3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

*Ysera sighs in disappointment*

Ysera embodies all of us.
    Yeah, I'm dissapointed with BfA too, Ysera.

That theater is pretty cool tho. I like the wooden Gorribal going into the seed 'Azeroth'
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand nothing, no beta, nada.
    What is this beta you talk about? It seems like such a distant reality I can only dream of.

Were people expecting this huge build with all the music and more models or something just because it flips from alpha to beta?

I hope shadowlands will be interesting, maybe eventually Anduin will become evil, this was discussed in Nobble interview with Madeleine Roux, the moment with shadow was planned by Blizzard developers, not author's insert. golden boy became evil, Tyrande lost her mind and Sylvanas was redeemed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Sylvanas was redeemed.
    *screeeeeeech*

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd actually start mailing flour to Danuser daily if that happened
    Why flour?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    *Ardenwauld Theater Recap just skipping over the part where the Alliance invades a Troll city & carries out a political assassination*
    "Horde players don't pay attention to the story"
    Clearly Horde players are the *only* people who pay attention to the story.
    I'm just going to assume you haven't even watched the video yet, cause they clearly showcase the Dazar'alor events VIA someone using a Jaina Costume in the play.

Cause I have no anthrax around the house
    Too many ways that could come back to bite you. I'd just go with a shovel of dirt, stronger symbolic effect - though chances are he wouldn't get it .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'd actually start mailing flour to Danuser daily if that happened
    How about salt?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I hope shadowlands will be interesting, maybe eventually Anduin will become evil,
    he certainly will since "good guy becomes bad guy" is the only form of character development that blizzard knows

Did anyone free Shadowlands on beta yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope shadowlands will be interesting, maybe eventually Anduin will become evil, this was discussed in Nobble interview with Madeleine Roux, the moment with shadow was planned by Blizzard developers, not author's insert. golden boy became evil, Tyrande lost her mind and Sylvanas was redeemed.
    No, fuck that noise all the way home.

Edit: With what happens in the book....

*Gives Blizzard the evil eyes*
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-07-16 at 02:30 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wraysbury View Post
    he certainly will since "good guy becomes bad guy" is the only form of character development that blizzard knows
    You forgot "good guy becomes bad guy but gets redeemed 1 expansion later and then dies".

I think it's more likely that Anduin will become a disc priest for whatever reason. Would give him some diversity and edge now that Turalyon is around as the "lol light" guy.

Also nothing points to Tyrande going crazy or Sylvanas getting redeemed, the opposite actually.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Obliterating the soul means no punishment. She deserves no less than eternal punishment. She damned others to avoid a fate.
    But this is what she is truly afraid of. Also, with us going to Maw willy-nilly, nothing that is there can be guaranteed to stay there for ever.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I think it's more likely that Anduin will become a disc priest for whatever reason. Would give him some diversity and edge now that Turalyon is around as the "lol light" guy.

Also nothing points to Tyrande going crazy or Sylvanas getting redeemed, the opposite actually.
    Or don't make him turn evil or be edgy. He's fine as he is, he doesn't need to turn cruel or harsh. Turalyon being "lol light guy" really is not the vibe you get from the book...like at all and..again there's nothing wrong with being a typical Paladin but ok. Sylvanas being redeemed I agree is unlikely I think thats clear.....

Well mostly clear(See Sylvanas fans)

But this is what she is truly afraid of. Also, with us going to Maw willy-nilly, nothing that is there can be guaranteed to stay there for ever.
    Wrapped in chains that she liked using against Bolvar(LK) and..well apparently the Jailer likes to.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-07-16 at 03:11 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Cause I have no anthrax around the house
    This is good alternative.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

Anduin used shadow magic already in the past. Also, lore characters don't obey spec and armor restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    idk how i knew before clicking the link that it was the Glitter mail but yeah that's the most devious shit you can do to somebody that you hate lmao

7+ Year Old Account