Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    What about no? Death is already meaningless.
    Yep. With Shadowlands we are fully in Dragon Ball Z territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    2 hours 20 minutes until Ion comes into work.

Fingers crossed he gives the okay for a public build.
    I seriously doubt he works only 8 hours, especially in times like patch/alpha/beta/expac release.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Raising a corpse is not ressurection. Besides, even that isn't exactly easily or widely available, true resurrection even less so.
    Lich King could resurrect anyone. Zandalari have great recipes too. We only need to use any strong artifact that we can find on Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yep. With Shadowlands we are fully in Dragon Ball Z territory.

I seriously doubt he works only 8 hours, especially in times like patch/alpha/beta/expac release.
    Dragon Ballz is cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    2 hours 20 minutes until Ion comes into work.

Fingers crossed he gives the okay for a public build.
    Fingers crossed.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Dragon Ballz is cool.
    Cool, epic & stupid, that's why we love it.

I felt like a DBZ character when I was playing my DH at the beginning of Legion. They were insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preach still saying he was hearing alpha is this week

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Preach still saying he was hearing alpha is this week
    Preach is the last person I would listen but we still have Friday.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Just a couple more Expansions till my Player Character achieves Ultra Instinct. At SSJ4 rn! D: Not even God yet!

I figured the forums would a little more hype today since we have a chance to see an alpha build go out.

Quote Originally Posted by niv78 View Post
    I figured the forums would a little more hype today since we have a chance to see an alpha build go out.
    It would be more Hype if this wasn't the case for the last few days without anything happening.

7+ Year Old Account
    blizzard, if you're hot you'll put out the alpha in time for the weekend you nasty nasty boys

please

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Im pretty sure they know where they are going after this,light void is a sure thing
    Main thing is they're taking a break from story of "factions" and "Azeroth" basically, which is what they needed from how BFA turned out.

If we go to another planet or to deal with light/void stuff it again is giving the devs a break from the 'home world' story.

At this pace we'll get winds of winter before alpha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Main thing is they're taking a break from story of "factions" and "Azeroth" basically, which is what they needed from how BFA turned out.

If we go to another planet or to deal with light/void stuff it again is giving the devs a break from the 'home world' story.
    Faction vs Faction is just..problematic and well other reasons I won't state. Stories within the faction(Like characters going through their own stuff) is fine as is the Azeroth story...just not Blue dude arguing with Red dude.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I notice new customization options such as skin, hairstyles, eye color, new faces and features etc just fine, thanks.

And the animations remained the same for many races, and where they didn't, people bitched to hell and back all the same.

- - - Updated - - -

He gets Mythic down in respectable time with his Guild, he spams M+, he keeps more than 1 character up to scratch for said Mythic raiding, he's made his job and career around the game, his priority is always WoW because he loves the game. He goes to Blizzcon, he's got a direct line to the team, he doesn't bullshit or make videos for drama when he's unhappy about the game, he gives actual feedback.

So yeah, he's hardcore. As a fan, and as a player. But my original post was in regards to his attitude towards the game, and the fans he attract as a result.
    Fair enough. I don't know him well enough, just the few times I saw him, he had the knowledge and attentionspan of..

Well, somebody with a short attention span. Seemed more like the type to do normal to heroic raiding at best, but alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Faction vs Faction is just..problematic and well other reasons I won't state. Stories within the faction(Like characters going through their own stuff) is fine as is the Azeroth story...just not Blue dude arguing with Red dude.
    Agreed, I prefer they do what they did with Vanilla and focus more on the location than the global battle. It was fun going into Ashenvale and seeing the H v A conflict localized instead of it being some large looming global event. If it's more localized it's more personal and meaningful.

Agreed, I prefer they do what they did with Vanilla and focus more on the location than the global battle. It was fun going into Ashenvale and seeing the H v A conflict localized instead of it being some large looming global event. If it's more localized it's more personal and meaningful.
    Cold war stuff works better than straight up faction war.

Straight up faction war just leads to Garrosh and Garrosh 2.0, where the Horde does something deplorable in big part driven by its leader which has ultimate authority, then the Horde spends most of the expansion "finding itself" and then the leader gets kicked off the throne and replaced.

Thankfully, Blizzard seems to be going with a council this time around, but who knows how long that'll last.

10+ Year Old Account
    What worries me is that they're currently planting the seeds for Tyrande's eventual Garroshing in 10.0 or 11.0.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    What worries me is that they're currently planting the seeds for Tyrande's eventual Garroshing in 10.0 or 11.0.
    Wolrd of Warcraft: Warlords of Elunara

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant let the player interact with their own faction and whatever is going on not

"Well shit Red dude called me a pig"

Not the whole localized thing. My example was *SHadowlands shennigans is around but also Lor'themar meets Dead Kael'thas and they talk about past failures so on and so forth, very BE like story and you participate in it*.

Obviously Alliance version has a few to do with to. They can do a lot if they wanted to. Not worrying about the "Alliance dogooders" or the "Horde Scum."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I could bet some money that 10.0 will be "end of the world" scenario like Legion, but likely this time Light & Void (+ Azeroth herself) will be involved.