Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    I actually don't think they are behind. I think this is their marketing strategy for SL. Wait until the absolute last possible moment for anything - public build/alpha/beta/release, to just make people want this more and more with each coming week, until their mouths start salivating at the thought of playing something better than BfA.
    You all make the same mistake...the people I play with are not really interested in alpha/beta/datamining stuff. Sure, they would play a new expansion, but they don't ask (not even on a daily basis) when it's gonna start. They just play the game. It's only in this mmo-c bubble that people get impatient. The world outside just goes on like normal (ok, "normal" plus corona). Blizzard has no need to push an alpha for advertising reasons because a lot of people wouldn't even realize there IS an alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    You all make the same mistake...the people I play with are not really interested in alpha/beta/datamining stuff. Sure, they would play a new expansion, but they don't ask (not even on a daily basis) when it's gonna start. They just play the game. It's only in this mmo-c bubble that people get impatient. The world outside just goes on like normal (ok, "normal" plus corona). Blizzard has no need to push an alpha for advertising reasons because a lot of people wouldn't even realize there IS an alpha.
    You are mostly correct, except for Streaming. Streaming the alpha/beta is one of the biggest advertisements blizzard has done for expansions in recent years, it's why streamers always get access. The longer it takes for alpha to get here the later advertisement begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Gonna take a while, not even halfway there on my screen.
    46 more pages!

I believe in us!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    23 just to hit 1000...
    Default is like 20 posts per page, it's at 1954 for most of us I think.

you only now realize that blizzard is only waiting for this thread to reach 2000 pages before releasing their alpha access?

My unborn grandson currently working at blizz HQ told me that their whole staff is a bit disspointed in the lack of effort that you guys put in

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    you only now realize that blizzard is only waiting for this thread to reach 2000 pages before releasing their alpha access?

My unborn grandson currently working at blizz HQ told me that their whole staff is a bit disspointed in the lack of effort that you guys put in
    lack of effort???

i snuck into a corona quarantine and swallowed spit to have the next 6.5 months off for testing {26 weeks of paid leave for being infected...almost worht it but i cant be lazy}

Maybe they are close to finishing some feature or a thing and want to start testing with it right away.

or maybe theyre just waiting till we hit 2k pages before they open the gates

Quote Originally Posted by Dreen View Post
    or maybe theyre just waiting till we hit 2k pages before they open the gates
    I'm doing my part.

We have more chance to get killed by covid-19 than to see alpha this month

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Tomorrow please
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I just wanna make a point that Tuesdays/Thursday's arent the only days of the week they work at Blizzard Alpha/Beta stuff doesn't follow the normal rules of the PTR cycle of release. It can happen any day of the week!

This has been my Ted Talk.

But not this day nor this week

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    But not this day nor this week
    We can't lose hope!

Pray to Ion and the Muffinman.

Page 2000 here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    I just wanna make a point that Tuesdays/Thursday's arent the only days of the week they work at Blizzard Alpha/Beta stuff doesn't follow the normal rules of the PTR cycle of release. It can happen any day of the week!

This has been my Ted Talk.
    are you hinting at something?
    It should never be believed that life, liberty, and happiness will fall from the sky. Everything is rooted in one's own will, in one's own labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    are you hinting at something?
    just baiting like the 90% of ytbers

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    just baiting like the 90% of ytbers
    In the ways of baiting, he is a master.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
    In the ways of baiting, he is a master.
    Its true. I am a Master Baiter.

However, I was simply making a point, not hinting at anything specific

45 more pages and the muffinman shall grant us entrance into the gates of bastion

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    lack of effort???

i snuck into a corona quarantine and swallowed spit to have the next 6.5 months off for testing {26 weeks of paid leave for being infected...almost worht it but i cant be lazy}
    Corona works through your system in less than two weeks. Sorry.