Sylvanas is going to get her hand cut off, just watch.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    So with 8.3 being an old god theme... it's foreshadowing Void Rangers?
    Of course, wasn't it obvious?
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarius View Post
    Right, i've been following this thread (and the others) for a while now. I don't know anything more than your standard forum browser here, but i've played since 2005. I've monitored these forums for the vast majority of that time, i've watched (Live) every expansion reveal to date. I've read so many speculation threads, and i'm probably one of the biggest lore nerds on this forum. I'm going to throw some bold predictions out, and you can feel free to save this post and come back to QQ when i'm wrong on Friday evening.

At this point, i predict the following will happen / is true.

1. The Bolvar cinematic picture is legit.
    2. The expansion is called World of Warcraft: Shadowlands.
    3. The next Hero Class will be the Dark Ranger.
    4. N'zoth will have a cinematic after the ingame cut-scene where somebody traps him inside of the dagger.
    5. The Shadowlands leaked map design is legit.

We will have our answers soon enough.
    Very much looking forward to my page 700 predictions and how they fare up. We'll have our answers in a few hours.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I can't believe they're adding Bolvar to Heroes of the Storm. What a fakeout. At least the cinematic will be cool to see him fight Deathwing and Raynor on the new ICC map.

I dont really see Blizz naming the new expansion similar to Final Fantasy tbh.

I bet it have another name

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    More like smashed to the ground with Bjolmourne
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    HYPEEEEEE. Hoping to see an epic battle in that Wrath cinematic. Somebody's dying
    OH, the smoldering hammer goes STRAIGHT through someone's torso to kill them.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yeah... no, a logo with that level of polish isn't done in a day.
    Not to mention that they'd literally need to replace it on all kind of merch and prints and go through the same approval process that they did the first time around. It just ain't happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    syvlanas wardrobe malfunction confirmed
    I swear, if Sylvanas does something to Bolvar, I'm gonna be angry.

I like the direction she's going in (I'm not a loyalist tho yuck), but you can't go up against the Lich King and just win.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Damn, a bit easier on the mixing of drugs please
    I only do this on special occasions , it's fine. I meant Coca Cola btw not cocaine.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    2 hours left, no relevant leak, no 2000 pages, no trademark found.

We lost, we failed, we are done.
    I'm not 100% sure, but wasn't the trademark for Battle for Azeroth found like just literally the hour before Blizzcon started the year it was announced? I seem to remember that being the case, but it's been ages and my old man brain doesn't seem to want to work well right now.

Don't think he can cut it off with that hammer, but he can smash it like a pumpkin. Perfect for the Halloween spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Echil46 View Post
    You know how people who want tinkers allways diss on Necro and Dark Rangers because they "overlapp" on Hunters / Warlock ?

Well i feel like Tinkers overlap on engineer. And engineer is a nice start to build the class upon. Also, that would make more sense to have an engineer / tinker, instead of "we add the tinker but everyone can still be somewhat related to tinkers". That's be deluting the class identity.
    Yeah but Hunters and Warlocks are classes, and they would share abilities with Dark Rangers and Necromancers.

There are no abilities in Engineering because it is a profession. It only produces disposable items. The reason people mention overlap is because a Hunter, Death Knight, and a Warlock will be directly competing with a Dark Ranger or a Necromancer for a spot on a raid, and future class and balance changes could cause those concepts to further intersect with each other. That in turn could cause existing classes to lose abilities to the new classes in order to free up design space.

An Engineer and a Tinker wouldn't do that on any level.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Welp thats very blurry.
    Also very clearly the Diablo 4 character select screen that the Reddit leak talked about.

Druid, Wizard and Barbarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    It's your choise. Probably you have done that because you have already play Legion, got fly and unlock Allied Races or simply you dont care about that things.
    But a new player? And if its ok for you, why must be ok for everyone?

You can denied that is a Game Design issue, but a Game Developers cant. This must be solved... and probably Level Squish and Class design will take into account that problem, expecially if Level squish will allow you to choose whether to start from any expansion and make all the necessary levels there.

Also, you are thinking how the game is by now... but probably the next expansion will brings changes.
    We have to wait for other 2h to know that. I have mine idea that they will not add order hall if they make new classes

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    HYPEEEEEE. Hoping to see an epic battle in that Wrath cinematic. Somebody's dying
    Don't get hopes up for this being for WoW cinematic. Highly likely this is for the D4 cinematic, based on leaked D4 art being very dark and gory.

Sylvanas will be flung off the top of ICC before ascending back up to behead The Bolvar. Oh, it wil be glorious!

Quote Originally Posted by Sfinna View Post
    I swear, if Sylvanas does something to Bolvar, I'm gonna be angry.

I like the direction she's going in (I'm not a loyalist tho yuck), but you can't go up against the Lich King and just win.
    If they do fight, her newfound purple-smoke death powers will make it more on even ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    You may also be interested in this:
    -snip-
    Can you imagine if they raised the rating of WoW again? Most of the playerbase is already in their late 20s or 30s so they would be totally cool with it.

Topless Sylvanas. Bjolmourne. Sylvanas gets decapitated. Full penetration. Show it all.

Really really hope we aren't getting another leather class. looks at Dark Ranger