Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I think that was the common theory, and then it was transferred there? I vaguely recall that being a topic, or someone mentioning that being a common tactic by companies wanting to avoid leaks.
    Tried looking at the NZ database, no luck. Then again, I'm no expert in looking for these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

Probably late to the discussion, but what do we think about the Shroud of Elune leak? I like stuff like Light Undead on Horde and Dragons on Alliance (have been expecting this for a while) as well as a partial old world revamp. Also no new class makes a sad amount of sense if they do class skins instead (which they imply with the customization).

The one thing I don't understand: what's going to happen to zones that DIDN'T get revamped? Like it doesn't say what happens to Southern Barrens.
    The Night Elves are in Hyjal, not Feralas. Why the fuck would Kul Tirans start in Elwynn/Westfall? Why the fuck would Worgen start in Feralas and undead quest in Gilneas if Calia and the light-undead are with the Forsaken and the two factions are no longer at war? The Gilneans would just go back to Gilneas.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Tried looking at the NZ database, no luck. Then again, I'm no expert in looking for these things.
    Search for Blizzard's trademarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

Probably late to the discussion, but what do we think about the Shroud of Elune leak? I like stuff like Light Undead on Horde and Dragons on Alliance (have been expecting this for a while) as well as a partial old world revamp. Also no new class makes a sad amount of sense if they do class skins instead (which they imply with the customization).

The one thing I don't understand: what's going to happen to zones that DIDN'T get revamped? Like it doesn't say what happens to Southern Barrens.
    Shared starting Zone for Nelf, Worgen and nightborn seems very very unlikely... I guess you could build up the lore for that somehow but that would be a sudden turn.

So you could put nightelfs to Eldre'thalas... Worgen helping them to rebuild there and nightborn maybe feeling bad for them and helping aswell... but why would they then start there... seems unlikely even in that case.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2019-10-24 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Search for Blizzard's trademarks.
    That was my keyword. Nothing I could find.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The Night Elves are in Hyjal, not Feralas. Why the fuck would Kul Tirans start in Elwynn/Westfall? Why the fuck would Worgen start in Feralas and undead quest in Gilneas if Calia and the light-undead are with the Forsaken and the two factions are no longer at war? The Gilneans would just go back to Gilneas.
    Blizzard not wanting to ever update Gilneas makes sense to me.

Hyjal is the one weird thing here, but none of the new Cataclysm zones seem to be getting revamps according to this. This is backed up by 8.3 Uldum (no revamps besides new doodads).

Maybe they're making Tyrande/Night Warriors into an NPC faction?

Man, I‘m sick and tired of these boring ass leaks we get in the last days. Most of them are so incredibly boring and uninspiring and are plagued by horrible names (yes, Shroud of Elune is a horrible expansion name). And we still have one week to cope with all of this stuff. *sigh*

I hope something happens very soon. Either a trademark or a leak that seems like it could be real. These incredibly detailed leaks are as fake as it can get.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Just hold on one week. Blizzcon soon™

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    That was my keyword. Nothing I could find.
    Probably full of shit then, Jericho is.

Oh well, we can look at trademarks hours before Blizzcon to get the leaks.

Just gonna say this:

All leaks that were true have been posted in the "x.0 general discussion thread" :P. that is something they all have in common.

WhichWoW character was the golden funko pop for Legion's Blizzcon?
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Probably full of shit then, Jericho is.

Oh well, we can look at trademarks hours before Blizzcon to get the leaks.
    If we reach Nov 1st and we have no leak, I'd rather just wait for the flashy announcement instead. xD

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    Illidan was

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

If all it takes is to add an arrow into the Hunter class with shadow damage instead of nature damage to negate the entire Dark Ranger class, they are fundamentally the same.
    It was only negated for you.

I think it was either Gul'Dan or Illidan.

BfA was Jaina.

Now it's Sylvanas.

it was an overwatch character iirc.

I see you're also hoping for Dark Ranger. Well, we will either share our joy or sorrow after the announcement.!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    it was an overwatch character iirc.
    Golden Illidan says hello.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    Instead of just shitposting leaks lets do actual predictions and disscusions.
    Sure thing, bro. Here are my predictions:

https://balager47.wixsite.com/gothic...-of-the-bolvar

5+ Year Old Account
    If we get Dark Ranger I'm going to laugh so hard in the faces of Tinker and Hunter fans. I hate both of them with a passion for a reason. They are usually dicks.