Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Something Sylvanas shouldn't even know about. 5-6 years ago, though. Lore time moves slower than real.
    Most people in-universe dont know about Bolvar & Sylvanas was never told but she's she's the person who is all about sending spies all over the world to collect information. And people suggest she knows ever since the Icecrown short story. So she definitely knows by now

+ we just got a peek of Wrathion's new dragon model.. now imagine that in CGI

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Just read this further down in that thread about the alleged cinematic (I capped it):

Sounds bad for me, especially the part about opening the portal to the Shadowlands just by damaging the Helm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by C-LO1979 View Post
    you shouldnt, that was the game's intro, not the blizzcon announcement. The last time we got CGI at Blizzcon (announcement wise) was the short guldan video where he goes to the crystalized illidan.
    ??????

The Gul'dan short aired during Gamescom.
    The actual cinematic then aired during Blizzcon 2015.

The last cinematic trailer we got was the BfA announcement which also aired at Blizzcon.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Yeah because the scourge can choose who to follow.
    I mean, if the Lich King's control loosen, they can. That is after all literally what happens to Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Bolvar fighting Sylvanas in the dragonblight sounds exactly as approachable as the battle of lordaeron cinematic
    Yeah, it would be comparable if Lor'themar was narrating the assault on Lordaeron and talking to Varian about his son's actions, while Sylvanas was also trying to resurrect Tyr

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would Sylvanas want the LK helm. I mean that won't stop her from death or make her immortal. It didn't stop Arthas so... I don't think that is her goal.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I already said it was my bad but yes, keep quoting me and saying how wrong I was

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Banned. Smile
    Restarting fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhuman View Post
    For years people cried out for the Lich Queen.

Now that we are finally getting her there, people dont want it.

Stop being bipolar.
    It's almost like these are different people with different opinions. Weird.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Why would Sylvanas want the LK helm. I mean that won't stop her from death or make her immortal. It didn't stop Arthas so... I don't think that is her goal.
    She wants to feed the death god with more souls, the scourge is a good tool for that.

Yeah because the scourge can choose who to follow.
    The smart ones can. That's sort how the Forsaken came to be in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I mean, if the Lich King's control loosen, they can. That is after all literally what happens to Sylvanas.
    That's implying there are higer undeads with a shred of self out there still under scourge control.
    I don't think the normal ghoul gives a fuck who tells them to eat someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    what i meant! edited with an essential comma
    I like cooking my family and my dog. Don't care about commas though.

WotLk and WoD have the best cinematics. The latter made me feel like the urge to hit someone violently lol.

cant see it. I don't even think we are going to the shadowlands yet. its like the into the void speculation before bfa announcement. its all just speculation only 1 more day to go. let alone a weak story like that

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Most people in-universe dont know about Bolvar & Sylvanas was never told but she's she's the person who is all about sending spies all over the world to collect information. And people suggest she knows ever since the Icecrown short story. So she definitely knows by now
    About Taelia? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvager23 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Sylvanas is the Gul'dan of the next expansion.
    Lets hope she drop her Bow, and her mount Reins of the banshee prince it is a deformed nathanos mixed with a dead horse, for reasons

That's implying there are higer undeads with a shred of self out there still under scourge control.
    I don't think the normal ghoul gives a fuck who tells them to eat someone.
    True though I imagine there's still something rattling around in there.

That said, I think its dumb anyway because who would go "yeah Sylvanas is the better choice, the one who is Lich King 3.0!"

Order of cinematics in terms of quality:

Wrath
    BFA
    WOD
    Legion
    Cata
    MOP
    BC