7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgods View Post
    El Caro should become an NPC at this point.
    New goblin leader: https://www.spanishdict.com/translate/el%20caro?t=1
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    yes, the original festivity is The day of dead, alll other festivitys, halloween all saint's day are a copy paste or transformation of the day of the dead.
    I dunno man, every religion has celebrated death in one way or another. All saints day has existed since at least year 600. I doubt they copied anyone, its common to want to honor/celebrate the dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    #TeamTinkersForTeriz
    #TeamNoTinkersForTeriz

Formerly known as Arafal

#TeamTinkersForTeriz VS #TeamNoTinkersForTeriz

Top 10 anime battles

wow I just realized, nobody have been asking / leaking Nagas for playerble race this year. People always do and we even had a whole zone with them this time around

Quote Originally Posted by Xi Jinping View Post
    wow I just realized, nobody have been asking / leaking Nagas for playerble race this year. People always do and we even had a whole zone with them this time around
    People grew tired of leaking them after trash gnomes were added to the Alliance, funnily enough. After that Leakers realized that addding cool alliedd races to Alliance would come across as fake, so they scaled it back to as realistic as it could go.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    In before Tinker class only for the horde races.

Everytime someone leaks naga, they don't come. So this year, we try reverse psychology.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    I dunno man, every religion has celebrated death in one way or another. All saints day has existed since at least year 600. I doubt they copied anyone, its common to want to honor/celebrate the dead.
    Well it's only logical that if a religion has the concept of life they also have something representing the scary polar opposite of it (death). Now in some religions the concept of death is taboo, but most have it -
    source: research I do for worldbuilding my D&D worlds/campaigns

Like Tinkers missing their thematic window with Mechagon, if we were going to get playable Naga, it would have been with Nazjatar.

I'm still saying we will get Tinkers as a fourth rogue spec

7+ Year Old Account
    Has someone had the chance to texture swap each elf race onto the kul tiran model? I want my fat elves allied race!

Quickly - only few hours left.

Speculate faster and solve this mystery!

"All Saints Day" dates back to ~ when Pope Gregory III consecrated a chapel, on Nov 1, to the memory of all the saints. At least that's when the day was tied to November 1st. There were so many martyrs in the Early Church (Diocletian, etc.) ... a day was chosen to honor all of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    As promised, her is my bingo card! (Shadowlands expac name is basically free spot)
    I think I'm going to use this card. xD
    Last edited by Dolus; 2019-11-01 at 08:56 AM.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I'm still saying we will get Tinkers as a fourth rogue spec
    You can literally just put a "class skin" over shamans and it would work. Like almost all of their abilities can be reskined to Tinker without changing what they do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keygy View Post
    yes, the original festivity is The day of dead, alll other festivitys, halloween all saint's day are a copy paste or transformation of the day of the dead.
    All Saints is from 610AC, so there's no way it is a copy of day of the dead. Even if the Mexicans had it back then there was no way both sides would have even known of each other in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Interesting 9 hours aswell. We will have a real shitshow of leaks tonight.
    Doubtful. Most of the real "leaks" have most likely been intentional. So I don't expect to see anything until it's officially announced.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Like Tinkers missing their thematic window with Mechagon, if we were going to get playable Naga, it would have been with Nazjatar.
    Nah fam they just want you to rep grind. If you think of Nightborn and lightforged dreanai? They were both from the expansion prior

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    You can literally just put a "class skin" over shamans and it would work. Like almost all of their abilities can be reskined to Tinker without changing what they do
    Yup, that's exactly what they would do. I have a buddy that thinks Tinkers will get flying jet packs and star wars-like laser pistols, etc. I was like... no... they wouldl take the Shaman and change the totems to turrets. Then they would give them rifles... with a few Hunter-like abilities.
    Last edited by Dolus; 2019-11-01 at 08:59 AM.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if the tinker team will be disappointed if they add them just as a shaman class skin...