Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Maybe Gnomes will finally get their city back.

But since we are talking about surprising amount of lore and shit.....Male Dark Rangers and Kaldorei Dark Rangers are popping up in BfA when the only one who wasn't a high elf chick was Nathanos so far. Furthermore we have DRs who aren't really fans of either Sylvanas or Nathanos.

It would be strange id nothing came out of it.
    You coudl say the same for Tinkers, but from what i see they are not allowed to use the same arguments Dark ranger uses regarding that.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So one one hand we have Dark rangers, a Hunter reskin capable of using dagger with an NPC who is a banshee.
    On the other hand we have Tinkers, a class that has been requested since Vanilla, whose class identity and gameplay does not have a direct analogue in the other classes.
    Your lack of imagination is honestly insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    You're getting hung up on semantics. Just because it has the word ranger, doesn't mean it can't tank/heal/melee/etc.

Priest=person who worships the light, yet they have shadow and void spells.
    Only Dwarf, *Draenei and Human Priests worship the Light. Some actually worship Shadow. You chose your example very poorly.
    Last edited by huth; 2019-10-30 at 04:47 PM.

Maybe Gnomes will finally get their city back.

But since we are talking about surprising amount of lore and shit.....Male Dark Rangers and Kaldorei Dark Rangers are popping up in BfA when the only one who wasn't a high elf chick was Nathanos so far. Furthermore we have DRs who aren't really fans of either Sylvanas or Nathanos.

It would be strange id nothing came out of it.
    According to data-mining they're joining the Forsaken because Sylvanas abandoned them.

Map was originally it's own thing. Someone made a new leak and connected it/based it on the map. That written portion was debunked, but the map still exists as potentially real.
    It's also possible that map is an incredibly early concept, and Ny'alotha as a transit could have been replaced with something like Icecrown Citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    So with death being the main focus, what will be the b plot. Will it be the void?

Sinestra is confirmed to be alive in the great dark. Perhaps we can have a raid with chromatus?!

Also will galakrond be a boss somewhere in 9.0??
    Probably the Light. Seeing as the Naaru and Yrel are upcoming villains I can see it being plot b
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post
    According to data-mining they're joining the Forsaken because Sylvanas abandoned them.
    They're asking Calia for help. It's 100% possible that they go back to Alliance afterwards.

So one one hand we have Dark rangers, a Hunter reskin capable of using dagger with an NPC who is a banshee.
    On the other hand we have Tinkers, a class that has been requested since Vanilla, whose class identity and gameplay does not have a direct analogue in the other classes.
    This is such a tired argument.

Just because it uses a bow does not mean it's a hunter reskin. A Monk isn't just a rogue reskin capable of using staves with an NPC who is a drunkard. A DK isn't just a warrior reskin(that has no different weapons) with an NPC who is an undead lich bro. Etc, etc.

Having analogues is fine. We have them all over with existing classes(paladins and priests, warriors/DKs/Paladins, rogues/monks/feral druids, and on and on and on).

Tinkers, and Dark Rangers, and Necromancers are all possible and likely. Can we all just agree on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Just woke up, why is Taliesin telling me in a video that the old Shadowlands map "leak" was real? Did I miss something, I thought that whole thing was debunked in 8.2.5?
    He said that another content creator claimed he got word from a source from Blizzard who told him that was real. That seems to have been the confirmation and he actually doesn't say a lot more about it except that he doesn't find it very nice someone would leak that.

What people in this thread said about it is that in one of the Asmongold streams (about said leak, a stream with Pyromancer) McConnell said he got word from a (former) blizz dev who told him the map looks like something he had been actually working on while still at Blizzard.

So... basically the same thing as every other leak, unless you're inclined to believe in McConnell of course (which might be reasonable, but I don't watch much Asmongold, so I can't actually tell )

Your lack of imagination is honestly insulting.
    If we want to use the imagination argument then every possible class you can think of could be its own class.

However in game, Dark rangers are hunters with a dark reskin who sometimes uses daggers.
    Tinkers on the contrary are a well established concept that has existed in game since Warcraft 3 and has been requested almost as long.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

We could also make the argument that there are now 2 racial leaders whose canonical means of fighting is jumping into a mechsuit, while simultaneously being known for being engineers. We have also fought both of said racial leaders in their mechs and gotten a taste of what a tinker is capable of.

Pretty sure a Dark Ranger has been requested since Vanilla too, since it was a WC3 unit. And I think a tinker does have a direct analogue in other classes, play a gnome/goblin hunter with a mech pet and engineering and you are 90% of the way there.

Tinkers are still going to be the new class though. Blizz is going to go all whimsical with them and people will whine like they did with MoP, but it will end up being a really good expansion and no one will play Tinkers, just like no one plays Monks.

Or you can take your own advice, use your goddamn imagination, and come up with a concept that isn't a reskin.
    My advice was to use -your- imaginations specifically since you don't work at Blizzard. But yes, Blizzard could put their imaginative creators to work at that too

UNTIL then or in the case it doesn't happen, macros are a perfect option that allow you to customize the fantasy of your class.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Only Dwarf and Human Priests worship the Light. Some actually worship Shadow. You chose your example very poorly.
    I was speaking purely about the word priest, not the in game representation. If we go into in game representation, then there should be no issue with a melee/tank ranger. The argument was the word ranger doesn't imply anything other than bow, because of the semantics of the word and his/her preconceived notion of what a ranger can entail.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Take that back!!!
    Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    The closing night concert will feature David Hasselhoff this year

Not official yet but you'll see
    Confirmed now

Someone photoshop the lich king helm to his head pls!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    she was a banshee who find her corpse, she cant rly "train and pass the teaching of becoming a banshee"
    but if Sylvanas became the new Lich Queen she can transform female players in Banshee, Vrykul female in Val'kry and for you boy new DK!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    Confirmed now

I can't tell if this is actually real, but if it is, I love it.

I was speaking purely about the word priest, not the in game representation. If we go into in game representation, then there should be no issue with a melee/tank ranger.
    If you go by lore, many of those priests shouldn't even have access to holy spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    you and the other guy that quoted me and such: as of me typing that it was already TM'ed. It's been out and someone on here and on Reddit a day or so ago posted everything that's 100% on the spot.
    You said that Shadowlands isn't happening and people were crazy to think so? What happened? :O

3+ Year Old Account
    I expected that someone will take picture of the new wow esport stage design, like someone did with the lordaeron design two years ago