Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Night Elfs got plenty of unique armor. I would be fine with the direction of the NPC Archer but it would need more work.
    Night Elves will probably be among the last who get their heritage armors. They just got four very thematic sets, one for every armor type, from Darkshore Warfront (and those sets will be easy to get with Badges of Conguest in SL).

I'd say the same for Forsaken too, but they might be in for some drastic changes that could fit Heritage storyline now that Sylvanas is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I guess the problem with Draenei is that their armor will end up looking like priest and paladins armor. Which Imo is fine for me. But others will not be happy.

Also I’m really wanting the Race weapons and shields not used for players. Like dark iron and void elf ones.
    The argus armor sets from legion are basically the Draenei sets. The light forged armor is very much the same basic look with some extra flare.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Night Elves will probably be among the last who get their heritage armors. They just got four very thematic sets, one for every armor type, from Darkshore Warfront (and those sets will be easy to get with Badges of Conguest in SL)
    These sets were not even in the night elf color scheme. Story wise SL would be a good fit the make a heritage quest but its hard to say. If you take the tauren quest, that had only limited relevance to the story of its time but others were better integrated.

Well there is this rather iconic set they finally added into the game as NPC armor in BFA.

-archer armor snip-

Though Blizzard is damn afraid of doing skimpy player gear these days.
    As much as I'd love for that set to be the heritage set, I highly doubt they'll do it just because of how skimpy it is and it's rather disappointing. They'll likely stick to the theme of it but modify it heavily at which point it will barely be what it's meant to be. I'm thinking something along the lines of Huntress Kasparian from Tomb of Sargeras is what we'll end up with, which isn't too bad but IMO not as perfect as the Archer armor would be.

7+ Year Old Account
    A modified, maybe a tad more skimpy version of Huntress Kasparians armor would be lovely.

Her model is great.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    That armor would be perfect for NE heritage armor, tweaked a little to fit and maybe an alternate skin for it to(Inverse the colors maybe).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

These sets were not even in the night elf color scheme. Story wise SL would be a good fit the make a heritage quest but its hard to say. If you take the tauren quest, that had only limited relevance to the story of its time but others were better integrated.
    Tauren heritage quesline about the spirits of one's ancestors and the realm of dead might have some things in it that will be very relevant in the future...

As for Night Elves and the Darkshore sets, I think the purple color fits them.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope they tone down on the gold edges and strands a bit.

It's more present than it really should imho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Tauren heritage quesline about the spirits of one's ancestors and the realm of dead might have some things in it that will be very relevant in the future...

As for Night Elves and the Darkshore sets, I think the purple color fits them.
    night elf is purple, brown, silver and not gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    A modified, maybe a tad more skimpy version of Huntress Kasparians armor would be lovely.

Her model is great.
    [IMG]
    Man, i remember when hunters dreamed that that set would be available as an ensemble transmog similar to the Dark Shaman set from Orgrimmar, what with it more or less adhering to all the standards a player set does.
    What a nice dream that was, but then i remembered, Blizzard doesnt let mail have nice sets, especially not hunters.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they tone down on the gold edges and strands a bit.

It's more present than it really should imho.
    They definitely went way too garish on the Darkshore Nelf sets, only one that had a good color scheme was ironically the one with the least detail, the cloth one.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Her model is great.
    It looks great, and fits Night Elves, but the Darkshore armor for all armor types already follows this aesthetic.

Which is why I think Night Elves will be getting their heritage very late.

It looks great, and fits Night Elves, but the Darkshore armor for all armor types already follows this aesthetic.

[IMG]x4
    Which is why I think Night Elves will be getting their heritage very late.
    As nitpicky as it is, Kasparians armor is not even close to as garish in color scheme as the Warfront armor is.
    Nelves will likely get their heritage quite late though, I would bet not until 9.2.5 at least, and more likely 9.3.
    Humans will probably be the only Alliance race to get theirs later.

10+ Year Old Account
    night elf is purple, brown, silver and not gold.
    The Darnassus tabard has a golden border, and the original Night Elf crest from WC3 also had gold details. Silver works too anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember when we talked about how gigantic the Jailer is?

Turns out Mueh'zala and the Arbiter are quadruple his size.

Formerly known as Arafal

So, Q4 release officially confirmed? Guess thats what 99% were expecting anyways so not that big news.

I'm more surprised at Aggramar's height. Back in Antorus the model was obviously big, but it didn't seem that large when fighting him.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    So, Q4 release officially confirmed? Guess thats what 99% were expecting anyways so not that big news.
    It is officially confirmed, yes. And it is kinda a big deal, as that massively narrows down the release window, and perhaps more importantly, is important for those that fear the release was pushed back to Q1 2021.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when we talked about how gigantic the Jailer is?

Turns out Mueh'zala and the Arbiter are quadruple his size.

[IMG]
    Guess it makes sense from a gameplay perspective. The Arbiter will likely be as large as Oribos, or at least close to, and Mueh'zala i assume to be what i classify as a torso boss.
    The Jailer meanwhile will likely be encountered as a full moving model, for which being smaller is more convenient.

That being said size really doesnt matter much anyways. Impossible to say whether that is the size that will be used just for a hologram, or what have you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Well there is this rather iconic set they finally added into the game as NPC armor in BFA.

Don’t know why since they have a male version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Every vanilla race up to BFA's allied races deserve some heritage armor and questline to sorta pay respects to said race and its culture(Etc etc). I just think its odd to mess with that in Shadowlands. Nelves I have a hard time thinking of ideas though, the other races are a bit easier at least for me IMO.
    It is coming, no idea on a timeframe but from what I've heard they're working on it. Hopefully for (early) Shadowlands!

inb4 literally that is the nelf heritage armor

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder why the last 2 builds have been pretty empty? Behind and we finally caught up to their actual place in development, or they wanted more targeted Torghast testing?