Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    Do you think we'll reforge the Helm of Domination at some point?
    I wouldn't be surprised that we fix it before the actual start of the expansion to stop the Scourge invasion prior to our assault on Icecrown. Gives them a reason why Scourge Invasion 2.0 only lasts the prepatch, provided it only lasts the prepatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurothemist View Post
    Didn't even get a single one... i gave up after 30 mins.

Any tips? I was part of a farming group in Arathi but man that drop rate is absurd.

Also I am so happy draenei will be able to have longer tails. I love my draenei characters but I always hated the tiny tail the female model has. Now I can rock a real long one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Didn't even get a single one... i gave up after 30 mins.
    I created a 5 man group, we went to the new arathi highlands and farmed the defias. They were almost instant spawn, It took me like 4 hours to get all of them.

Non stop killing... Probably killed 2000 of them.

Impressive! That's some perseverance.

I created a 5 man group, we went to the new arathi highlands and farmed the defias. They were almost instant spawn, It took me like 4 hours to get all of them.

So the one I was doing then, hah. Ah well. I'll just hope to eventually have this thing by Shadowlands' release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Maybe with the backlash of the community i think its possible

obviously Danouser and his troop expected that everybody would love Sylvanus doing edgy shit again and beating the shit out of him that easy
    Well the comments and the likes on Youtube are pretty negative for a Blizzard trailer. Doubt they'll learn anything from that sadly.

Is Kel'thuzad confirmed to return? Someone in my discord mentioned him, but I wonder if he mistook him for Keal'thas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Well the comments and the likes on Youtube are pretty negative for a Blizzard trailer. Doubt they'll learn anything from that sadly.
    Honestly, it kind of hurt to see the Helm of Domination be destroyed. Maybe that's just a personal thing for me, but I had waited years to see the Lich King become active to the degree he was in Wrath again.

It made me want to watch the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic. Made me appreciate it even more too.

The helm being broken has no affect on me. Yes we need to find a way to contain the scourge, but I'd rather it not be through a morally gray Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got what exactly ?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Is Kel'thuzad confirmed to return? Someone in my discord mentioned him, but I wonder if he mistook him for Keal'thas.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, it kind of hurt to see the Helm of Domination be destroyed. Maybe that's just a personal thing for me, but I had waited years to see the Lich King become active to the degree he was in Wrath again.

It made me want to watch the Wrath of the Lich King cinematic. Made me appreciate it even more too.
    Only confirmed characters returning I know of are Uther, Draka, and Kael'thas.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account

What are you guys talking about? I don't see anything different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    What are you guys talking about? I don't see anything different.
    The CE transmog set has a quest attached to it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post

they give literally zero shit about old lore that they didn't write.

bolvar waiting 10 years to do something? get owned in some secs and lose all his meaning. for fuck sake

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they give literally zero shit about old lore that they didn't write.

bolvar waiting 10 years to do something? get owned in some secs and lose all his meaning. for fuck sake
    He got owned by someone infused with the power of millions of souls at this point. EVERY death since probably the Cataclysm has FED the Maw and Sylvanas's power. Can't beat that with just the helm which was something created by mere demons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The CE transmog set has a quest attached to it.
    Oh, didn't realize that (haven't pre-ordered yet). I wanna see what more they show tomorrow and during the QA before I make a purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    He got owned by someone infused with the power of millions of souls at this point. EVERY death since probably the Cataclysm has FED the Maw and Sylvanas's power. Can't beat the helm which was something created by mere demons.
    The Helm apparently originates from the Shadowlands now. But yeah Death is so messed up at this point that even Death is Dying for lack of Anima, which at least since BFA started has all been going directly to feed the Jailer and, by extension, Sylvanas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    He got owned by someone infused with the power of millions of souls at this point. EVERY death since probably the Cataclysm has FED the Maw and Sylvanas's power. Can't beat that with just the helm which was something created by mere demons.
    It will be fun working through the expansion to take Sylvanas down. We may not kill her, but to reduce her power is going to feel good. She's reached the point of a reverse Mary-Sue at this point. A Villain that is utterly unstoppable.

That's not going to last.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Oh, didn't realize that (haven't pre-ordered yet). I wanna see what more they show tomorrow and during the QA before I make a purchase.
    I might honestly get the Hearthstone because that's a slick-ass animation.