because it is bringing the most money at the moment.
    Now, the good news to be excited for: Private Realms. It's going to be a new system that allows players, their friends and communities up to 100 people to hop between previous World of Warcraft expansions, starting from Cataclysm (TBC and WotLK will be locked for obvious reasons). Think of it as "GMod in WoW" where you have free reign to do some wacky stuff in the game world.
    Ahh yes, return on bad ideas and Blizzard nicking gameplay incentives from the recently reviled and mocked Fallourt 1st subscription. Perfectly legitimate leak.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    I really hope we don't get that Bastion thing i want death,skulls,blood, chains and shit in my WoW , the desert theme is booooooooring
    It's the shadowlands, Bastion would be just one zone.

Formerly known as Arafal

They would like to extend Classic by as long as possible, because it is bringing the most money at the moment.
    You are aware Classic is still the same subscription as a regular WoW subscription... Right? They're both the same money from the same source.
    That alone invalidates your "leak".

But Private Realms for WoW?
    That had me giggling.
    Will it cost $100 a year, too, Todd Howard?
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    Ok, fine. We need 5 skulls, 3 vials of blood and 8 chains. Here's your shit-shovel, get shoveling.

I'm getting the feeling that we wont get any new class but we'll get a handful of talents and Blizzard will act like it's a big deal after hacking them off like limbs left and right

Quit taking things away so you can act like benevolent deities for giving them back you wankrags

I want to be excited damnit

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    I'm getting the feeling that we wont get any new class but we'll get a handful of talents and Blizzard will act like it's a big deal after hacking them off like limbs left and right

Quit taking things away so you can act like benevolent deities for giving them back you wankrags

I want to be excited damnit
    There it is, the mythical "getting upset at hypothetical situations"
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    There it is, the mythical "getting upset at hypothetical situations"
    Mythical would indicate it doesn't happen often.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    ok, fine. We need 5 skulls, 3 vials of blood and 8 chains. Here's your shit-shovel, get shoveling.
    now we are talking! Get hyped!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgods View Post
    What ever happened to Jaylock btw? Last time I posted on this forum he was around shitposting more than Shadochi, Teriz and Fahrad combined.
    Not in the hype thread... which is pretty much the only time I'm around and not just stalking the forums
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    I wonder how large the outrage will be when we don't get Tinkerer or Dark Ranger.
    Like I said, the lack of a new class would be disastrous for Blizzard.

That said, I don't see how the Tinker isn't implemented after the build up in BFA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noraver View Post
    You are aware Classic is still the same subscription as a regular WoW subscription... Right? They're both the same money from the same source.
    That alone invalidates your "leak".

But Private Realms for WoW?
    That had me giggling.
    Will it cost $100 a year, too, Todd Howard?
    They can probably track how many active subscriptions played each version. Even if it's under the same sub they have the data to see who is playing only classic, who is playing only BfA and who plays both
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Not in the hype thread... which is pretty much the only time I'm around and not just stalking the forums
    Who even visits the frontpage anymore?