Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    What are you even talking about? I've been asking for void elves to get fair skin tones since 2017, I've never cared about high elves, I've even been muted twice for shitting on high elf fanboys. Your idea that I no-life this forum is also hilarious, since barely 6000 posts in 3 years is not noteworthy at all. Your attempts at insulting me have miserably failed, then again wit is not the forte of Sylvanas fanboys such as yourself.

But please do keep talking about me, it pleases me that I live inside your head rent-free
    What ever you say bud, I see (again) alot of assumptions and again your view only. We know you little to well to fall for this. That rent free defence is funny tho.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-09-01 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    What ever you say bud lol, nothing else needs to be said here.
    Maybe next time don't shit on people randomly, eh?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

We need a mod to control this thread...

Speaking of which, I hope Music comes this built. Should be around that time, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Yes, the people manipulated into going there and defeating the person who plans on conquering the world and has the resources to do so are responsible for being manipulated. Faultless victim blaming there.
    "We fought them over there so we didn't have to fight them over there" isn't a good rationality for forcing Azshara to release N'zoth either.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Speaking of which, I hope Music comes this built. Should be around that time, yeah?
    Yeah, music and loading screen should be soon, hopefully.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe next time don't shit on people randomly, eh?
    You see this as shitting on random persons?

It annoys me you say A in thread one and B on thread 2.

You are not transparant or believeable.. you are known foe this.. and I am not shitting on any one. You are the one that makes ton of assumption and appearntly your view is law.

I pass on that.

You see this as shitting on random persons?
    Flaming me by spreading misinformation, talking behind my back without even having the courage to quote me, how would you call it?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flaming me by spreading misinformation, talking behind my back without even having the courage to quote me, how would you call it?
    No one is flaming.. and behind your back? Are you okey?
    Maybe check your quotes and maybe messages next time and dont try to be a victim here. I qouted you maybe 3 times and never had a response, because you clearly dont know your own opinion.

You say something else in every thread. Its annoying Varadoc.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-09-01 at 06:33 PM.

No one is flaming.. and behind your back? Are you okey?
    Maybe check your quotes and maybe messages next time and dont try to be a victim here. I qouted you maybe 3 times and never had a response, because you clearly dont know your own opinion.

You say something else in every thread. Its annoying.
    But I am the victim, you literally started insulting me for no reason. I also don't "say something else in every thread", what are you even talking about...

Now are you done with this useless flame that you started or does this need to keep going because "I say something else in every thread", which, even if that were true, apparently bothers you greatly? Just ignore me dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I mean...he wasn't AS evil, but he was still a pretty shitty person. Not Maw shitty but he was still kind of a dick, and being a paladin didn't make him any less of a dick.

Nowhere near as bad as someone like Garrosh, tho.

Edit: Hell, I would argue that he's not even nearly as evil as they turned Sylvanas into
    ...No even before Stratholme he was a good dude if a bit quick to anger(Sounds like someone else in media I know who turned to evil). Look I'm willing to point out Arthas's flaws all day long but I don't think Painting Arthas as a dick as we first saw him... is just kinda full of shit.

edit: Passive aggressive stuff doesn't earn you favor, it just annoys people so stop it.(Not you Gunner, someone else)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But I am the victim, you literally started insulting me for no reason. I also don't "say something else in every thread", what are you even talking about...

Now are you done with this useless flame that you started or does this need to keep going because "I say something else in every thread", which, even if that were true, apparently bothers you greatly? Just ignore me dude.
    Insulting? no dude ..realy check your quote box and read. No one is insulting anyone.. you got pointed out couple of times because you are not transparant in what ever you say in all those 6k posts. In one thread you scream about arthas needing a redemption story and in the second thread you say the opposite.

How can I ignore you when you need to say something in every thread. Just dont do that.. its annoying and unhealthy.

Stop trying to be a victim for real dude..

Sadly any minor thing will get you a report for no reason and knowing it will.happen because context, but just stop varadoc.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-09-01 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Yeah, music and loading screen should be soon, hopefully.
    My assumption is either this build or the next. The Pre-patch should kick off the same week as the Revendreth short.

- - - Updated - - -

I would've loved to see an Audio drama like they did with Legion. In all honestly, the Gul'dan and KJ Audio drama was some of Blizzard's best work with WoW.

Ohh man, the music will be great. While I doubt that there will be anything topping the absolute greats I am going to keep my hopes up regardless.

The loading screen music will be interesting as well.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I wonder what the Log-in music will be titled.

My assumption is: "The Broken Veil" or something like that lol

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Do we think the next Afterlives is going to be coming out Thursday with an almost once a week until prepatch or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Centerblock View Post
    Do we think the next Afterlives is going to be coming out Thursday with an almost once a week until prepatch or what?
    Certainly once a week according to the release schedule. Probably won't end just a week before the pre-patch launches though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I think I've largely settled on my main and alt for this expansion. Which will be Unholy/Blood DK and Demo/Affli Warlock respectively.

All these specs are just absurdly fun to play. I'm a bit disappointed in Frost and Destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerblock View Post
    The schedule has been posted for some time.
    Maldraxxus one is september 3rd
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=317678/...nimated-series

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...No even before Stratholme he was a good dude if a bit quick to anger(Sounds like someone else in media I know who turned to evil). Look I'm willing to point out Arthas's flaws all day long but I don't think Painting Arthas as a dick as we first saw him... is just kinda full of shit.
    I'm not saying he was an evil child who pulled wings off of flies or held his sister's face in a fire. I guess probably calling him a shitty person isn't great but yeah, he's always had a problem with his pride.

edit: Passive aggressive stuff doesn't earn you favor, it just annoys people so stop it.(Not you Gunner, someone else)
    I was about to be like what the hell man :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    "We fought them over there so we didn't have to fight them over there" isn't a good rationality for forcing Azshara to release N'zoth either.
    "Forcing" somebody who spends literally the entire encounter boasting about how she manipulated us into doing it for her. Yeah, right. You never even did the fight, did you? The claim is so completely absurd as to make you look like a total moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Didn't Azshara just want N'Zoth killed? She never specified wanting him released, I don't think.
    She does when you fight her in EP. After Xanesh, she just tells us that her plan was to kill him immediately afterwards.

Likely his prison worked in a way that made it impossible for others to get to him as well.