7+ Year Old Account
    Aaaand good morning fellow humans, human fellas!

Lol tho, how much one misses in 8 hours.
    That front page.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Just wanting to point out to anyone who's saying that this blue colour doesn't make sense for the Shadowlands, I mean here is a screengrab of my dead Nightborne in the Shadowlands
    The Shadowlands quite literally have no concept outside of 4 words, why would anyone claim that?

Formerly known as Arafal

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Lol tho, how much one misses in 8 hours.
    That front page.

- - - Updated - - -

The Shadowlands quite literally have no concept outside of 4 words, why would anyone claim that?
    I literally just looked and well THAT sure explains a lot.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Again, HOW has nobody noticed how the design matches the two store mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Rothion View Post
    I would say, "Blizzard wouldn't put mounts connected to the next expansion in the store."

But then I remembered WoD and how they did exactly that.

People already have though

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    People already have though
    Oh well, late I suppose...still a good point though.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

night
    You are a cruel person I want this so badly... Is it confirmed fake?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    No. Thrall actively went to the Shadowlands.
    Yikes, imagine doubling down after you just found out you don't know what you are talking about. Thrall literally goes to sleep in front of Aggra and has a dream where he turns into a spirit wolf and sees a bunch of shit all while, and I quote directly from the book "Nothing shall harm you here, though you may be afraid of what you see." because he's not there.

what loa did Har'koa get help from?
    Lmao, Har'koa IS a loa, guy. Have you ever even done Zul'drak's quests? She is the leopard Loa and can't manage to do it without:
    "Bring the adornments to me and I'll draw upon their energy to enable you to cross over into Quetz'lun's underworld nightmare."

Thoralius actively sends you to the Shadowlands.
    "This incense will put your body and mind in a deep meditative state." Seriously, be honest: You don't actually play this game, do you? Or you're one of those people who has never read a quests and just runs wherever the map says and clicks items. You aren't even with Thoralius when you do the vision, he gives you the incense and you take it down into the deadmines.

The 30 second window is likely a result of the magic behind Gara'jal's totems being unnatural and it was also a way to create raid mechanics.
    No, it's a result of people not belonging in the Shadowlands and getting there safely being very hard.

Regardless of whether or not arakkoa face mental forment, they still do it by drinking a potion and nothing else.
    Wow, I guess you don't need the Lich King, buddy. Enjoy going insane.

Ner'zhul doesn't pull you over. You follow him after he retreats.
    Into the portal he made, in the burial grounds that are unleashing spirits left and right, yes.

There is no world between the material realm and the shadowlands because they literally exist parallel to each and separated by a magical veil.
    "She resides in a place where the barrier between the realms of life and death are thin, and spill over into your world."

And Vol'jin just says that because that's what he prefers to call it.
    Of course. Vol'jin, the dead shadow hunter doesn't understand the difference between "between life and and death" and not "of death". You know what's always fun? Taking a walk "between the water and the beach". Because, you know, "they literally exist parallel to each other"

The Shadowlands wiki entry literally says every example I gave you involves travelling to the Shadowlands. I'm officially done at this point. You're just splitting hairs and constantly moving the goal posts. I know I'm right and know you're wrong so I'll leave it at that. Have a good night.
    Of course. You're right. I mean, how could someone who insists their examples don't have a loa and started their list of examples with Har'koa be wrong?
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-10-27 at 07:01 AM.

Here to be in the leak thread again this new expansion

Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    Here to be in the leak thread again this new expansion
    Welcome back friendo.

In my opinion: someone who makes that much effort for a leak may be intelligent enough to use this colour scheme and design to better sell their fake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The old guard returns. I can now slumber.

Please anyone and everyone @ me for any more leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Yea, Rogue is a well known creator of fake leaks like that, he's pretty good but mainly bamboozles people outside the community since we're aware of his abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yea, Rogue is a well known creator of fake leaks like that, he's pretty good but mainly bamboozles people outside the community since we're aware of his abilities
    Blizzard could definitely use his talents.

7+ Year Old Account
    thank god is a fake, another edgy elf class would be much crap

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    thank god is a fake, another edgy elf class would be much crap
    I've no fondness either way for tinker/dragonsworn; but I don't think I could stomach another edgelord hero class.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    im not sure if someone found out if it was fake, but the model to me looks fake idk :/

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Image search tools have gotten fairly complex, but yeah if it's edited heavily it's probably a lot harder to reverse. I'm not patient enough to try and do a more thorough searhc myself though lol
    I spent a while looking and couldn't find anything. I also checked the Uldum and skywall sections of the Art of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm book, and the artstations of a bunch of the concept artists and it wasn't there either. I suspect it's a very tight crop of a much bigger picture but I couldn't find anything via "desert fantasy city" or any browsing through images similar (or even similar to images similar) to it, so I gave up.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    I've no fondness either way for tinker/dragonsworn; but I don't think I could stomach another edgelord hero class.
    You go to the Shadowlands and all the flight masters are Dark Rangers and they all are like "I've sacrificed everything, what have you given?"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You go to the Shadowlands and all the flight masters are Dark Rangers and they all are like "I've sacrificed everything, what have you given?"
    My own personal hell.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.