Dude, in the Covenant Ardenweald quest, Sargeras' Blade is gigantic!

7+ Year Old Account
    X'ANSHI IS BACK!

Hell yes, Afterlife is gonna be useful again.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    This! Currently the complete blind option is unachievable
    It's cheeky and all, but it's kind of silly in an expansion that is set to remove limits and add more options, not arbitrarily add them.

There are a few things I'd like to see for Night Elves and Humans, but they've got it good for the most part.

For humans, I'd like to see a separate scar option independent from the faces and younger faces for the "white" human option. The options there currently are either to look like a cro magnon or like a decrepit wizard.

For Night Elves, I'd like to see both sexes get each other's hair and skin colors (they don't, currently. Males don't have that drow-ish skin color or that lavender hair color for example), for females to get body tattoos like the males and for both to get blind right, left and both eyes options for all the colors barring Night Warrior eyes. For the Night Warrior eyes, I hope they turn them back to how they look on lives, because they made them blue and I don't like them nearly as much that way.

For all the other races, there's a massive list I can think of, such as longer tails for Draenei males, maybe with their own type of jewelry or more aggressive plating/scales, headcrest customization for the women, purple eyes, maybe some type of runic tattoos to tap into the more arcane-y side of their society and more.

For Trolls, beards and ear styles among a few other options. Dreadlocks? Where are they? Scars?

Blood Elves should get magister tattoos as well as those kinds of runic markings like on the TBC cover. I bet there is more that can be done for them, too.

Dwarves basically need more beards. How can you update Dwarves and not give them new beard styles? Their mustaches and beards should also be separated for more interchangeability.

Why did Goblin not get any beards? Eyebrow piercings? Tattoos? Unlike the tribal markings of most races, I can easily see a Goblin with some kind of tattoo of some Goblin model or something on his shoulder. They also get jewelry colors, but they don't get gold jewelry colors?

Sorry for the rant there, but I feel and hope that there's stuff there still left to do that will be done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Dude, in the Covenant Ardenweald quest, Sargeras' Blade is gigantic!
    That’s what she said.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Or you know, just wait for launch like the majority of others are and play the game when its intended?
    Party pooper...

Bro, I get it. I'm just salty asf rn.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Party pooper...

Bro, I get it. I'm just salty asf rn.
    I am too, Been playing since 1.10, almost 15 years. Got into maybe 2 betas. Never an alpha. Add to that I did Dunegorger Kraulok on about 20 alts, and as usual, no llama mount. Neither one's a big deal, but added together, I'm starting to wonder why I keep paying for a game that gives so little back. Might as well boot up Witcher 3 or Europa Universalis 4.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to check if you got into beta from a phone?

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Your email? I'm pretty sure they send an email if you get an invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go into your battle.net account on chrome (or whatever you're using)

The way I've always done it in the past is log into your battle net account management page and go to where all your games are listed. You'll have an extra WoW entry in there. It's sometimes a bit confusing because you may have PTRs listed already. But if you familiarise yourself with what's normal you should then see an extra one pop up when they add you to the test. At least that's how it worked previously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Login on bnet via whatever browser you're using and check your account profiles.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all for the responses.

7+ Year Old Account
    tyrande can't seem to contain her powers anymore.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It's cheeky and all, but it's kind of silly in an expansion that is set to remove limits and add more options, not arbitrarily add them.

There are a few things I'd like to see for Night Elves and Humans, but they've got it good for the most part.

For humans, I'd like to see a separate scar option independent from the faces and younger faces for the "white" human option. The options there currently are either to look like a cro magnon or like a decrepit wizard.

For Night Elves, I'd like to see both sexes get each other's hair and skin colors (they don't, currently. Males don't have that drow-ish skin color or that lavender hair color for example), for females to get body tattoos like the males and for both to get blind right, left and both eyes options for all the colors barring Night Warrior eyes. For the Night Warrior eyes, I hope they turn them back to how they look on lives, because they made them blue and I don't like them nearly as much that way.

For all the other races, there's a massive list I can think of, such as longer tails for Draenei males, maybe with their own type of jewelry or more aggressive plating/scales, headcrest customization for the women, purple eyes, maybe some type of runic tattoos to tap into the more arcane-y side of their society and more.

For Trolls, beards and ear styles among a few other options. Dreadlocks? Where are they? Scars?

Blood Elves should get magister tattoos as well as those kinds of runic markings like on the TBC cover. I bet there is more that can be done for them, too.

Dwarves basically need more beards. How can you update Dwarves and not give them new beard styles? Their mustaches and beards should also be separated for more interchangeability.

Why did Goblin not get any beards? Eyebrow piercings? Tattoos? Unlike the tribal markings of most races, I can easily see a Goblin with some kind of tattoo of some Goblin model or something on his shoulder. They also get jewelry colors, but they don't get gold jewelry colors?

Sorry for the rant there, but I feel and hope that there's stuff there still left to do that will be done.
    This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    tyrande can't seem to contain her powers anymore.
    Ah yes, all that power that allowed her to shoo away some archer that impressed High Elves and two WoTLK quest mobs with the help of the world's strongest Archdruid.

Ah yes, all that power that allowed her to shoo away some archer that impressed High Elves and two WoTLK quest mobs with the help of the world's strongest Archdruid.
    She hasn't even killed an Old God yet. Weak!

I bet they will have Tyrande nuke Nathanos at the end of his prepatch fight. Already been seeded that she's looking for him as well as Sylvanas and makes sense as a way to set up the Night Warrior for new players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behold, Sargeras himself !

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Behold, Sargeras himself !
    A truly terrifying sight.

- - - Updated - - -

You are underestimating their power.

The val'kyr almost always had the Elite tag back then, and by now you should understand the might of yelling the word "enough".
    It's a very powerful Dark Ranger technique, Nathanos is the only one that mastered it besides Sylvanas.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard wanted Tyrande to obiterate Sylvanas, it would happen. Sylvanas will live until her story comes to an end(I prefer Bolvar do it..cause reasons).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi