Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    Meanwhile, Survival's big class changes are.... some damage buffs to low performing talents, and a focus cost reduction for an ability I forgot we had.
    Harpoons to target slicing off limbs with mongoose bite, turns around and arcane shots them in the face with a shotgun.

Dwarf Survival Hunter Master Race.

2H Frost, more stable slots, Alter Time. Yep, I like it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The return of 2H Frost DK is pretty based.
    Right in time for a Frostmourne weapon transmog.
    Worry not! One weapon style will be superior, and you wont get invited if you go for an inferior choice.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    'tis magic!

So no build tonight either, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Worry not! One weapon style will be superior, and you wont get invited if you go for an inferior choice.
    Which will be 2H, obviously.

2H frost returns, thank god. Maybe we'll soon get Frostmourne as a transmog now.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    Meanwhile, Survival's big class changes are.... some damage buffs to low performing talents, and a focus cost reduction for an ability I forgot we had.
    Out of curisoty, what are the problem with Survival right now? I know most hunters don't seem interested in using it for anything but a curiosity, but i rarely hear people talk about what is actually wrong with it without resorting to complaining about it being Melee.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    So no build tonight either, I suppose.
    @Marlamin would know more but i think it's still a possibility tonight, however unlikely.

I was actually hoping for more pruning, in a sense; for example, making AoE abilities Cleave, Shockwave and Whirlwind mutually exclusive, so they can be more powerful than they are currently, but you can only pick one.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    @Marlamin would know more but i think it's still a possibility tonight, however unlikely.
    Possibly but unlikely, I'm sure.
    Oh well, at least, barring huge complications, we'll get to see something this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    No idea, really.

I just spoke to Ion's Mother. She said Alpha got delayed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, not all too much going on for me i suppose.

Circle of healing is baseline, and flurry... lasts longer.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    2H frost returns, thank god. Maybe we'll soon get Frostmourne as a transmog now.
    Still holding out for that. Love how the text says "Memories of the Lich King's legendary sword Frostmourne stirs the hearts of Frost Death Knights, who can again choose between two 1-handed weapons or one 2-handed weapon to cut down their foes."

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Still holding out for that. Love how the text says "Memories of the Lich King's legendary sword Frostmourne stirs the hearts of Frost Death Knights, who can again choose between two 1-handed weapons or one 2-handed weapon to cut down their foes."
    I could definitely see it becoming a thing in Shadowlands, what with the one-two punch of it being a death themed expansion with Bolvar and Ebon blade as major players, and also being able to visit the forge of domination. I wouldnt be surprised if DKs will be able to make a legendary weapon with the appearance of Frostmourne, or extremely similar at least.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Can anyone decipher the Outlaw changes for me? It says that Roll the Bones is now a "modifiable" CD but I have zero idea what that means.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fierce felines will see their Bloodtalons Talent reimagined, tapping into their primal power. When Feral Druids use Shred, Rake, and Ferocious Bite in quick succession, the damage of their next Rip will increase dramatically.

Fiiinalyyyyyy.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

There weren't as many changes as I'd have liked for my main classes, (DK, Warlock). I'd hope there will be more changes later in testing but it's always better to expect the worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Out of curisoty, what are the problem with Survival right now? I know most hunters don't seem interested in using it for anything but a curiosity, but i rarely hear people talk about what is actually wrong with it without resorting to complaining about it being Melee.
    Off the top of my head? Most of those damage buffs would help, if tuned right, make some of our talents a bit more usable. Outside of that, Kill Command as a focus builder seems a bit weird, and I kind of wish they had used Dire Frenzy instead. I also feel that we needed a decent "big hit" ability, like Fury of the Eagle was back in LEgion