lich kings returns meens Jaraxxus eradar lord of the burning legion will finaly return as the final boss full remixed music that is part of his attacks after that blizzard gona introduce us to heavy metal bards class

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ombramo View Post
    god you are a bunch of insufferable turbo virgins
    And what are you? some sort of hyper chad?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Maybe he's just making fun of everyone calling the leaks, leaks, since most of them are just fanfiction.
    Wouldn't be that quick to dismiss Towellie's tweets! Even though people don't like it, he's usually got stuff down pretty well before announcement. We should probably keep an eye out for prisms and timetravelling at BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Technology has been a part of the Warcraft universe since WC3. Possibly earlier.

Not to mention the very first expansion of the game took us into space with tentacle aliens that flew spaceships.

People who act like technology and sci-fi elements haven't been a part of the Warcraft universe haven't been paying all that much attention from the looks of it.
    Frankly, anybody who claims tech doesn't belong in fantasy has no idea what they're talking about and probably also believes Fantasy = medieval and SciFi = futuristic, when neither is a requirement or even a guideline. Or, for that matter, even remotely accurate. Guns are medieval and predate full plate.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The emerald dream also has teh Emerald Nightmare, so it too has a duality motif going. Try harder.
    The Emerald Nightmare isn't an intended part of the Dream. It is Old God corruption. You try harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    The alabaster mounts being reused in Shadowlands would be hilarious.
    It would be a bit weird. I don't think they even look good, it's like they just forgot to apply textures to the models. A zone with "alabaster" mobs or NPCs would be visually bland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Just what I was thinking!

- - - Updated - - -

We would.
    I'm doing all of this while listening to Christmas music. I don't kid around

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    Northrend, Outland, and Pandaria all had the same theme, and yet full continents were made with ease, with variety of themes and visual differences.
    But zones with different stories about different topics which were varied and not only dead.

If Shadowlands becomes a continent or zones or whatever, all stories will be:
    We are the (insert faction here) we guide the death through the shadowlands x 6.

Since nothing else would be their job inside there.

And i once again would like to emphasize the major assets they used in Legion that would make up great Shadowlands content:

- Emerald Nightmare: The Emerald Dream is aside an unaltered world the afterlife for all nature related beings. Implementing that in a Shadowlands as a raid in the nightmare version would create a mission to grant the animals and nature related beings a great afterlife

- Halls of Valor: being deemed worthy to enter the Vrykul afterlife: experiencing this as dungeon in Shadowlands makes more sense than during Legion.

- Helheim: just a small area we did like what? 8 quests in? Would have made a great zone and place to go for Shadowlands expansion.

- Helya is also in charge of a Vrykul lile afterlife and seems to fight over souls / deceased with Odyn by stealing them from Odyn. Would have been a great reason to fight Helya in a Shadowlands expansion but instead it was literally thrown into Legion to fill between Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. (Thats really how it felt to a lot of people)

- Maw of Souls. Again, a great option for a dungeon or zone.... to maybe lead into a Helya raid

There are so many references and Death / Shadowlands assets used in Legion... which would be way better off to be left on the shelve for a Shadowlands expansion.

AH. I wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    And what are you? some sort of hyper chad?
    I just spat half of my biscuit, it's disgustang but God I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    The Emerald Nightmare isn't an intended part of the Dream. It is Old God corruption. You try harder.
    Again, try to think on why the Emerald Dream was demoted to a zone, dungeon and raid. And why an expansion set solely in Suramar wouldnt work.

If you don't see it then the discussion isnt going ot go anywhere. If you see the problem and can think of a way around it then please tell.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I thought I was the only one doing that when Halloween isn't even here yet! Oh my Goooood

The Bolvar gets trapped in the past by Sylvanas, and it is up to us to save him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Last blizzcon, I gave you my leak!
    But the very next day, you spammed it away!

7+ Year Old Account
    something i did just read, from the poster:

Hit up a coworker to ask what he saw during the cinematic. This cannot be confirmed. Coworker claims Sylvanas' ascent of Icecrown was filled with cuts and flashbacks. Sylvanas and Val'kyr attempt to steal the crown from Bolvar. Bolvar kills Val'kyr and wounds Sylvanas during battle. Guess Bolvar's eyes change in response to Sylvanas attempting to take the crown. Loose quotes: "The balance of life and death must be preserved." "There will be no bastion for you, Banshee. Damnation is all that awaits."

Take it with a grain of salt. He's not a big WoW player, and was busy as well. Mostly trying to piece together his story.
    That is the shit im asking for, that would e so much perfect, Someone finally delivering her a good spanking for fuck sake, totally something blizzard would do after noticing how people are getting bit pissed with her always getting away with nothing.

Also the catch phrase, the rule of cool, fuck yes, i want this to happen so much.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    What's more technology heavy, Star Wars or World of Warcraft? And please don't be obtuse about it.
    The question is pointless because it doesn't matter. And storywise, i'd actually say WoW. For Star Wars, it's nothing more than a backdrop that has no real impact on the story, which is about a plucky magic swordsman fighting against evil magic users.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Wouldn't be that quick to dismiss Towellie's tweets! Even though people don't like it, he's usually got stuff down pretty well before announcement. We should probably keep an eye out for prisms and timetravelling at BlizzCon.
    Oh, I'm not dismissing them, that's just how I interpreted the tweet. He probably has the best relations with Blizzard out of any WoW streamer, so it would make sense if he knew something.

He's also "predicted" Q&A dates, patch release dates, PTR builds, and other stuff. Suspiciously often, too, but he always says he doesn't know anything and is just guessing based on experience.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    What's more technology heavy, Star Wars or World of Warcraft? And please don't be obtuse about it.

My main point is for a lot of peeps here saying "bleh Tinkers" and "WoW is 90% traditional fantasy" is like how someone could be a fan for World of Warcraft but see Star Wars as being too-techy/sci-fi for them to enjoy as a "traditional fantasy" universe.
    orc is kinda aliens that invade azeroth just like demons and draenei does not matter what people say WoW is extremely sci fi already with Orc story

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    WoD 2.0 confirmed.

Thank you, that is exactly what I strive to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Again, try to think on why the Emerald Dream was demoted to a zone, dungeon and raid. And why an expansion set solely in Suramar wouldnt work.

If you don't see it then the discussion isnt going ot go anywhere. If you see the problem and can think of a way around it then please tell.
    Because they wanted an Emerald Nightmare raid. If they wanted to do an Emerald Dream expansion, they would do it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi