Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    what if david hasselhoff is the cgi actor for Bolvar
    He is the leader of the new Knight Rider class

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    A new class would be a permanent addition, anything akin to artifact weapons would last for one expansion and have a tedious grind behind it. And considering the size of the team, they shouldnt need to leave out a feature to do class revamps.
    No no no I am not talking about a one-expansion-feature. I am talking about a system like talents that they can build upon each expansion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Speaking of which. What does everyone thing which was the best zone of each expansion?
    TBC - Zangarmarsh
    WotLK - Zul’Drak
    Cata - Deepholm
    MoP - Valley of the Four Winds
    WoD - Frostfire Ridge
    Legion - Suramar
    BfA - Voldun

Blizz is a small indie studio so it's either a new class or new abilities, pls understand and buy more store mounts thx

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If you check the other banners it’s pretty obvious. If this is real we don’t get a new class.
    You can post one example that says "Explore the Broken Isles! Play as a demon hunter!" but I would bet they would split it.

People here seem to think that's a gameplay demo banner... why? BFA emails had a similar section saying that Horde goes to Zandalar/Alliance goes to KT.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    on it my man
    Pantupino is a god amongst shitposters.

I can accept no new class when we get something akin to artifact weapons that alters our existing skills and gives us more choice plus massive class revamps.
    I hate rental abilities

Just let us get skills and keep them

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I hate rental abilities

Just let us get skills and keep them
    100% this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    That's why I think it's underselling a major classes revamp. Like all 12 classes entirely remade from scratch.
    Might be because not all specs are ready for the demo
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Oh, he will be there... He's everywhere.
    @ercarp

In the shadows he lurks,
    Hiding the sun with his blazing glory,
    The sound of a thousand fireworks,
    Will bring his foes to their knees.

And all around Spain they whisper,
    The name of a long lost hero,
    Who had sworn to hunt his brother,
    For his name... is Ercaro.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Yeah, that would basically open up tmogging to a whole new level.
    It is honestly quite annoying that Blizzard talks big about how the transmog restrictions are in place to prevent making a set that looks completely out of place. And yet they ahve no problem using different pieces when it suits them. Just recently i ought against a rogue NPC that used teh Antorus warrior set, there is a hunter NPC in Boralus that is using the Druid set from Antorus as well, seemingly just ot taunt me.

I cannot imagine the overlap of "loves to transmog" and "wants to use plate as a priest" is very large.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Hey, page 1111. Remember when the naysayers proclaimed this thread wouldnt make it to 1k by Blizzcon? Feels like it was just yesterday we were excited for 500 pages.
    I've been seeing 11:11 for all this entire month now. What does it mean?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I had a thought about the poster where it says "explore the glorious land of Bastion!"

What if it's not an upper-case Bastion, but rather a lower-case one? In the same way that you would refer to something being "the last bastion of hope", isn't it possible to call a refuge/sanctuary the "land of bastion"? It could just be another name used to refer to the Shadowlands.

I know we went over this topic like hundreds of pages ago but I didn't really give it much thought until now. I just assumed the new place has a silly name and that's it.
    So we are going to the last bastion of communism is what you are saying...
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

https://i.redd.it/mrj1z4a5hkv31.jpg

We're missing the "Do you guys not have phones?" guy on the hypetrain. IDK how you guys missed that.
    And the "out of season april fools joke" red shirt guy

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'LL EAT YOUR HEART!

Sorry I just had to >.> <.<
    I giggled.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I've been seeing 11:11 for all this entire month now. What does it mean?
    The numbers, Mason! What do they mean?

No no no I am not talking about a one-expansion-feature. I am talking about a system like talents that they can build upon each expansion.
    So the talent system

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    "Learn New Abilities" is probably their "new class." Which makes me hopeful for a big class revamp because you don't advertise that for just like 4 specs being revamped.
    Could also be the HoA replacement, though.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksnake View Post
    I've been reading this thread for almost the entire journey and still haven't figured out why you guys say "THE" Bolvar.
    There was a leak a while back, called Wrath of the Bolvar. And while most people thought it was fake, most people found the usage of the Bolvar, as if it was a title, funny. So now it's THE Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    You can post one example that says "Explore the Broken Isles! Play as a demon hunter!" but I would bet they would split it.

People here seem to think that's a gameplay demo banner... why? BFA emails had a similar section saying that Horde goes to Zandalar/Alliance goes to KT.
    Yeah but we much as you twist and bend it, if you have a new class coming it would be the most prominent feature to be advertised. It sounds incredibly silly to leave it out anywhere when you’re talking about your new expansion. A new class is and always has been a major selling point and that’s why it’s been so prominent everywhere when we got a new one.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again