5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Isn't timetravel just a clever way for Blizzard to retcon parts of the lore where they feel like?
    Time travel can be used for a lot of things from small retcons to soft reboots. It's just a super complicated thing to write around, so it is often paired with dimensional travel. Like in WoW or the unmentionable game.

Shadowlands mostly is just Azeroth when you die , you go to Shadowlands a few times even in the DK starting zone to get your mount . So i wonder how are they gonna play it out , how will they add new zones , maybe a new plane of existence or :?

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    Shadowlands mostly is just Azeroth when you die , you go to Shadowlands a few times even in the DK starting zone to get your mount . So i wonder how are they gonna play it out , how will they add new zones , maybe a new plane of existence or :?
    I have a feeling the dk quests will get retconned with the new starting scenario

That's what I've been saying.
    Unless Shadowlands is just like a limbo, a realm in between WoW heaven and WoW Hell I don't see a lot being able to be done with just the Shadowlands as we know it.

Don't think you can call our death ingame the Shadowlands. I personally think it's way more complex than that.

5+ Year Old Account
    When AU Ner'Zhul fights us we also go to the Shadowlands. So it is bigger than Alternate Azeroth.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    The guy doesn't need more exposure, he needs less exposure. So that we can get a new king (or queen) of WoW on Twitch.
    Nice try Towelliee.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    When AU Ner'Zhul fights us we also go to the Shadowlands. So it is bigger than Alternate Azeroth.
    Also when fighting Argus we die and go to the shadowlands, having to navigate back to Eonar's seed to come back. So shadowlands isn't only related to Azeroth (like the emerald dream is for example) but seems to be a universe wide thing
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Y'all ever looked up while dead in-game? Wonder where that vortex goes.

7+ Year Old Account
    People need to realize that the "green/gray/red/rainbow/whatever colored Azeroth" is just a gameplay restriction.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Those images are from the next warbringer?
    (or just concept art maybe...)
    Last edited by Valysar; 2019-10-31 at 10:37 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I see your shitty official art by blizzard and I raise you even shittier art by blizz

It's a storyboard for some cinematic... it's not shitty, its normal for any who works in this field.

Usually the next step is create an "animatic" just to define the timing of an animated sequence and key moments. How ditailed or just a rought it is, depend by your style or how far your are into the production or by how a Team works.

For any that dont work on this field... the first stage is made a "Concept" to define an idea/look... are not "shitty or uncomplicated" are just "Concept", part of a previsualizations process. They are made to give an idea/mood... only later, when this is accepted, you define the visual approach with a more detailed Design.

Also, usually who works on a concept design , is not the same department that works on more detailed Visual.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Sauravisus View Post
    Y'all ever looked up while dead in-game? Wonder where that vortex goes.
    My ass.

No but seriously it's probably just a design choice, but if anything it might be it's anchor to 'real' physical Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankincense View Post
    So I don't know if this is helpful but: https://imgur.com/nknh3mn
    The recent 4chan leak was debunked many pages ago. Lots of people have done the same thing as you, so I wouldn't recommend spending any more time on it

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    The recent 4chan leak was debunked many pages ago. Lots of people have done the same thing as you, so I wouldn't recommend spending any more time on it
    Well I feel like a silly goose

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what characters they are gonna do this expansions warbringers for.

Bolvar is i think a given.
    Sylvanas probably, hopefully fucking not but who the hell knows.

Maybe one for Mueh'zala and/or another probably benevolent death entity.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankincense View Post
    So I don't know if this is helpful but: https://imgur.com/nknh3mn
    Oh yes, it definitely is

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I wonder what characters they are gonna do this expansions warbringers for.

Bolvar is i think a given.
    Sylvanas probably, hopefully fucking not but who the hell knows.

Maybe one for Mueh'zala and/or another probably benevolent death entity.
    5 shorts for 5 new aspects?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean the Bolvar CGI can always be part of 8.3.5. BfA has had tons of CGI.
    It might be him but him being in 8.3.5 and as a art piece on the gear store makes less sense compared to him being in the announcement trailer