Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Mounts, you say?

Edit: I don't want your bet to come true :P
    yeah I got the 15th anniversary edition and I don't care about the mounts that came with it I already sold the pin off for twenty bucks so what do I really care about a few codes when I have a decent-sized statue

10+ Year Old Account
    That new Raven whisper from our favorite Old God like tumor mentioned 9 ravens and I'm wondering.....

I think the "Lord of Ravens will turn the key" is Sylvanas.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm just not feeling it. Don't think they would waste n'zoth in a raid after 10 years of build up...don't think that 8.3 datamined stuff is the whole picture, and certainly cant see shadowlands being one entire expansion pack, enough to have the expansion being CALLED shadowlands. When did we ever get an expansion pack with a single word that is a location? never. I dont doubt that we're going to the shadowlands next expansion, its possible, but i dont think it would be named that, or that its the only place we're going. I cannot accept an expansion breaking the rule of the new class after the failure that bfa was. I think everyone will be very surprised.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The fake leaker has currently:
    -created a fake logo on par with any official Blizz logo
    -created a beautiful fake piece of concept art, which they so craftily made to match spirit healers as well as the sylverian dreamer and bronze dragonflight (who barely anyone has connected to death before)
    -came up with a new race name for Spirit Healers
    -came up with a new continent name no one has ever heard of

And if we take it further and say they are connected to the Bolvar piece of art they:
    -are on par with Blizzard's own cinematic makers
    -created a new weapon for Bolvar to use
    -created a new armorset reminiscent of Arthas for Bolvar to wear
    -created an HD background of ICC for Bolvar to stand in front of
    -made his eyes blue to completely make incorrect to the average brainlet viewer
    -added a shitty filter on top of it to make it obviously incorrect twiceover

This makes the infamous fake Smash leak look like an amateur job. Because it isn't fucking fake!
    I said it before:

If you are a talented artist and you are looking for a job in the industry, what better way to spend a lot of time crafting things for a game you maybe play or like to play.

The leaks and stuff around it can be worked on for months (explains the orginal nature of it)
    Leaked or sent at the right time
    Hide some sort of artifact / anything in your art to show you made it. (Important if you want to get a job)

Blizzard doesnt employ all the talented graphic designers out there.

It might aswell be a very eloborate job application.

Is it likely no? Is it an option? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That new Raven whisper from our favorite Old God like tumor mentioned 9 ravens and I'm wondering.....

Yup. Because nothing says "they'll never guess our twist" like purposefully misgendering the real character to avoid spoiling Sylvanas is bad.

Fucking Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    yeah I got the 15th anniversary edition and I don't care about the mounts that came with it I already sold the pin off for twenty bucks so what do I really care about a few codes when I have a decent-sized statue
    I do like that alabaster wind rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

Or it could be Khadgar since he could turn into one
    Lord also implies that its a male

This makes the infamous fake Smash leak look like an amateur job. Because it isn't fucking fake!
    And even if it wasn't real, we're stuck with Sylvanas and death whether people want to accept it or not. :/

These threads sometimes turn more into "which fanfic do you guys like most?" rather than actually well-reasoned speculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    YES! to your first part, absolutely that's what you're looking at. And No, I mean the Sponge tool. It's like a filter, look on the globe and text and it's splotchy.
    Ah, I see what you mean now.

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    I'm just not feeling it. Don't think they would waste n'zoth in a raid after 10 years of build up...don't think that 8.3 datamined stuff is the whole picture, and certainly cant see shadowlands being one entire expansion pack, enough to have the expansion being CALLED shadowlands. When did we ever get an expansion pack with a single word that is a location? never. I dont doubt that we're going to the shadowlands next expansion, its possible, but i dont think it would be named that, or that its the only place we're going. I cannot accept an expansion breaking the rule of the new class after the failure that bfa was. I think everyone will be very surprised.
    I mean, they ended The Legion by having Sargeras show up and immediately be taken out by a mcguffin beam.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I did, but the BfA logo being photobashed doesn't somehow negate the completely different problems with the Shadowlands logo. If it were just a bit of artifacting that would be fine, the problem is a whole bunch of issues: It uses Legion's text lighting, the Shadowlands text is too large, the bottom frame on real logos tends to be left very simple while this one is intricate, the top bar of the background frame is extremely plain and at odds with the rest, the sharpness of the text is weirdly inconsistent between letters or even parts of letters like it's been photoshopped, it's just a whole bunch of little things that all lean in the same direction.
    Hitei Calm down
    go take a chill pill please
    as i said enjoy the ride

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I did, but the BfA logo being photobashed doesn't somehow negate the completely different problems with the Shadowlands logo. If it were just a bit of artifacting that would be fine, the problem is a whole bunch of issues: It uses Legion's text lighting, the Shadowlands text is too large, the bottom frame on real logos tends to be left very simple while this one is intricate, the top bar of the background frame is extremely plain and at odds with the rest, the sharpness of the text is weirdly inconsistent between letters or even parts of letters like it's been photoshopped, it's just a whole bunch of little things that all lean in the same direction.
    Doesn't negate them, but does in fact excuse them. After BfA's F-up of a logo, there's no automatically expecting Legion-quality logos. Every single logo BEFORE Legion had asset re-usage in an obvious way.

The light shining looks good that way frankly, and I'm willing to bet somebody who's capable of the rest of that logo and leak COULD HAVE very well fixed the light shining. I just don't think an official Blizzard logo designer would say "Oh those rays won't work at all, I should definitely redo them."
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

I'm not even going to mention that the back of the giant letters is obviously going to get fucked up by the GIANT GLOWY WHITE SNOT behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm off to bed. Need to wake up in 5 hours which isn't fun for anyone.

Everybody get your demons ready, we're almost at evil o'clock.

Let's not fight. The real expansion is the friends we made along the way.

Yup. Because nothing says "they'll never guess our twist" like purposefully misgendering the real character to avoid spoiling Sylvanas is bad.

Fucking Blizz.
    Except women can take the title of 'Lord of x' just like men can. It's just not common

For example:

The current Lord of Mann on the Isle of Man is Elizabeth II.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except women can take the title of 'Lord of x' just like men can. It's just not common

For example:

I doubt she will have any gender specific parts with her age.

On topic: yeah titles are not always gender specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Augusta138 View Post
    I doubt she will have any gender specific parts with her age.

On topic: yeah titles are not always gender specific.

For example:

For sure that's a possibility, but I don't think that's the kind of point Blizzard would go out of their way to make with obscure foreshadowing.