10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon class is better

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    I highly doubt someone that invested in it being fake would even bother to post if it turns out they're wrong and that it's real.
    In his first reply about it he said if it's real it means that "blizzard has hired the continuity experts from bethesda to make the next expansion", so I assume it's gonna be something along the lines of that nonsense to try to make himself feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    with a black arrow
    I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You are gonna make me post it . . .
    https://i.imgur.com/vo78rxH.png
    That reminds me of... go to 0:49 and just listen to the audio

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    WoW has limitations, why do you think we didn't get to see Sargeras in game at all - I'm pretty sure no MMO has ever accommodated mobs the size of what Galakrond is supposed to be
    You're not wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I want the spear wielding mail ranged dps class.

Makes me wonder, wonder if Bolvar will be used like Illidan. Spawning a new necromancer class that is trained under him. I’m not seeing Tinker being the next class. But again DKs are kind of too similar to necromancers. Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post

Makes me wonder, wonder if Bolvar will be used like Illidan. Spawning a new necromancer class that is trained under him. I’m not seeing Tinker being the next class. But again DKs are kind of too similar to necromancers. Hmmmmm
    "Not another melee dps" is pretty much where the bar is set for most of us, I think.

I think it's really weird how she never thought of doing that, surely it would be the most obvious way to trap and kill Genn
    plot armor...he needed to be alive till the end of the 4th war to express his concerns about the end of the war b4 becoming a hotdog...get it??? cus he is a dog and ...

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    i think sylvanas will raise greymane's son as a trap, he will far for it and die, right at 9.0 or pre-patch.
    As a trap? Like Astolfo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    In his first reply about it he said if it's real it means that "blizzard has hired the continuity experts from bethesda to make the next expansion", so I assume it's gonna be something along the lines of that nonsense to try to make himself feel better.
    Yeah.... that post strikes as someone who is bitter and is now pushing it onto others.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well it's just generally speaking when they add a class it is heavily connected to that expansion for obvious reasons - tinkers have very little to do with death
    as i said befor tho machinist thar is a undead using undead skin version of machine wuld solve the problem its not a race locked thing and it wuld be connected or who knows maby it is the gnome and goblin that opens a portal to shadowland with machine ofc this is me saying absurd stuff on the portal thing but you know alot direction it can happen we still have to wait for blizzcon but i cant see dark ranger as alliance so far becus of the lore we have so far so this depends if blizzard are gona do faction locked class that looks visual diffrent like void ranger but doubt it gona happen tho

I think it's really weird how she never thought of doing that, surely it would be the most obvious way to trap and kill Genn
    Same reason the Alliance don't use their light-powered spaceship and instead use regular siege weaponry - it doesn't fall into the expansion's narrative so they handwave it until it's convenient to bring back.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's basically survival
    True, I guess I was liking the different theme. Reminds me of something type of class fantasy you’d see in Korean MMOs.

The only new class that would get hyped is that Dragonsworn concept people kept bringing up, but idk if that is gonna be a thing anymore.

If the shadowlands leak is real - we most likely won't get any new class at all..

Well it's just generally speaking when they add a class it is heavily connected to that expansion for obvious reasons - tinkers have very little to do with death
    another thing is 23+ races so we maby for the first time get 2 classes who knows

They've built up engineering stuff in BfA though. If they released Tinkers in 8.3.x/the prepatch as a new class which you get as part of the pre-order, like they did with the first batch of allied races, it would fit the current events.

That's basically survival
    I really wished they made Survival into a ranged DPS spec. The spear was a great touch, but they didn't go all the way and make it an actual spear-throwing spec that would hearken back to the early Warcraft RTS roots. We had Orc Spearthrowers in WC1 and Troll Spearthrowers in WC2.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post

Necromancer or Dragon Knight. I could see both.

Also reminder we have the 8.3 Death Knight starting zone revamp apparently coming down the pipe. Plus the Westfall stuff that's going still unused.

A lot of dangling datamined threads still need to be tied into this.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Though if I’m being honest, I’d much rather class redesigns and 4th specs. 4th specs could be but the new “allied races”. Coming in patches and developed as the expansion is on going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen of Lordaeron View Post
    Same reason the Alliance don't use their light-powered spaceship and instead use regular siege weaponry - it doesn't fall into the expansion's narrative so they handwave it until it's convenient to bring back.
    Too much rage and well Sylvanas is cruel and ruthless but what purpose does it server her to do that? Cause at this point, there is no need. Maybe when BFA started it would make sense but....now no way.

I am not exactly against the idea if the point was to show how cold Sylvanas is. I just think its not viable.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi