Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    idk, the creature models are nice and all but all the actual humanoids look like ass.

Whats the point of a level squish on its own exactly?
    Approachability to new players seems to be a big factor.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'll agree to disagree on that. The paladins in reforged look better than any in game to me.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They're going way beyond the original game with Reforged. Pretty much every single unit in the game is getting a unique model, it seems.
    That blizzard quality everyone says is dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Who says it wasn't? Maybe you've already read it but dismissed it as fake.
    i don't dismss things as fake so easy, just the retarded ones, but none of then seems very likely, neither match with the oficial stuff leaked
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-10-29 at 02:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    Kudos to everyone that's worked on the hypetrain, it's everything I could have hoped for. For a moment I was worried we weren't going to have one this year.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post

HYPE-TRAIN 2.0 PATCH UPDATES:
    - Thralls now a Thrall to The Bolvar
    - Chromie joined the game
    - Bolvar's 100% all natural ingredients
    - Removed Herobrine
    That last one got me xD
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Is there a chance that Kyrian may be the Forsaken allied race? We're missing Calia undead still, and spirit healers look like blue humans.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Kudos to everyone that's worked on the hypetrain, it's everything I could have hoped for. For a moment I was worried we weren't going to have one this year.
    I've played wow since 2010 and this is the first time I really follow all the leaks and the hype before an expansion announcement.
    It's really great to see !

10+ Year Old Account
    @Archmage Xaxxas Can the #TeamWrathoftheBolvar signature get on the train as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Is there a chance that Kyrian may be the Forsaken allied race? We're missing Calia undead still, and spirit healers look like blue humans.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zRGp7Mm1QJU/maxresdefault.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    How would people feel about them readding multistrike and bringing classes back to be more similar to their WoD state? As empty as the expansion was, I don't personally remember classes being such an issue. Of course the ones that were revamped in Legion just make the new specs fit that design more.

Approachability to new players seems to be a big factor.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'll agree to disagree on that. The paladins in reforged look better than any in game to me.
    Dunno how it makes the game more accessible. Lets be honest, no new players is gonna be like "Oh man, its 130 levels? Thats too much!" and just dont play, and if they do that, most likely they wouldnt have played the game at all.

On the other hand, they wont reduce the required exp if they level squish, so one level is gonna take twice as long, and I dont think people these days want to gain like two levels in one day with no reward gained from the levels.

Also, the proportions of all the humanoids in WC3 are completely wack and dont make any sense. Shoulders are not where they are supposed to be, head way too small, arms way too long etc.etc. It makes sense why that is, because its a top-down game to improve readability, but on its own, its not a good model

It kind of bothers me how much better than WOW WC3 looks now.
    The whole stylized realism thing is incredibly fitting. Stylized proportions with realistic textures. Reforged Grunt looks extremely good.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    idk, the creature models are nice and all but all the actual humanoids look like ass.

Whats the point of a level squish on its own exactly?
    It would probably be accompanied with bunch of tweaks to leveling.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizstorm View Post
    I've played wow since 2010 and this is the first time I really follow all the leaks and the hype before an expansion announcement.
    It's really great to see !
    Welcome aboard! These hypethreads are easily my favorite biennial event.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    How would people feel about them readding multistrike and bringing classes back to be more similar to their WoD state? As empty as the expansion was, I don't personally remember classes being such an issue. Of course the ones that were revamped in Legion just make the new specs fit that design more.
    I mean, even though Multistrike was essentially just Crit 2.0, I miss it kind of. We do desperately need new stats though, but I cant really think of one thats not... bleh.

Dunno how it makes the game more accessible. Lets be honest, no new players is gonna be like "Oh man, its 130 levels? Thats too much!" and just dont play, and if they do that, most likely they wouldnt have played the game at all.
    I've heard this is actually a major problem, and i completely understand it. The levelling process is way too long right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what would be total wish fulfillment for me? If they did a Northrend revamp and brought Yogg-Saron back. I really liked him.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    y i think legion were to focus to make spec be design around the weapon they used like hunters so it lost class identity
    warrior arms still why the shadow spikes...

7+ Year Old Account

On the other hand, they wont reduce the required exp if they level squish, so one level is gonna take twice as long, and I dont think people these days want to gain like two levels in one day with no reward gained from the levels.

Also, the proportions of all the humanoids in WC3 are completely wack and dont make any sense. Shoulders are not where they are supposed to be, head way too small, arms way too long etc.etc. It makes sense why that is, because its a top-down game to improve readability, but on its own, its not a good model
    As mentioned many times before, it's all about the psychological game. When you hear any game has over 100 levels you think of it as a long grind, while 60 levels seems more attainable.

BUT most level squish people are also advocates to group it with a leveling revamp and world revamp, which 100% would peak the interest of new people.

And the time for 1-120 being same as 1-60 doesn't mean much, each individual ding might take longer, but it also feels like a bigger achievement since rewards would be more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursiel View Post
    You know what would be total wish fulfillment for me? If they did a Northrend revamp and brought Yogg-Saron back. I really liked him.
    I don't think we've seen the last of Ol' Yoggy, that's for sure.