Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    It's not a meme, has been confirmed by 4 big youtubers/streamers already.
    Heres proof:

http://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg
    I love this stupid meme.

The rumblings have stopped...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Or the much more likely fact is the playerbase for WoW is so huge you're very unlikely to get unanimous opinions.

Some players like the lfr/norm/hero/myth difficulties existing. Some don't.

Some players like no tf/wf. Some do.

Some players would like everything account wide. Some don't.

Some players hate every single thing wow devs do. Some love every single thing wow devs do. And then all the players in between those extremes.

- - - Updated - - -

It's tough for them.

But I think what they should start doing is sectioning their feedback more. Not like "entirely PvE and entirely PvP" but "what do raiders find good/bad", "what do m+ers find good/bad", "what do altoholics find good/bad", "what do rated bg players find good/bad", "what do rated arena players find good/bad". etc etc.

And not just lump audiences by a wide net. That's how they're always going to have conflicting opinions.

It's kind of like the topics of Allied Races and how to unlock them. They're never going to appease everyone that engages with the Allied Race system. So they should figure out what they want it to be like and see how that feels for the players that do engage in it vs the players who don't.
    Depends WHERE they get their feedback since they seem to follow several places.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    They must be really behind for it to take them over 3 weeks to get alpha up and running from the time they started.
    For all we know

The game is 100% on track

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    For all we know

The game is 100% on track
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Warcraft 3: Reforged and the crappy BfA testing period have influenced this behavior regarding the alpha. It will stay encrypted and inaccessible for longer than normal to ensure that the public's first impression is of a product that's as polished as possible. They cut into their marketing a tiny amount in order to ensure the ship is as sail-worthy as possible before testing even starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    Huh? Confused.

Huh? Confused.
    All the other Legion raids might be scaled down to level 35 with SL, but Antorus is, for now, still listed as 110.

Huh? Confused.
    seems Armory is updating for Shadowlands, every Legion raid besides Antorus is set to level 35

This just looks wrong

Besides the german text I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is new ?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    All the other Legion raids might be scaled down to level 35 with SL, but Antorus is, for now, still listed as 110.
    For me, not all the raids have it. Only BT, Ulduar, Firelands and the Legion ones (excluding Antorus).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Depends WHERE they get their feedback since they seem to follow several places.
    They should definitely be getting feedback from multiple places, along with their own measurement tools.

But honestly the thing is it's very hard to get good qualitative feedback, which is better imo than quantitative feedback, when it comes to things like "what makes people not enjoy this system/progression" or "is there data that supports/backs up what we often see on forums/fansites."

Anyways, it's stupidly complex (but that's just the reality of the world). Reason I say more qualitative feedback is required though is because it feels like (and other more well-respected figures within the community have said it too) they've been doing a lot of quantitative feedback (merely looking at numbers - "how can we improve more people doing this"/"how can we lessen people doing this") in order to solve 'developer issues' at the expense of player experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    seems Armory is updating for Shadowlands, every Legion raid besides Antorus is set to level 35
    Oh shit didn't realize. At least things are moving along.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Warcraft 3: Reforged and the crappy BfA testing period have influenced this behavior regarding the alpha. It will stay encrypted and inaccessible for longer than normal to ensure that the public's first impression is of a product that's as polished as possible. They cut into their marketing a tiny amount in order to ensure the ship is as sail-worthy as possible before testing even starts.
    Possibly and possibly not

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Can't say I blame them. It's a smart move, if not frustrating for us that want out of BFA.

3+ Year Old Account
    What's the new level for BfA raids? 45?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Can't say I blame them. It's a smart move, if not frustrating for us that want out of BFA.
    I say blizzard will do what they always do

Plan releases around the competition in order to minimize the opposition’s hype while maximizing their own.

Remember that wildstar got killed by WoD alpha..... I miss the secondary stat flask idea

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    What's the new level for BfA raids? 45?
    Think it will be 50?
    Would make sense to go from 50>60 when Shadowlands launches

Quote Originally Posted by monsterware View Post
    Think it will be 50?
    Would make sense to go from 50>60 when Shadowlands launches
    Why? 60 is the new max level for SL. BfA raids will probably be 50.