Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Im ok with it depending on how much each essence costs and how much I get for each activity
    my guess is similar to legendary thing but faster as its from m+ too

Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    Sylvanas will be written off in a redemption arch in Shadowlands. "I killed an entire race for the greater good! Now I am the new jailer."
    Being the jailer is not a good position.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I don't see why she is. Arthas was extremely important to the story, and they managed to kill him off. It was after a full 2 expansions of buildup and base game in addition to The Frozen Throne. It didnt fundamentally ruin WoW, it instead created a great moment of gaming that players had been waiting to see for years. Sylvanas is in a similar boat, she is a character from WC3 that players have both loved for being a hero and then loved for being a villain, now all that is left for her to become the next Arthas both in and out of game is to die slightly tragically in an epic raid. Having her live would diminish her character in every way.

Not to matter that i don't think Blizzard is deaf to the complaints of her taking too much space in the story, which is why i could easily see her be killed forever, preventing players from wondering if she will ever come back and have her character ruined yet again.
    She aint gonna die in an epic raid. It will be an "epic" CGI Cinematic, sometime at the end of shadowlands. It will be similiar to Azshara, mid shadowlands raid against her, she vanish and in the Jailer raid we will see her again, like we did with Azshara.
    The only difference will be, that she will die or become the new Jailer.

Guys we literally know more about the Alpha than we do about the expansions story from A to B WE know more about the alpha than we know about the jailer.

And yes Blizzards Cycle of mid expansion bosses are easy to guess. Less so with SL though as we dont know the 9.1 raid yet. and it is probably in the maw or somewhere else.

We know so little about the expansion at all lmao

Probably why we are getting alpha in may.

Probably why we are getting Alpha in June xDDD

/s

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    my guess is similar to legendary thing but faster as its from m+ too
    I hope it’s faster

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no way they wait till May.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Guys we literally know more about the Alpha than we do about the expansions story from A to B WE know more about the alpha than we know about the jailer.

And yes Blizzards Cycle of mid expansion bosses are easy to guess. Less so with SL though as we dont know the 9.1 raid yet. and it is probably in the maw or somewhere else.
    Sylvanas and Hakkar/Kel aren't too hard to guess. It can't be Gorak Tul or Helya yet again and Ardenweald/Maldraxxus will set up Hakkar and Kel'thuzad respectively.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    It will be this month. (the reveal)

They would be in a ridiculous position if it were not. April alpha still gives them longer alpha than BfA by a month (assume October release), but they would really be pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    People thought that about february, Look where we are .

Pack it up boys. We resume our watch Monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post

They would be in a ridiculous position if it were not. April alpha still gives them longer alpha than BfA by a month (assume October release), but they would really be pushing it.
    In an ideal world sure but...things haven't exactly been well smooth.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

No way this does not result in either crunches later on and/or delay.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post

Why would anyone ever assume a October release? It's in December. Stop giving yourself false hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    No way this does not result in either crunches later on and/or delay.
    We don't even know the state of Shadowlands is, so lets not presume until we get some idea.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We don't even know the state of Shadowlands is, so lets not presume until we get some idea.
    We know that they had never shown off an expansion that early in development before. They even said so on stage at Blizzcon so, we know they aren't as far into it as they usually are after an expansion reveal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    We know that they had never shown off an expansion that early in development before. They even said so on stage at Blizzcon so, we know they aren't as far into it as they usually are after an expansion reveal.
    Again its been awhile since whenever they decided to put the footage of Shadowlands into the panels at Blizzcon(Which was november). Its still premature to assume december as a date until we know...like whats going on.

Warrior-Magi