Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Didn't quite get that, what did you mean?
    Ultrawide and Ultra Ultrawide support

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    Not to mention the different zoom level and character placement between the hero classes and some races. It's really jarring to me. I'd love to see that normalized.

Speaking of, aren't there still some loading screens and such that still aren't widescreen?
    8.3 and 8.2 are, I assume SL will be too, but the Login screen is not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or people aren't united on what feels good or see what "good" design is.
    From what I see from the specs I play, Enha and DH, people are mostly united tbh, maybe not on what should be the solution (even though many are), but what the problems are.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    About covenants, what do you think about this idea:

- at start of each week (reset) you go to Oribos and choose your covenant
    - you CAN'T switch it until next reset
    - all progress (soulbinds, story, cosmetics, mission table) is saved from last time you played this covenant
    - you can't use any cosmetic from other covenants

Meaninful choice? Checked. And it's not one choice per expac, you have to make important choice every week.

Also we won't have to roll 48 chars to try all options or 16 chars to collect all transmog.

Only disadvantage will be that min-maxers will still have to play Covenant they hate if Blizzard completely screw up progression, but even in this case they can switch to favourite one after serious progression.

If for Blizzard once a week isn't "meaninful" enough, it could be every 2 or 3 weeks (+ on patch day or after big balance changes). What is important we would have way out without losing progress in previous covenant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

- all progress (soulbinds, story, cosmetics, mission table) is saved from last time you played this covenant
    No thank you.

Formerly known as Arafal

Meaninful choice? Checked. And it's not one choice per expac, you have to make important choice every week.

Also we won't have to roll 48 chars to try all options or 16 chars to collect all transmog.

Only disadvantage will be that min-maxers will still have to play Covenant they hate if Blizzard completely screw up progression, but even in this case they can switch to favourite one after serious progression.

If for Blizzard once a week isn't "meaninful" enough, it could be every 2 or 3 weeks (+ on patch day or after big balance changes). What is important we would have way out without losing progress in previous covenant.
    How the fuck is that meaningful.

Its as meaningful as a Vantus Rune. Its meaningful right now, as it is, with a lot of resource cost to swap. They dont want you to swap every week. They want you, to ideally, stay with the same convenant for all the expansion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    How the fuck is that meaningful.

Its as meaningful as a Vantus Rune. Its meaningful right now, as it is, with a lot of resource cost to swap. They dont want you to swap every week. They want you, to ideally, stay with the same convenant for all the expansion.
    To be honest, I wouldn't mind swap costing lot of resources (especially since we will have excess later into expansion) if later on I can swap back. But so far we don't have confirmation that swap won't reset progress into story/soulbinds/cosmetics, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    wait wait wait wait.

Is this some issue with the model viewer or do Venthyr literally get a tunic aswell as a robe?

Formerly known as Arafal

To be honest, I wouldn't mind swap costing lot of resources (especially since we will have excess later into expansion) if later on I can swap back. But so far we don't have confirmation that swap won't reset progress into story/soulbinds/cosmetics, right?

Yes, its good that way.

You should start back at square 1.

Ideally, you should not be able to change it at all. But because of balancing and patches most likely adding more content to Covenants, obviously they have to add a safety net.

People shouldnt switch every week. People shouldnt switch every month.

This is a fly over video from ravendreth, zone looks like suramar but gothic themed, so good.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Asmongold/c...m_to_watch_on/

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    wait wait wait wait.

Is this some issue with the model viewer or do Venthyr literally get a tunic aswell as a robe?
    They get both a tunic and a robe. Should've gone with different boots though, they look so out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    We do have spoilers about our leaders being trapped in the Maw. Maybe that's the initial Syliv and Jailer plan we will witness and play out in the opening event? To capture them (and us) to create chaos.
    Ah this got spoiled by the Dialogs?

Because I jsut accepted the Real Intro Quest.
    The Real Intro Quest also says: Our Leaders are still Trapped in the Maw, however we (The Hero) made it out of the Maw into the Oribos. And the Guardians want to kill us, but we have to "Talk" to them, to convince them, we are not their enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    This is a fly over video from ravendreth, zone looks like suramar but gothic themed, so good.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Asmongold/c...m_to_watch_on/
    It's visually stunning but looks like a bitch to navigate with ground mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    Wildhammer dwarf druids - a dead dream, now. I AM SAD.
    I mean...they could just give Dwarves Druids and say "Wildhammers taught em" like they did with Shammies.
    Then you roll a Dwarf Druid, use the Wildhammer Tats and you're done.
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Oribos with no flying looks annoying as fuck I hate vertical cities give me flat ones like Dala/Shatt pls.
    same, hopefully there's a speed buff like the one in Shrine of Two Moons and Shrine of Seven Stars.

Haven't seen this mentioned here yet, which is weird, because it is big, and it's from an early (side-)quest:

This implies that Shadowlands denizens can and want to visit the worlds of the living. Nothing more is need to justify them as playable.

Also:

and voidwalkers with a blue tint are nearby.
    The Void seems to be assaulting the Shadowlands.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Haven't seen this mentioned here yet, which is weird, because it is big, and it's from an early (side-)quest:

This implies that Shadowlands denizens can and want to visit the worlds of the living. Nothing more is need to justify them as playable.

Also:

That's pretty cool. But it'd be weird for these races to pick a side as a whole. Maybe they'll be neutral allied races?
    Yohohoho

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    That's pretty cool. But it'd be weird for these races to pick a side as a whole. Maybe they'll be neutral allied races?
    I think Blizzard said they didn't like what the did with the Pandaren, but who knows, maybe they'll do it for ARs?

It will be weird having four though
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also:

Naaru imprisoned in Revendreth.
    Void assaulting Bastion.

Out future is certainly gonna be cosmic.

Formerly known as Arafal

Also:

Yesssss this is what I love to see. Thanks for sharing!

Hello IDK if this is the correct post to write this, of if it has been written before but i've got some doubts about next expansion:

- DH & Monks still have their 5% buff dmg on adds?

- Warriors, Mages and priest still have their party buffs?

- I've seen the nerf to drums, is also any nerf to engineer combat ress or to invis potions?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I think Blizzard said they didn't like what the did with the Pandaren, but who knows, maybe they'll do it for ARs?

It will be weird having four though
    I guess you're right.
    Kyrian do seem more at home at the Alliance though, but it'd be funny to have my Zandalari Pally run around in Kyrian armor in 10.0 and then kill Kyrians in a BG or whatever. Also, Alliance would probably complain if they got them, since they'd be unhappy that they got "blue humans"
    Yohohoho