Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    nope

but my head is hurting from the players reaction to corrupted gear.....its a fun little bonus taht you have to work around

dang man my pally is going to be aiming for increased healing and reduced DoT damage maybe nothing else until i get more resistance through the new concordance and essences
    So where are all the class-specific effects you said would come?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    From what I've understood, cleansing doesn't get rid of only the corruption stat, but also of the bonus effect (green text) and gives you the base item.
    Yeah. The idea from what I can gather is that the bonuses are just a small boost (2% more haste gain, 3% more crit dmg, etc. nothing that big for most specs), but if the corruption side effects are too much of a pain to work around you can just purify the item.

It seems relatively simple to me, but as usual people who don't understand this and likely don't play at a level where minmaxing these things would make any difference at all are throwing a fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    From what I've read there it indicates you can just clear the corruption, but the item to do this may be rare as fluffballs.
    NEW CORRUPTION_CLEANSER_TOOLTIP_TITLE
    Cleansing this item will REMOVE the following effects:
    Implies that it gets rid of the abiltiies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Hmmm yeah I just woke up so still drinking my water to wake... I guess it's a balancing actof either having the effects due to how much potential corruption you want to handle. I'm totes going to be one corrupted bish.
    The way I look at it is that the Old Gods give you power through corrupting you, but it also influences you. Most characters that get corrupted in lore usually also gain some cool new powers.

Tho would be interesting if they also added a corruption resistance food you could use instead of regular stat foods.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Tho would be interesting if they also added a corruption resistance food you could use instead of regular stat foods.
    Old Gods Tentacle Stew?^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikutse View Post
    Old Gods Tentacle Stew?^^
    That seems like something that would just increase it, no? (tho great idea for a new feast to troll a raid like the one that turns everyone into a fish)

More like Azerite Soup or something we learn from wrathion (since he has a potion against corruption)

That seems like something that would just increase it, no? (tho great idea for a new feast to troll a raid like the one that turns everyone into a fish)

More like Azerite Soup or something we learn from wrathion (since he has a potion against corruption)
    Or the Tentacle Stew works like a Vaccination, where you basically insert weakend viruses into the body to build immunity :P

I WANT TENTACLES IN MY MOUTH!!!!...oh wait....that sounded weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Brennadam shows otherwise.
    happened because of war that her temper started though

Pre-Patch Questline and Event
    The Horde and Alliance rebuild Lordaeron as a kingdom for both the living and the dead. There’s a questline to clear the upper level of blight with a Horde follow-up from Voss about scouting possible members of a new Desolate Council. Alliance get a quest from Shaw about building support for Calia as queen.

The first Desolate Council meeting is interrupted by Scarlet assassins, who kill several members. Calia declares herself queen and promises to punish those responsible; Hecular, a surviving member of the council, speaks out against her.

Shadowland breaches start occurring around the world. The Forsaken are blamed. Scarlet propagandist npcs appear in Stormwind condemning the Forsaken and Calia. Westfall and Hillsbrad are two breach locations and are visually updated. There’s a few toys and cosmetic gear, including a new transmog Defias Brotherhood mask.

The last quest involves investigating the Scarlet Monastery with Voss/Shaw to discover its new patron. You find new Dark Rangers there instead – they request amnesty in exchange for helping stop the breaches.

Dark Ranger starting area
    The starting area is broken up into two areas -- DRs start out as spirits in the Shadowlands being chased by Mueh’zala. Sylvanas’ voice guides DRs throughout the zone. Her dialogue states that Mueh’zala was a weakest of the Wild Gods, before Elune took pity on him and showed him how to escape into the Shadowlands in exchange for guiding spirits to rest in the afterlife.

