10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Lots of interesting stuff indeed. Nice to have confirmation we will get tier sets back, will be interesting to see if the Hunter set is something halfway decent for once, but at least it won't have to share the Mail spot with Shamans again.

Also, seems Nathanos is definitely returning, there is no mistaking that vague Lawyerspeak on Nathanos dying being important.
    I mean he wouldn't say "He'll go see her lady" when he dies by Tyrande Night Rage.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

And we now have a survival guide for Shadowlands proper.
    Really feeling the hype now, close enough to the launch that I just went out and bought the items I need for the launch snacks.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Getting close boys and girls.

New interview confirms more realms with be patch-content.

https://worldofwarcraft.judgehype.co...wlands-164320/

Highlights:
    The In-Between is not an empty void. It is full of stuff, including creatures. There is hinting that some people have figured how to travel through it outside of the anima streams.

Time is created by the force of Order, so the further you move from it the less time interacts with you. You literally move outside of time.

The Forsaken and other Undead are judged for the TOTALITY of their existence, not just for what they did when they were a zombie. The Arbiter does not distinguish being animated by Life, or by Death in the calculation.

The Light incinerating the Ember Ward is indeed the actual Light, and it is some sort of incursion. There is also a Plane of Light.

Nerubians were inspired by Maldraxxus, which is why their architecture looks like it does.

The Shadowlands (or perhaps Arbiter) has the ability to on the Fly create new domains to suit a unique cases as judged by the Arbiter. Every soul ultimately goes to a place most suited to them.

We will be seeing these sorts of realms in upcoming patch content.

Helya’s place is a realm in its own right, but it isn’t within the Shadowlands. It is er… ‘Shadowlands Adjacent’.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Makes perfect sense. SL world structure allows them to cook up w/e zone they can dream of.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I am pretty sure it is a doors song. Break on through to de other side.
    There's also Friends on the Other Side which would most likely be the name of Bwonsamdi's Stand by Keith David , and The Other Side by Pendulum
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are still so many addons not up to date, even big one like Details etc

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    New interview confirms more realms with be patch-content.
    Duh. But it would be good surprise if we would get new zone in 9.1.

I think at least one realm was name dropped, sounded like something that could become silly zone like Mechagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    There are still so many addons not up to date, even big one like Details etc
    They work fine if you check load out of date addons, the only reason they show as out of date is cause of the small patch Blizz pushed during this weeks maintenance where they got a few more things rdy for next week and it bumped the game from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2 but its all behind the scenes stuff needed for launch so nothing changed that would make addons suddenly not work.

All my addons incl Details are for 9.0.1 so they are good to go for SL, but due to the mini behind the scenes patch Blizz did it gives a ''out of date'' flag cause the game went from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2, but that's not gonna make the addons fail.

the fact they are limiting torghast is my favorite change lol

The real question is. Will these new realms have covenants?

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    The real question is. Will these new realms have covenants?
    i think they will have kinda supplemental covenants to add stuff like maybe a new soulbind or something

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    i think they will have kinda supplemental covenants to add stuff like maybe a new soulbind or something
    I would imagine so. Adding more covenants to compete with the 4 you have to choose from as a baseline wouldnt really work unless Blizzard changed how they functioned, but if they added something where you had that extra pseudo-covenant where it gives you transmog and maybe a mount and all that, and it comes on top of the ones you already have that would work. Wouldnt even have to give abilities, could simply be one more soulbind if a DPS increase is needed, which I don't really think it is.

I would imagine so. Adding more covenants to compete with the 4 you have to choose from as a baseline wouldnt really work unless Blizzard changed how they functioned, but if they added something where you had that extra pseudo-covenant where it gives you transmog and maybe a mount and all that, and it comes on top of the ones you already have that would work. Wouldnt even have to give abilities, could simply be one more soulbind if a DPS increase is needed, which I don't really think it is.
    well they stated they dont want to place system upon system and prefer "horizontal progression" so i would think the new zones just give another soulbind and new conduits maybe a buff to the signature ability

- - - Updated - - -

who else is convinced that we are going to get the "big twist" of taelia being the daughter of Calia either in 9.3 or in the next expansion to deal with the scarlet crusade

my reasoning is the story over her mother and over Calia's family
    its too obvious that the princess turned zombie with a daughter and knight husband who she got separated from just so happens to be rising to prominence when we meet a daughter of the highlord who was once just a knight and had lost his wife in a scourge attack but never found her body
    Last edited by Revamp Man; 2020-11-19 at 10:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    who else is convinced that we are going to get the "big twist" of taelia being the daughter of Calia either in 9.3 or in the next expansion to deal with the scarlet crusade
    That theory stopped making sense once we got Bolvar and Calia on the same floor and neither of them recognized each other.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    That theory stopped making sense once we got Bolvar and Calia on the same floor and neither of them recognized each other.
    calia has memory issues after being raised

bolvar hadnt seen his wife for decades and she wasnt using her real name since she was in hiding iirc

3+ Year Old Account
    TRP says it has an update, but WoWup.io just shows its up to date?

Weird
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Could be that neither wanted to bring it up, not like it was the best place to exclaim that they didn't realize the other is alive.

The Calia/Bolivar theory essentially hinges entirely on how predictable the story is. Because by all narrative logic (not real logic) Taelia would be the daughter of the only mother who lost track of her husband and child. It would make less sense if th y had no relation at all.

Could be that neither wanted to bring it up, not like it was the best place to exclaim that they didn't realize the other is alive.

The Calia/Bolivar theory essentially hinges entirely on how predictable the story is. Because by all narrative logic (not real logic) Taelia would be the daughter of the only mother who lost track of her husband and child. It would make less sense if th y had no relation at all.
    plus you take into account the whole "Anduin you must marry a noble" crap that gets pushed and then we see "i love her and she isnt a noble" as feel good then "OMG IM THE PRINCESS OF LORDAERON???" essentially fix like 3 issues with the human kingdoms which is a storyline they will undoubtedly reveal during the scarlet crusades "Calia had a son here he is he is true human king" where she comes in and smashes it all

- - - Updated - - -

i love the survival guide describing the covenant class abilities

"covenants provide you with 2 abilities. A signature ability and a class ability that will change your playstyle in a significant way"

the results show that this is a lie

10+ Year Old Account
    plus you take into account the whole "Anduin you must marry a noble" crap that gets pushed and then we see "i love her and she isnt a noble" as feel good then "OMG IM THE PRINCESS OF LORDAERON???" essentially fix like 3 issues with the human kingdoms which is a storyline they will undoubtedly reveal during the scarlet crusades "Calia had a son here he is he is true human king" where she comes in and smashes it all

- - - Updated - - -

i love the survival guide describing the covenant class abilities

"covenants provide you with 2 abilities. A signature ability and a class ability that will change your playstyle in a significant way"

the results show that this is a lie
    It totally change the class! IT ADD A WHOLE NEW BOTTOM TO PRESS ON COLLDOWN! WOW!

regardless IMHO the best part is the signature ability more than the class ability (mostly cause i like anything that give me more movement)