Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The tree seems to be winning on both sides.

Prepare for reskinned infernal with a janky camera and issues getting through doors, kek.
    What i really want is the HotS-Cho'gall "mount" for Kul'tirans.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    How do I view this?
    Option 1 - Go to Wowhead's model viewer, search Umbrahide. Only has the yellow version, which is the weakest.
    Option 2 - View each piece individually on https://wow.tools

I'm honestly kind of surprised the ancient is winning so handily. When reading the options I had expected it to be second least favorite or so.

Guess that shows me, huh.

Pretty sure the Nerubian is one of the flying swarmers in Dragonblight, if it was confirmed to be a ground Nerubian it would probably be winning, but I think Night Elves deserve this mount regardless, I voted for the Tree, will look great on my night elf alts. But I think the Horde deserve an entire catalog of free mounts for having their faction irrevocably destroyed in BFA, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Still no news about this set ?

https://leschroniquesdazeroth.fr/wp-...694-scaled.jpg

Btw, this is from retail ...
    Yeah it was added in 8.3 but was encrypted. Cancelled promotion or event of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by LordyLordy View Post
    Ew... The blue eyes do not match AT ALL the black eyes we have now on live. I’ve been so disappointed that we are loosing the customization in Shadowlands. Luckily they reverted the change, and eyes are black again.

Maybe they’ll give us both? If not, I hope they stick with the black!
    Yes but at the same time, at live the eyes still have the same shade of blue, these new ones arent even blue, i think having both is better since players ressonated with the previous bright blue, and more options is always better to satisfy more people, if you agree and can leave a comment it be nice.
    im not asking to be changed back, but to be added back.

Its an easy enough solution!
    Last edited by yana; 2020-09-05 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Their faction was destroyed in Legion when Vol'jin died and they got Sylvanas for Warchief tbh. No coming back from that.
    The Horde was salvageable before the WoT, now it's done. The Horde that everyone knew and loved is dead.

3+ Year Old Account
    Their faction was destroyed in Legion when Vol'jin died and they got Sylvanas for Warchief tbh. No coming back from that.
    Most (if not all) of the Lore characters who've been around since release are also dead. Replacing then dosen't feel any better, its insult to injury if anything
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yeah it was added in 8.3 but was encrypted. Cancelled promotion or event of some sort.
    If I recall, it was speculated to be the Blizzcon transmog, like the yeti one.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post

Honestly, one of my favorite expansion loading screens
    Yeah it's up there for me with some of the old timey loading screens. Certainly does more for excitement than whatever the BFA ones were.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The tree seems to be winning on both sides.

Prepare for reskinned infernal with a janky camera and issues getting through doors, kek.
    I think so too. Though I would have prefered cat > book > spider > tree > bug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    They should have more transformation mounts.

Like the Alchemy one and hive mind.
    Also this one here.. damn I'm still weeping that the violet spellwing wasn't a transformation.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317826/...and-drums-in-s

Am I going to be told that "Bring the class, not the player" is again about "Returning to RPG" and how it significantly improves some people's experience?

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, a walking tree should be a jarring ride and it definitely should not fit through a door.
    I think Blizzard have given up on trying to apply that mentality evenly, the more casual players already mostly play a single class or even spec anyways, and giving all the tools to the higher level players just caused the groups to become homogenized. So by making classes more unique they essentially only punish the cutting edge players or MDI hopefuls who constantly stack classes.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317826/...and-drums-in-s

Am I going to be told that "Bring the class, not the player" is again about "Returning to RPG" and how it significantly improves some people's experience?

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, a walking tree should be a jarring ride and it definitely should not fit through a door.
    the funny thing is most of the things removed have been there since the start of the game. If we follow the logic of removing scrolls health pots should also go since they overlap with healthstones

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    the funny thing is most of the things removed have been there since the start of the game. If we follow the logic of removing scrolls health pots should also go since they overlap with healthstones
    I can only assume they removed the scrolls since they would barely have any effect, and having the actuall class would be even less going from that.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Obviously no matter how Blizzard could balance things, always 1 class/spec/covenant/race/talent combination will bring best numbers. So if every class would have exactly same tools, there would be only 4 specs present in raid.

Sometimes I feel this is what many people would want, just make classes exactly the same with reskin spells, just like many want exactly the same from covenant.

(Personally I'm not on board with current covenants system. I think there should be meaningful choice, but imo 12 choices are enough.)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If everything was so optimized then why do the top 10 raid kills often have any differences in composition?
    Now show me where I wrote things were ever optimized or every class had every tool.

The biggest problem with HM is that it is such a non-presence in the rotation. You use it only when you switch targets, awkwardly having to waste a GCD to do so.
    The ability could be chagned ot give a more immediate effect to make it feel better. Now that it has a cooldown it would be even more fitting. Just as an example the ability could be:

Hunter's Mark:
    Mark a target, allowing oyu to see them through invisibility and increases damage you deal to them by 5%. Also increases the range at which you can attack this add by an additional 10%.
    When you use this ability you immediately gain 20 focus and 10% extra damage on (X main ability). When the target dies gain 5% haste and reset the cooldown on this ability.

This way the ability would feel good to use in the rotation. It wouldnt do much, but it would create at least a modicum on interplay. As it currently exists it is just busywork.

- - - Updated - - -

And it seems I somehow managed to write a post on the completely wrong thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's a fan sketch, but it's something:

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Yeah those mounts look about right. Though I imagine the spellbook being a mount you stand on similar to the Mage class mount and the MoP flying cloud.

I would pay money for the spelltome