Expansion
    Level squish 1-65. 120 becomes the new 60.
    Northrend revamped along with two new zones: one zone is through a stabilized breach to the Shadowlands.
    Dark Rangers: Mail wearing ranged dps + healer spec. Possession is the DR’s signature major cooldown; they ride shotgun in someone’s body, which pumps out massive single-target heals and increases their damage.
    Faction-neutral grouping outside of mythic raiding and warmode.
    New customization UI: New class customizations through the collection’s menu rather than through glyphs.
    “Save the Lich King” Icecrown mega dungeon: Fighting through frenzied Scourge to reach and stabilize Bolivar.
    Tier 1 raid is in Ulduar. It’s Light-themed: Scarlet Crusade, Valajar and Val’kyr. Odyn is the final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by DotandDolly View Post
    The Horde and Alliance rebuild Lordaeron as a kingdom for both the living and the dead. There’s a questline to clear the upper level of blight with a Horde follow-up from Voss about scouting possible members of a new Desolate Council. Alliance get a quest from Shaw about building support for Calia as queen.

The first Desolate Council meeting is interrupted by Scarlet assassins, who kill several members. Calia declares herself queen and promises to punish those responsible; Hecular, a surviving member of the council, speaks out against her.

Shadowland breaches start occurring around the world. The Forsaken are blamed. Scarlet propagandist npcs appear in Stormwind condemning the Forsaken and Calia. Westfall and Hillsbrad are two breach locations and are visually updated. There’s a few toys and cosmetic gear, including a new transmog Defias Brotherhood mask.

The last quest involves investigating the Scarlet Monastery with Voss/Shaw to discover its new patron. You find new Dark Rangers there instead – they request amnesty in exchange for helping stop the breaches.

The starting area is broken up into two areas -- DRs start out as spirits in the Shadowlands being chased by Mueh’zala. Sylvanas’ voice guides DRs throughout the zone. Her dialogue states that Mueh’zala was a weakest of the Wild Gods, before Elune took pity on him and showed him how to escape into the Shadowlands in exchange for guiding spirits to rest in the afterlife.

Expansion
    Northrend revamped along with two new zones: one zone is through a stabilized breach to the Shadowlands.
    Dark Rangers: Mail wearing ranged dps + healer spec. Possession is the DR’s signature major cooldown; they ride shotgun in someone’s body, which pumps out massive single-target heals and increases their damage.
    New customization UI: New class customizations through the collection’s menu rather than through glyphs.
    “Save the Lich King” Icecrown mega dungeon: Fighting through frenzied Scourge to reach and stabilize Bolivar.
    Tier 1 raid is in Ulduar. It’s Light-themed: Scarlet Crusade, Valajar and Val’kyr. Odyn is the final boss.
    Please be true. xD

Expansion
    That's a nah from me bro. Also, having the Scarlet Crusade be relevant AGAIN is insanely unlikely. They were a thing in Classic, in MoP, in Wrath and in Legion. And as far as I know, they were dead-dead after Legion.

That's actually a really good idea though.

GTFO with that edgelord-kiddie-shite^^

7+ Year Old Account
    If they end up revamping Northrend I hope they make Crystalsong Forest into a new neutral faction/kingdom formed by the Kirin Tor for when Dalaran is not around so they still have a base of operations in central Northrend. Would be bad if the zone went to waste two times.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously fake, everyone knows his name is The Bolvar

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loserchampion View Post
    I really hope you're right. I've wanted Dark Ranger really bad for a long time.
    Well if you look at.....ehh you know what? Fuck it

https://balager47.wixsite.com/gothicgame

You can read here what I base my reasoning on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Brennadam shows otherwise.
    I don't think the assault on Brennadam will even be canon once it's all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I don't think the assault on Brennadam will even be canon once it's all said and done.
    It gets mentioned by NPCs after the War Campaign, so eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It gets mentioned by NPCs after the War Campaign, so eh.
    I meant when they write the equivalent of Chronicles for BfA, it's likely they'll just erase that event from history. In their eyes, the less atrocities the Horde commited that can't be pinned to Sylvanas alone, the better.

5+ Year Old Account
    If this would have came out before the Drowned Defias was datamined you would now be hailed as the one true leak. It's still not bad mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    If this would have came out before the Drowned Defias was datamined you would now be hailed as the one true leak. It's still not bad mind you.
    Same with the "Dark Rangers hiding in Scarlet Monastery" thing which is just a reference to that unusued 8.1.5 scenario.